Christian Arrested by N.Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Christian Arrested by N.Korea
I can't for the life of me figure out why a Christian pastor would carry documents with Christian teachings into a country that makes it a criminal offense. I can't get over the arrogance of this 75 yr old man. Arrogance or dementia. There has been a plea to his home country of Australia, Switzerland and the UN, to no avail. This is Evangelical arrogance at it's finest. They are no regard for putting someone else's life in jeopardy just so they can preach about Jesus.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Christian Arrested by N.Korea
(23-02-2014 02:09 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  I can't for the life of me figure out why a Christian pastor would carry documents with Christian teachings into a country that makes it a criminal offense. I can't get over the arrogance of this 75 yr old man. Arrogance or dementia. There has been a plea to his home country of Australia, Switzerland and the UN, to no avail. This is Evangelical arrogance at it's finest. They are no regard for putting someone else's life in jeopardy just so they can preach about Jesus.

Doesnt justify what he is facing right now.

People shouldnt talk about North Korea as if the regimes brutal savagry is constant force almoust like if it was natural.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
23-02-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: Christian Arrested by N.Korea
Takelababy, hook into this thread that we already had going.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...orth-Korea

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.