Christian Movie Response Paper *Move if Needed*

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: Christian Movie Response Paper *Move if Needed*
(29-01-2015 09:30 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  8th grade? GTFO! WTF is up with the mods on this site? Censored

This mod dunno what '8th grade' means. No frame of reference.

Are you asking us to ban all Murikans? Happy to oblige

Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
30-01-2015, 05:45 PM
So there is or isn't an age limit?
30-01-2015, 06:09 PM
(30-01-2015 05:45 PM)lecoffee Wrote:  So there is or isn't an age limit?

[Image: nope_avi_high_resolution_by_wango911-d4jv1vx.png]

Or at least, last time I checked.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-01-2015, 08:45 PM
lecoffee:
My daughter has been bucking the system writing "reasonable things" in a very conservative school district since 8th grade. She is about to graduate from high school in the top spot - number 1, despite me being called several times in response to some of her "questionable" papers and artwork. Stay TRUE to yourself and your beliefs! Good for you. You will be better for it.
[+] 4 users Like tln88's post
31-01-2015, 12:11 AM
(29-01-2015 10:23 PM)lecoffee Wrote:  Anyway before I go, I wrote my paper defending why I think what I think, I thought it turned out pretty good.

Don't listen to them. They are just being jack asses. Stay a while and listen.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
31-01-2015, 12:39 AM
(31-01-2015 12:11 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 10:23 PM)lecoffee Wrote:  Anyway before I go, I wrote my paper defending why I think what I think, I thought it turned out pretty good.

Don't listen to them. They are just being jack asses. Stay a while and listen.

"They"?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-01-2015, 05:31 AM
(31-01-2015 12:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 12:11 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Don't listen to them. They are just being jack asses. Stay a while and listen.

"They"?

Well, I mean I can be a jackass, but it's not exactly sporting to rip open a 8th grader who hasn't done anything to incur my wrath (yet).

I'll save that for later if he turns out to be either a nationalist right-wing douche-nozzle like Res, or a woo-peddling libertarian like Lumi. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
31-01-2015, 05:50 AM
lecoffee - I'm not a mod here. We have had some issues in the past with a parent discovering their child is on this board and reacting badly. I don't know anything about your living conditions but it might be good for us to know if your parents or guardians are aware of your time here or not.

That said, 13 is old enough for facebook. It may well be old enough for here... and you seem like bright kid. I think we just don't want to be bad influences on you Wink

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
31-01-2015, 06:07 AM
(31-01-2015 05:50 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  lecoffee - I'm not a mod here. We have had some issues in the past with a parent discovering their child is on this board and reacting badly. I don't know anything about your living conditions but it might be good for us to know if your parents or guardians are aware of your time here or not.

That said, 13 is old enough for facebook. It may well be old enough for here... and you seem like bright kid. I think we just don't want to be bad influences on you Wink

"we"?

31-01-2015, 07:22 AM
(31-01-2015 05:50 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I think we just don't want to be bad influences on you Wink

Paragraph 6, subsection 3 of the global atheist conspiracy manual clearly states that we are to be bad influences on minors at every opportunity.
Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post