Christian Commercials

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Christian Commercials
I am soooooooooo tired of Christian commercials. I was watching a program the other night and saw 3 of them during that hour.
My "favorite:@one" is....."Because we are Christians..(BECAUSE we are Christians??) we are providing water and food to"...some third world country.
and of course, we can't get enough of. "Let God choose a match for you."

Why don't we have any commercials ???? Consider

Please remember the Native American Indians Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes justauntb's post
12-11-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Christian Commercials
(12-11-2014 04:57 PM)justauntb Wrote:  I am soooooooooo tired of Christian commercials. I was watching a program the other night and saw 3 of them during that hour.
My "favorite:@one" is....."Because we are Christians..(BECAUSE we are Christians??) we are providing water and food to"...some third world country.

Imagine the shitstorm they would cause!
[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post
12-11-2014, 05:06 PM

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
12-11-2014, 06:23 PM
(12-11-2014 05:06 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  

I LOVE this....gonna put it on my facebook.....too bad it can't be on regular TV on a regular basis Unsure

Please remember the Native American Indians Heart
13-11-2014, 10:21 AM
Isn't every Sunday a giant commercial? I put it to my wife like this: it is the church who tells you that you're sick and they also offer the treatment. They are no different than a pharmaceutical company in that regard:

"Do you have X? Do you feel like Y? Well then we have the perfect treatment for you: CHURCH(christo horseshitus HCl). Treatment with church includes an ancient book, crackers, and grape juice that treatment requires the patient pretend is a deceased jew. Taken at least once a month but follow up appointments are needed weekly reevaluation (reading said book is an optional treatment). Side effects may include a pompous attitude, proselytizing to others, thinking that the universe was made with you in mind, loss of small amounts of loose change, feeling others "just don't get it", realizing everyone not on church is wrong, loss of reasoning abilities, doubt, believing silly stories, an increased chance of ostracizing those not on church, and the feelings of utter importance. At times, people taking the treatment have reported feeling silly but only in rare cases. If a patient feels these urges, they are to stop it and see their provider immediately or else severe burning will result. Ask your provider about church, because you would rather be treated and be wrong than to deny the treatment and be wrong, wouldn't you....?"

Man I wish I had some talent for making this and putting it on youtube. I think it would be really funny.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
23-11-2014, 07:03 PM
(12-11-2014 04:57 PM)justauntb Wrote:  I am soooooooooo tired of Christian commercials. I was watching a program the other night and saw 3 of them during that hour.

http://www.match.com/cpx/en-us/landing/s...id=2540105

http://www.atheistdatingservice.com/sear...ating+site

http://trendlists.com/the-best/atheist-d...sites.html

Sapere aude
23-11-2014, 07:48 PM
I don't know what you're watching to see many christian commercials. I don't run into many.

I saw one religious commercial twice today.. it was a commercial for J-date.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Out here in Arizona we get mormon commercials.

They worked. Convinced me that mormons are the biggest jackasses going.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
23-11-2014, 10:18 PM
Our local station (central NC) would not air the atheist Superbowl commercial.
23-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Re: RE: Christian Commercials
(23-11-2014 10:18 PM)beeglez Wrote:  Our local station (central NC) would not air the atheist Superbowl commercial.
I'm in eastern NC. Did you hear the shitstorm when Raleigh first had the atheist billboards?