Christian Doctrine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Christian Doctrine
I think the debate with Carroll was the best. Carroll was so much above the head of WLC, i -almost- was sorry for him.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2017, 03:54 AM
(01-01-2017 02:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 10:26 AM)adey67 Wrote:  His reason being that to debate such a goon gives him legitimacy he doesn't deserve.

Actually I heard it is because wlc forgives or makes excuses for the soldiers ordered to kill infants, non virgin women and the like.

"The soldiers had to endure it, the children went to heaven."
(Not exact quote)

He's such a cunt.
He sure is mate, its the perfect expletive to describe him.
01-01-2017, 03:54 AM
(01-01-2017 03:52 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I think the debate with Carroll was the best. Carroll was so much above the head of WLC, i -almost- was sorry for him.

Almost. Like watching a kid yank on a dog's tail before the dog gets tired of it and kicks the kid right in the junk.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-01-2017, 03:58 AM
Didn't Lawrence Krauss kick his ass all over the place at one point, ? can't remember off hand.
02-01-2017, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2017 12:39 AM by Deltabravo.)
All this stuff about original sin comes from the fact that ancient people tried to figure out where life came from and they deduced that there must have been a man and a woman who had children and that those children would have had to engage in incest to have created the human race. This resulted in this practice taking hold among the ruling families to preserve blood lines and animalistic religious practices being followed which involved human sacrifice and all manner of what we now see as depraved behaviour being conducted by priests and priestess of these old religions. By positing the Logos as God, we are "saved" from the evils of animistic religions by a saviour who is descended from this incestuous dynastic line. That is all the great Judeo-Christian effort is about. It's a Hellenistic contrivance to convert these people who were brutal and warlike. Sadly it didn't work and the old religion survived and some clever clerics in Asana, Yemen, wrote up a new book to use as a manifesto for the old religion which they named Islam.
02-01-2017, 04:25 AM
(02-01-2017 12:35 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  All this stuff about original sin comes from the fact that ancient people tried to figure out where life came from and they deduced that there must have been a man and a woman who had children and that those children would have had to engage in incest to have created the human race. This resulted in this practice taking hold among the ruling families to preserve blood lines and animalistic religious practices being followed which involved human sacrifice and all manner of what we now see as depraved behaviour being conducted by priests and priestess of these old religions. By positing the Logos as God, we are "saved" from the evils of animistic religions by a saviour who is descended from this incestuous dynastic line. That is all the great Judeo-Christian effort is about. It's a Hellenistic contrivance to convert these people who were brutal and warlike. Sadly it didn't work and the old religion survived and some clever clerics in Asana, Yemen, wrote up a new book to use as a manifesto for the old religion which they named Islam.

Hey, look who's still pulling shit out of their ass.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-01-2017, 07:58 AM
(02-01-2017 12:35 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  All this stuff about original sin comes from the fact that ancient people tried to figure out where life came from and they deduced that there must have been a man and a woman who had children and that those children would have had to engage in incest to have created the human race. This resulted in this practice taking hold among the ruling families to preserve blood lines and animalistic religious practices being followed which involved human sacrifice and all manner of what we now see as depraved behaviour being conducted by priests and priestess of these old religions. By positing the Logos as God, we are "saved" from the evils of animistic religions by a saviour who is descended from this incestuous dynastic line. That is all the great Judeo-Christian effort is about. It's a Hellenistic contrivance to convert these people who were brutal and warlike. Sadly it didn't work and the old religion survived and some clever clerics in Asana, Yemen, wrote up a new book to use as a manifesto for the old religion which they named Islam.

"Judeo-Christian?" I can't find anything "Judeo" about what you just described.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
02-01-2017, 02:16 PM
(02-01-2017 04:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Hey, look who's still pulling shit out of their ass.

No kidding. This dipshit thinks history is made up so he might as well make up his own Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-01-2017, 02:34 PM
(01-01-2017 02:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 10:26 AM)adey67 Wrote:  His reason being that to debate such a goon gives him legitimacy he doesn't deserve.

Actually I heard it is because wlc forgives or makes excuses for the soldiers ordered to kill infants, non virgin women and the like.

"The soldiers had to endure it, the children went to heaven."
(Not exact quote)

He's such a cunt.

Wonder why he doesn't "volunteer" to go to heaven himself if it's so wonderful.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-01-2017, 04:59 PM
(28-12-2016 01:41 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I like Dillahunty for one simple reason: WLC refuses to debate him. Big Grin
Spares me lots of facepalming and keeps my blood pressure low. Thumbsup Bowing

I love the excuse too, "he doesn't have a terminal degree in a relevant field". Neither did Hitchens, as far as I can tell, and he slapped him down pretty hard. Then again, not to belittle Hitchens, anyone who isn't on a large dose of Ambien could probably do the same, given how ponderous and meandering and self gratifying WLC's debate style is.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post