[Image: 85c3dfd2-83ee-47c2-9513-5f91ac341443.jpg]

Prolly y we has dees drive-bys.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-06-2012, 02:18 PM
RE: Christian Debate thread.
Look at this bullshit.... I don't think we would ever do this to them.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
21-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Wow. Jeez they shut you down hard. You did kinda sound a bit evangelical but that dude set you up for that with his questions... But I mean... 2 posts ??? Those gents aren't very comfortable with dissent hey?
21-06-2012, 02:33 PM
(21-06-2012 02:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  Wow. Jeez they shut you down hard. You did kinda sound a bit evangelical but that dude set you up for that with his questions... But I mean... 2 posts ??? Those gents aren't very comfortable with dissent hey?
I think it's bullshit.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
21-06-2012, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2012 02:51 PM by ideasonscribe.)
Whoa! What's going on?? I wanna see I wanna seeee!!

Link?

Edit: Nevermind, I think I found the link Wink

This is exciting!!!! ^_^

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
21-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Such is life young padewan Tongue

You ventured into their domain, poked them with a stick and got ejected. Happens... After joining this forum I don't feel the need to go elsewhere mainly because it seems I lucked out pretty well here - it seem like most if not all other forums are either occupied by crazy people or ban you for sneezing impolitely.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-06-2012, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2012 03:07 PM by ideasonscribe.)
(21-06-2012 02:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  Such is life young padewan Tongue

You ventured into their domain, poked them with a stick and got ejected. Happens... After joining this forum I don't feel the need to go elsewhere mainly because it seems I lucked out pretty well here - it seem like most if not all other forums are either occupied by crazy people or ban you for sneezing impolitely.

Hah!~ well I thought it to be exciting at first and then it just felt a little embarrassing.
That's why I'm over here instead lol. I made an account over there just for that Thread, but now I'm not sure I'll be joining.
They make me feel so ashamed, you know, like when your parents would have to give you a ride to Middle School, and when they embarrassed you. They are of my kind, but I just don't like being around them Tongue

People here in this forum are much more... Together, logically, mentally.. just.. you know what I mean

Edit: GAHHHH!! I hate the work computers I have to use! Trying to edit a post and make it look more intelligible is taking too much effort, lol makin me sweat! xD

—Jeremy LaBorde
21-06-2012, 03:11 PM
(21-06-2012 03:03 PM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  They are of my kind, but I just don't like being around them Tongue

People here in this forum are much more... Together, logically, mentally.. just.. you know what I mean
More cheerful about being batshit insane I would have said... 'specially Doc Hoc... but you can call it being together if you want Tongue

Whaddya mean, "of your kind". We're all monkey people... Wink
21-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Music RE: Christian Debate thread.
(21-06-2012 03:11 PM)morondog Wrote:  Whaddya mean, "of your kind". We're all monkey people... Wink

Hah! Well yeah but I meant that they're Theists (for the most part) over there.

It's too common to see us Theists acting foolish.

It's stressful thinking about it ha

—Jeremy LaBorde
21-06-2012, 03:45 PM
(21-06-2012 03:36 PM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  Hah! Well yeah but I meant that they're Theists (for the most part) over there.

It's too common to see us Theists acting foolish.

It's stressful thinking about it ha
Now where did I put my theist bashing stick? Oh right... here it is Big Grin

You don't need to worry about them. It's not like they're on a team with you or anything, they're not letting the side down or whatever Wink Everyone works things out for themselves. Just the same, people like that prat in the other thread set my teeth on edge a bit with the sort of gung ho idea that atheists should be out there doing their bit and debating with Christians to *save the world ™*...

Jeez I'm grouchy this week Angel