Christian Doctrine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: Christian Doctrine
But now for someting completely different.....

Do we have news on the Plejades, gods wrath and all the other stuff, or do we go ahead with the gish galopp?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
27-12-2016, 04:38 AM
(27-12-2016 04:10 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  But now for someting completely different.....

Do we have news on the Plejades, gods wrath and all the other stuff, or do we go ahead with the gish galopp?

I keep expecting Bzltyr to have left, but... I guess he'll be back? He certainly seemed pretty confident at the beginning of this exercise.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-12-2016, 08:23 AM
(27-12-2016 04:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-12-2016 04:10 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  But now for someting completely different.....

I keep expecting Bzltyr to have left, but... I guess he'll be back? He certainly seemed pretty confident at the beginning of this exercise.

I'm sure he's got more subjects to switch to while he avoids defending his earlier claims... I think the fulfilled prophecies nonsense is up next. That should be fun.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
27-12-2016, 08:25 AM
I'm still waiting to see this monumental spanking he promised us.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
27-12-2016, 08:27 AM
(27-12-2016 08:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm still waiting to see this monumental spanking he promised us.

Maybe he thinks he's already given it. I kind of got the impression that he's got a weak arm.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
27-12-2016, 08:30 AM
LOL. Biblical errancy can be fun.
". . . and dies, he, and our fathers, . . ." -- Acts 7:15.
". . . that he both dies and was buried . . . " -- Acts 2:29.
". . . when he had married a wife, dies, . . ." -- Matthew 22:25.
". . . My daugher even now dies . . . ." -- Matthew 9:18. *
That one Greek word is, ετελευτησε. A verb, in the aorist tense, active voice . . . .
* do not try to look, you will not find this anywhere. LOL.
27-12-2016, 08:41 AM
(27-12-2016 08:27 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(27-12-2016 08:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm still waiting to see this monumental spanking he promised us.

Maybe he thinks he's already given it. I kind of got the impression that he's got a weak arm.
Very likely Aliza, christians of his mindset don't seem to have any problems lying to themselves or others, he seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that his musings have the texture and smell of rancid pig shit.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
27-12-2016, 08:46 AM
(27-12-2016 08:23 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-12-2016 04:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  I keep expecting Bzltyr to have left, but... I guess he'll be back? He certainly seemed pretty confident at the beginning of this exercise.

I'm sure he's got more subjects to switch to while he avoids defending his earlier claims... I think the fulfilled prophecies nonsense is up next. That should be fun.

Hehe Smile I'm making a point of replying each time with a list of links to posts with awkward unanswered questions... it kinda deflates the whole attempt to move on thing Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
27-12-2016, 10:08 AM
27-12-2016, 10:54 AM
(25-12-2016 03:49 PM)natachan Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 03:54 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Why are you limiting to physically? We cannot fly without a machine. We cannot snap our fingers and pop on over to another country or planet. These are limits to our free will. You can't just arbitrarily remove them because they aren't within the realm of what's possible for us - their not being possible is precisely the point. Why is sin allowed to be possible? Care to actually answer the question now? Consider

I wanted to comment that this is a really good question.

Thanks natachan, but don't hold your breath waiting for an answer. Bzltyr has avoided answering it, I think, exactly because it's a good question.

Bzltyr avoided it here.
Bzltyr side-stepped a rephrasing of it here.
Bzltyr ignored it here.
Bzltyr ignored it again here.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post