Christian Doctrine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Christian Doctrine
(17-12-2016 01:13 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 01:10 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Mm yes, irony is rather lost on you isn't it.

Your cryptic answer is not helpful.

That's because its not cryptic
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2016, 01:16 PM
It's a forum for atheists and fans of Seth's The Thinking Atheist show, some of whom are theists.

If you're neither of those things, but are just here to try to sell Jesus to nonbelievers, then I suggest you kick rocks.

(I believe that's what Adey was trying to tell you.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
17-12-2016, 01:16 PM
(17-12-2016 01:07 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 12:55 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  Are you listening to yourself. Do you actually believe that someone I am arguing with is going to give me a like? Did you see what horrible things I posted that earned the negatives? Disgraceful.

I must adhere to their terms you say. What are those terms. Subservience - speak in reverent terms concerning their ideas - praise them for their awesome posts? Please get real.

Review my reputation comments.

I don't need to read your rep comments. You seem reasonable to me.
I have received 9 negatives. Did I really say something so terrible that I should receive a negative.
I have been called a liar numerous time when I have not lied once.
I may have stated things people disagreed with but they were not lies.
17-12-2016, 01:17 PM
(17-12-2016 01:15 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 01:13 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  Your cryptic answer is not helpful.

Explain it to me like I am a third grader then.
17-12-2016, 01:19 PM
(17-12-2016 01:15 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 01:13 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  Your cryptic answer is not helpful.

I know you consider me an easy touch. Sadly for you what I lack in scholarly learning my atheist brothers have my back unlike you who won't admit to any undoing.
17-12-2016, 01:20 PM
(17-12-2016 01:16 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 01:07 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Review my reputation comments.

I don't need to read your rep comments. You seem reasonable to me.
I have received 9 negatives. Did I really say something so terrible that I should receive a negative.
I have been called a liar numerous time when I have not lied once.
I may have stated things people disagreed with but they were not lies.

FFS, are you really that dense?

Yes, you do need to read her rep comments. YOU made the assertion that your were not getting positive rep points because you're religious.

Aliza is not only religious, she's one of the very few people I know who is more familiar with the "Old Testament" (sorry for calling it that, Aliza!) than I am, and that's really saying something.

And yet we have overwhelmingly positive-repped her.

She's trying to illustrate for you, by personal example, what the difference is between our reaction to her and our reaction to you.

And if you think we just hate Christians, I would point to the rep pages for Shai Hulud (who is Catholic) and KingsChosen (who is evangelical-Protestant).

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-12-2016, 01:20 PM
(17-12-2016 01:16 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It's a forum for atheists and fans of Seth's The Thinking Atheist show, some of whom are theists.

If you're neither of those things, but are just here to try to sell Jesus to nonbelievers, then I suggest you kick rocks.

(I believe that's what Adey was trying to tell you.)

See, it was too cryptic for you as well.

I am sorry, I misunderstood the purpose of this forum.
Enjoy your safe space. I will collect the therapy dogs, the coloring books and the play doh that is left over from the after election hysteria that erupted on college campuses and send them to you.
17-12-2016, 01:21 PM
REALLY?

Safe spaces, now?

Fuck yourself, asshole.

Edit to Add: I had not yet neg-repped you, because while I do think you have repeatedly lied, I didn't think you had done so deliberately but were simply repeating lies you had been told were truths. Now you've moved into the realm of neg-rep-worthy.

I think you're my fourth neg-rep, ever.

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
17-12-2016, 01:22 PM
(17-12-2016 01:19 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 01:15 PM)adey67 Wrote:  That's because its not cryptic

I know you consider me an easy touch. Sadly for you what I lack in scholarly learning my atheist brothers have my back unlike you who won't admit to any undoing.

I do not think you an easy touch. Wow, you all think you are mind readers.
17-12-2016, 01:24 PM
(17-12-2016 01:21 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  REALLY?

Safe spaces, now?

Fuck yourself, asshole.

Yes, really.
I came here and raised questions and made statements but you don't want to engage in that. You told me what my CV should be if I remain.

Quote:It's a forum for atheists and fans of Seth's The Thinking Atheist show, some of whom are theists.