Poll: Are you feminist?
Yes.
No.
What is feminism?
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Christian Feminists? Oh, the irony.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Christian Feminists? Oh, the irony.
(03-08-2012 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm a hypogonadal man capable of experiencing the estrogen and testosterone levels of a woman just by not taking my testosterone, so what do you think I am? Goddam right I'm a fucking feminist.

(03-08-2012 05:06 PM)Kinger Wrote:  I even pee in the bowl standing up, sooo what is banning a urinal going to do? I'm a sniper with this garden hose.

Yeah, that'll change brother. Your wife will one day make you sit to pee 'cause she's tired of wiping pee of the toilet seat. Wait for it.

That is why a logical man would lift the seat up, and put toilet paper down to prevent that from happening. Assuming we aren't smart, pshaw.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2012, 06:10 PM
(03-08-2012 06:04 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(03-08-2012 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm a hypogonadal man capable of experiencing the estrogen and testosterone levels of a woman just by not taking my testosterone, so what do you think I am? Goddam right I'm a fucking feminist.

Yeah, that'll change brother. Your wife will one day make you sit to pee 'cause she's tired of wiping pee of the toilet seat. Wait for it.

That is why a logical man would lift the seat up, and put toilet paper down to prevent that from happening. Assuming we aren't smart, pshaw.

You clearly underestimate the extent of the male of our species capacity for laziness and sloth, it's less effort to just fucking sit when I pee. So who's smarter now? Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
03-08-2012, 06:30 PM
(03-08-2012 06:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-08-2012 06:04 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  That is why a logical man would lift the seat up, and put toilet paper down to prevent that from happening. Assuming we aren't smart, pshaw.

You clearly underestimate the extent of the male of our species capacity for laziness and sloth, it's less effort to just fucking sit when I pee. So who's smarter now? Tongue

It is much easier for me to pee standing up, and I do not make a mess.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
03-08-2012, 06:40 PM
(03-08-2012 06:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-08-2012 06:04 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  That is why a logical man would lift the seat up, and put toilet paper down to prevent that from happening. Assuming we aren't smart, pshaw.

I never put toilet paper down, my aim is good and flow adequate.

As for feminism,I favour it though some women seem to go over the top.

Our chemical differences allow for some differrnce in behaviour.

As for Biblical references they also put down gay men, witches, sea food, fig trees,
fat people, lazy people, cripples, men with mishapen beards, necromancy,magic,
cunning spirits etc etc.........even naughthy kids, who should be stoned at the City Gates.Angel