Christian Doctrine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Christian Doctrine
(17-12-2016 01:21 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  REALLY?

Safe spaces, now?

Fuck yourself, asshole.

Edit to Add: I had not yet neg-repped you, because while I do think you have repeatedly lied, I didn't think you had done so deliberately but were simply repeating lies you had been told were truths. Now you've moved into the realm of neg-rep-worthy.

I think you're my fourth neg-rep, ever.

Ouch, how will I ever recover. Sarcasm again.
I told no lies. You may think they are lies but that is due to your ignorance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Unlike you if I fucked up and was a total cunt my brothers would totally fuck my ass you are as bad as Simon tenbruggentate , Dick wad
17-12-2016, 01:30 PM
(17-12-2016 01:24 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  

Safe spaces, now?

Fuck yourself, asshole.

Yes, really.
I came here and raised questions and made statements but you don't want to engage in that.

How can you look yourself in the mirror?

I have engaged you, at length, on every point you have made. What I have not seen is serious, considered responses to my criticisms of your points.

(17-12-2016 01:24 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  You told me what my CV should be if I remain.

Quote:It's a forum for atheists and fans of Seth's The Thinking Atheist show, some of whom are theists.

If you're neither of those things, but are just here to try to sell Jesus to nonbelievers, then I suggest you kick rocks.

Oh you can stay if you like. I simply suggested you kick rocks. People who're Jesus-peddlers tend not to enjoy themselves here, for long.

If you want to have the serious theological conversations you claim to desire, then I suggest you drop the snark and stop trying to martyr yourself when those big ol' mean ol' atheists say mean things to you, and start addressing those of us who have (up until now) taken you seriously.

But you're not here for that. We see through you because your type are very common, here, and we're frankly pretty exhausted from dealing with your toxic combination of arrogance and ignorance.

So either kick rocks or try to fit in with the community... or prepare to face a very difficult time. Yes, I'm sure you'll feel like you're being attacked "for My Name's sake", but really we're just attacking you because of your douchebag approach.

That's why Aliza, Shai Hulud, and KingsChosen's rep pages are relevant. Only your intense arrogance prevents you from even wanting to know. You don't feel we deserve even that level of respect... but you expect respect from us, and when we don't give it automatically (AS IS YOUR DUE!!!), but instead return contempt for contempt, you act like the fault lies in us.

Take the plank out of your own eye, bub.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-12-2016, 01:31 PM
(17-12-2016 01:29 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Unlike you if I fucked up and was a total cunt my brothers would totally fuck my ass you are as bad as Simon tenbruggentate , Dick wad

Is this behavior worthy of a negative?
I never treated you badly. Not once.
17-12-2016, 01:35 PM
(17-12-2016 01:24 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  

Safe spaces, now?

Fuck yourself, asshole.

Yes, really.
I came here and raised questions and made statements but you don't want to engage in that. You told me what my CV should be if I remain.

Quote:It's a forum for atheists and fans of Seth's The Thinking Atheist show, some of whom are theists.

If you're neither of those things, but are just here to try to sell Jesus to nonbelievers, then I suggest you kick rocks.

Okay, you’ve got 121 posts under your belt. I’m not going to review everything you’ve written at this point to see for myself if you’ve made reasonable, well documented assertions. Can you can give me a quick overview? –Even if you just point me to the most relevant posts so I don’t have to hunt and find, that would be fine too.
17-12-2016, 01:37 PM
Quote:Are you fucking kidding me ? There are loads of contradictions in the bible. You do realise you are on an atheist forum are you sure you wouldn't be happier on a forum for believers?
adey67's first post to me.
17-12-2016, 01:39 PM
(17-12-2016 01:35 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 01:24 PM)Bzltyr Wrote:  Yes, really.
I came here and raised questions and made statements but you don't want to engage in that. You told me what my CV should be if I remain.

Okay, you’ve got 121 posts under your belt. I’m not going to review everything you’ve written at this point to see for myself if you’ve made reasonable, well documented assertions. Can you can give me a quick overview? –Even if you just point me to the most relevant posts so I don’t have to hunt and find, that would be fine too.

Relevant to what. I have posted and tried to engage with anyone who holds a different opinion. I was not rude to anyone.
I will admit to sounding arrogant - makes it more fun.
17-12-2016, 01:40 PM
Blitzy, any answer to my questions? These ones:

(17-12-2016 01:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  Here are some questions for you OP. If you answer them we will be able to evaluate if you are a dick or not.
  • What is your Christian ™ doctrine about homosexuality? Is it evil or is it fine?
  • If it is evil, is it OK for gay people who're not Christian to marry?
  • What is your Christian doctrine on abortion?
  • Are Catholics true Christians, are Mormons true Christians? What about baptists?

Here are some more questions for you:
  • How do you know God is real?
  • Where does the Bible come from, what is its provenance?
  • You said somewhere that you can tell when stuff in the Bible has been mistranslated, can you give an example?
  • Would you like to buy a bridge from me? Golden Gate bridge to be precise? It's said to be miraculous for getting unbelievers to convert to the true faith. 100% money back guarantee.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-12-2016, 01:44 PM
(17-12-2016 01:12 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I was doing just that and not seeing my own name in the list of +1 reppers for three pages, and I started to panic! (I am, after all, notorious for not repping people until looooooooooong after they deserve to be.)

If you aren't sure, click the 'rate' option on the profile and it will show you your latest rep and comment for the person. I got into the habit of adding people I + rep to the 'buddy list' so I can open that and scan it quickly for any names.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
17-12-2016, 01:45 PM
(17-12-2016 01:40 PM)morondog Wrote:  Blitzy, any answer to my questions? These ones:

[quote='morondog' pid='1105410' dateline='1481958440']
Here are some questions for you OP. If you answer them we will be able to evaluate if you are a dick or not.

I thought you were engaging OP. I am not OP nor do I know who that is.