Christian Concentration Camps and Early 90’s Christian Conspiracy Groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: Christian Concentration Camps and Early 90’s Christian Conspiracy Groups
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...le+Potties

Previous discussion on World Government for anyone interested.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2012, 12:29 PM
ERXO! YOU ARE THE MAN!
You found some of the P&G propaganda. I wish i still had all my stuff from then.
Do you also remember the BIG push to boycott Disney (way before gay day)? They wanted folks to boycott the movies, parks and anything Disney related due to the fact that in Fantasia, Micky wore a Sorcerer's Cap and practiced magic.......and kiddies we all know what to do with a witch, right? STONE THEM!! We shall not suffer a witch to live...but there is that US law about murder...so we'll just have to boycott the franchise.
ANd then there was the rock band KISS...which was obvoisly Kings in Satan's Services (lets not ask the band what it really means...).
In Gene Simmon's bio a few years ago he speaks of the Religous Outrage that was invented BY the religious freaks..but it was starting to sell them records..so they hammed it up! Gene's make up is actually from a comic book character he loved as a kid. KISS does and always has meant Keep It Simple Stupid.
And remember all the BACKWARDS masking in rock records?
What a load of total horse shit!
D
09-11-2012, 12:40 PM
(09-11-2012 12:29 PM)Denicio Wrote:  ERXO! YOU ARE THE MAN!
You found some of the P&G propaganda. I wish i still had all my stuff from then.
Do you also remember the BIG push to boycott Disney (way before gay day)? They wanted folks to boycott the movies, parks and anything Disney related due to the fact that in Fantasia, Micky wore a Sorcerer's Cap and practiced magic.......and kiddies we all know what to do with a witch, right? STONE THEM!! We shall not suffer a witch to live...but there is that US law about murder...so we'll just have to boycott the franchise.
ANd then there was the rock band KISS...which was obvoisly Kings in Satan's Services (lets not ask the band what it really means...).
In Gene Simmon's bio a few years ago he speaks of the Religous Outrage that was invented BY the religious freaks..but it was starting to sell them records..so they hammed it up! Gene's make up is actually from a comic book character he loved as a kid. KISS does and always has meant Keep It Simple Stupid.
And remember all the BACKWARDS masking in rock records?
What a load of total horse shit!
D

Oh yeah! Boycott Disney was big even before the Gays took it over. It's a well established fact that Mickey Mouse hates Jesus.
I can't post the actual TED Talk from work, but Michael Shermer does a great thing with the Backmasking shit on Stairway to Heaven. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=m..._CVyXOMjFg

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Yeah, that's why none of the numerous conspiracy theories out there ever flew with me. I mean, in general humankind is lazy, disorganized and not too bright. It definitely doesn't have what's needed in order to carry out such conspiracies on the scale some suggest.

I knew this woman who was into all sorts of conspiracy crap and she told me I was stupid for not believing it and that she had read much more about it. Only my inherent politeness and incapability of being downright rude stopped me from telling her there was someone quite dumb, indeed, but it wasn't me.

As for the world government thing, I think people were talking about two different things. One is a totalitarian, 1984-like type of government (obvs. bad) and the other is a different stage in the evolution of humanity, where people are driven by knowledge and sympathy, and not religion and fear; a stage, where government is indeed all about running so to speak our everyday lives, like organising transport, medical services, protection from crimes, this sort of thing. The latter is something I've always hoped we'd reach one day (long after I'm dead) and I still think that unless we kill each other in the meantime (most probably, inadvertently), we'll get there. I know I'm a weird mixture of naive and cynical, but there it is.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
09-11-2012, 12:46 PM
D, you were a good Southern Baptist, so I know you were convinced the Pope was the Anti-Christ and the RC Church was the Whore of Babylon predicted in Revelations. The 7 Horns of The Beast represent the 7 Hills of Rome. And supposedly the inside of the Pope's Hat says 666!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-11-2012, 04:14 PM
(09-11-2012 11:05 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Yes those movies were a solid starting point for the whole Christian Conspiracy Propaganda machine.
I had a high school teacher take me in as his pet project (nothing naughty!). I went to a southern baptist school from 3rd grade till 10th.
This teacher was showing me all the NASA symbols and their true meaning. He'd TELL me of the sinister motives of Procter and Gamble and then showed me thier logo. He taught me in depth about the EVILS or rock music. He laid out, line by line, the supposed OBVIOUS satanic seance that "Hotel California" was about. All this high school priming set the stage for me to buy into the Christian Conspiracy stuff that came 3 years later.
I went to a private school from 5th to 8th grade in the 90's, and they made us watch the 'documentary' "Hell's Bells - the Dangers of Rock 'N' Roll". If anyone here hasn't seen it, it's a laughably naive take on how the devil is in charge of the rock industry or something. If anything, it actually gave me my appreciation for that type of music. Thumbsup

You can watch the entire thing here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKIQ7T-t_V4
[+] 1 user Likes thirdangletheory's post
09-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Christian Concentration Camps and Early 90’s Christian Conspiracy Groups
(09-11-2012 04:14 PM)thirdangletheory Wrote:  
(09-11-2012 11:05 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Yes those movies were a solid starting point for the whole Christian Conspiracy Propaganda machine.
I had a high school teacher take me in as his pet project (nothing naughty!). I went to a southern baptist school from 3rd grade till 10th.
This teacher was showing me all the NASA symbols and their true meaning. He'd TELL me of the sinister motives of Procter and Gamble and then showed me thier logo. He taught me in depth about the EVILS or rock music. He laid out, line by line, the supposed OBVIOUS satanic seance that "Hotel California" was about. All this high school priming set the stage for me to buy into the Christian Conspiracy stuff that came 3 years later.
I went to a private school from 5th to 8th grade in the 90's, and they made us watch the 'documentary' "Hell's Bells - the Dangers of Rock 'N' Roll". If anyone here hasn't seen it, it's a laughably naive take on how the devil is in charge of the rock industry or something. If anything, it actually gave me my appreciation for that type of music. Thumbsup

You can watch the entire thing here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKIQ7T-t_V4

Ha! I remember this. I think I had a book with the same title.

~Izel