Christian Martyrs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Christian Martyrs
Another one created
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpYDaCS0G94

I spoke earlier about thunderbolting atheists. I was referring to incidents like this. Now, the thumpers can once again hang out the martyrdom sheet and portray themselves as the poor, the downtrodded, the persecuted. There will be many thumps given to 1 Peter 4:16, and much money will be collected

We have to stop doing this.

Yes, in many cases, the thumpers are ignorant and closed minded, and can be extremely infuriating. However, attacking them just feeds the whole "attack on Christianity" myth. So, we should emulate Neil Degrasse Tyson and "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
Or, if you prefer "They 'ave digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves," like a couple of right pills. Psalm 57, Verse 6. Not the last bit."
(If Willie Garvin can quote scripture, so can I)

God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent -- it says so right
here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of
these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for
you. No checks, please. Cash and in small bills.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 03:15 AM
RE: Christian Martyrs
I do not agree with that.

I believe we should attack these fucking people with ridicule and logic.
They are poisoning our children's minds, Brainwashing the weak and gullible and holding back science. They have been for hundreds of years. The time has come for us to fight back against dangerous religious people like them and make the brain washing and lies and misinformation stop.

Its these kinds of people who tell kids to not wear condoms and convert them into "science is evil" train of thought which just removes potential scientists from making life better for all humans.

Also, if it was not for religion. About 90% of the fighting we have today would end immediately. Especially in the middle east.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post