Christian Debate thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Christian Debate thread.
If I went to a local church wearing a T-Shirt that said, "God is a Murdering Asshole" or "WWJD about Slavery...Nothing", they would ask me to leave. They are there to hold together a fragile belief based on belief of others. On the web though, they can ban you from their forum, but atheists can have theirs as well, even a fake Jesus site that makes fun of any gullible Jesus freak that enters.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Christian Debate thread.
(21-06-2012 03:03 PM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  People here in this forum are much more... Together, logically, mentally.. just.. you know what I mean

As much as I'd like to believe all those nice things about us, we're your typical mix of kind and unkind, rational and irrational, sane and crazy. What we rarely do, though, is censor others or quash dissent. Theists are always allowed their soapbox to preach, and we're allowed to argue their claims and point out their mistakes. Why would anyone want it another way?

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post