Christian Commercials

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Christian Commercials
[/quote]
I'm in eastern NC. Did you hear the shitstorm when Raleigh first had the atheist billboards?
[/quote]

No, but I can imagine. You can have a Christian billboard every 10 feet, but people get bent out of shape over a few atheist ones? Rolleyes

I attended the Freedom From Religion conference in Raleigh this past spring, and people were saying it shouldn't have been allowed. It happened on the same weekend as a gay pride event, so I'm sure the conservative Christians thought lightening was going to strike! Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Re: RE: Christian Commercials
(23-11-2014 11:00 PM)beeglez Wrote:  
Quote:I'm in eastern NC. Did you hear the shitstorm when Raleigh first had the atheist billboards?

No, but I can imagine. You can have a Christian billboard every 10 feet, but people get bent out of shape over a few atheist ones? Rolleyes

I attended the Freedom From Religion conference in Raleigh this past spring, and people were saying it shouldn't have been allowed. It happened on the same weekend as a gay pride event, so I'm sure the conservative Christians thought lightening was going to strike! Laugh out load

That explains the rain we've gotten lately. Gawd was taking a nap and saw all them heathens dirtying up his pristine land!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post