Christian Doctrine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Christian Doctrine
(17-12-2016 12:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 10:26 AM)Bzltyr Wrote:  I never said I did not know why they were "gone" just that they were messed up. I just posted "Deleted post" instead so people would not waste their time trying to read them.

(16-12-2016 08:33 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  I don't know what happened with my last two posts.

Thank you for making my point. I did not know what happened "WITH" my post. Not where they went.
Thanks again for highlighting that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2016, 12:55 PM
(17-12-2016 12:08 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 10:05 AM)Bzltyr Wrote:  I suggest that you review my posts. They were free from personal attacks other than a few good-natured jibes to keep it interesting. Judge for yourself by actually looking. Its easy just search Bzltyr and you can read them all.

I actually did review a sampling of your earlier posts. I didn't find them to be unreasonable, but people don't earn negative rep like what you've got for simply holding different views.

Bear in mind that you're not the first christian to come through these parts, and the people here have already been inundated with proselytizers. They may see the same patterns in you and not feel very inclined to extend you the benefit of the doubt that you're some how different than all the rest who have come before you. You're on their turf so if you want to have an intelligent conversation with them, then you must adhere to their terms until you have earned their trust and respect.

Are you listening to yourself. Do you actually believe that someone I am arguing with is going to give me a like? Did you see what horrible things I posted that earned the negatives? Disgraceful.

I must adhere to their terms you say. What are those terms. Subservience - speak in reverent terms concerning their ideas - praise them for their awesome posts? Please get real.
17-12-2016, 12:59 PM
Avoidance mmm who didn't se that one coming.
17-12-2016, 01:00 PM
(17-12-2016 12:55 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 12:08 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I actually did review a sampling of your earlier posts. I didn't find them to be unreasonable, but people don't earn negative rep like what you've got for simply holding different views.

Bear in mind that you're not the first christian to come through these parts, and the people here have already been inundated with proselytizers. They may see the same patterns in you and not feel very inclined to extend you the benefit of the doubt that you're some how different than all the rest who have come before you. You're on their turf so if you want to have an intelligent conversation with them, then you must adhere to their terms until you have earned their trust and respect.

Are you listening to yourself. Do you actually believe that someone I am arguing with is going to give me a like? Did you see what horrible things I posted that earned the negatives? Disgraceful.

I must adhere to their terms you say. What are those terms. Subservience - speak in reverent terms concerning their ideas - praise them for their awesome posts? Please get real.
Doesn't sound like this forum is for you.

Do you think we haven't had our share of proselytizers on this forum?

Do you think we want to be proselytized to?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
17-12-2016, 01:04 PM
(17-12-2016 01:00 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 12:55 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  Are you listening to yourself. Do you actually believe that someone I am arguing with is going to give me a like? Did you see what horrible things I posted that earned the negatives? Disgraceful.

Doesn't sound like this forum is for you.

Do you think we haven't had our share of proselytizers on this forum?

Do you think we want to be proselytized to?
He don't care you scumbag piece of crap, how fucking dare you for being a decent human burn in hell you fucker Tongue
17-12-2016, 01:06 PM
Okay, maybe not.

What is the purpose of this forum?
17-12-2016, 01:07 PM
(17-12-2016 12:55 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 12:08 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I actually did review a sampling of your earlier posts. I didn't find them to be unreasonable, but people don't earn negative rep like what you've got for simply holding different views.

Review my reputation comments.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
17-12-2016, 01:10 PM
(17-12-2016 01:06 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  Okay, maybe not.

Mm yes, irony is rather lost on you isn't it.
17-12-2016, 01:12 PM
(17-12-2016 01:07 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Review my reputation comments.

I was doing just that and not seeing my own name in the list of +1 reppers for three pages, and I started to panic! (I am, after all, notorious for not repping people until looooooooooong after they deserve to be.)

Had I failed to rep the awesomeness that is Aliza?!?

Nope. I was on page four. The first rep. Go me! Big Grin

(But since you're a Believer, I guess we all have to take those rep points back, now, right?)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
17-12-2016, 01:13 PM
(17-12-2016 01:10 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 01:06 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  Okay, maybe not.

Mm yes, irony is rather lost on you isn't it.

Your cryptic answer is not helpful.