Christian Movies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2012, 05:33 PM
RE: Christian Movies
ahhh.. anyone here familiar with Faith Films?

It's not fair to the term "christian movie" as it's done by The Asylum, who can't make good movies to begin with - but so far I've only seen "2012: Doomsday" by them... and in a couple weeks I'm scheduled to watch "The Apocalypse" by Faith Films, as well. Ooooh.. that's gonna be fun.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2012, 05:40 PM
(29-11-2012 05:33 PM)Decker Shado Wrote:  ahhh.. anyone here familiar with Faith Films?

It's not fair to the term "christian movie" as it's done by The Asylum, who can't make good movies to begin with - but so far I've only seen "2012: Doomsday" by them... and in a couple weeks I'm scheduled to watch "The Apocalypse" by Faith Films, as well. Ooooh.. that's gonna be fun.
I just checked out their website. Are you sure this isn't the movie you're gonna watch? Big Grin
[Image: key-pony.jpg] Laughat

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
29-11-2012, 05:48 PM
(29-11-2012 05:40 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I just checked out their website. Are you sure this isn't the movie you're gonna watch? Big Grin
Laughat
Damn you to hell! Now I have all sorts of mental images stuck in my head. Just before going to bed! And I love horseback riding. [Image: angry-smiley-face-swearing-emoticon.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarder├▓."
29-11-2012, 05:49 PM
(29-11-2012 05:48 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 05:40 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I just checked out their website. Are you sure this isn't the movie you're gonna watch? Big Grin
Laughat
Damn you to hell! Now I have all sorts of mental images stuck in my head. Just before going to bed! And I love horseback riding. [Image: angry-smiley-face-swearing-emoticon.gif]
It's such a cute widdle pony. And looky at da cute widdle puppy too!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-11-2012, 07:07 PM
(28-11-2012 02:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Computers are Evil!!!!

I love this comment from a viewer on YouTube:

"cook meals? My Pc crashes everytime it tries to make a simple meatloaf.´╗┐"

Big Grin

BTW, have you ever seen The Rapture? I found it fairly interesting.

Erxomai Wrote:It's also a good example of the way my "critical thinking" worked back in the day. I fully believed in the existence of YWHW and his son Jesus, but stuff like "stigmata" was pure bullshit to Pastor Erxomai. Any report of that sort of thing was seen by me, and likely most Protestants, as being fake. Yet, if I prayed God would help me find a parking spot near the store when it was raining, that was completely sane. Sadcryface2

You've come a long way, Erx. Something to be proud of, even if it took a while.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
30-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Quite sure.. but.. gah! :| If I keep going through their quite disturbing catalog, I'm afraid of the day which I will run into that one...
[+] 1 user Likes Decker Shado's post
30-11-2012, 12:37 PM
We are to where now it's gotten to watching things like Fireproof, Charlie Brown, and just any other movies that seem somewhat reasonably decent.

But then when we have like girls' nights with the youth pastor's wife, we watch Madea movies and shit like that.
[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
01-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Oh my GOD! You guys are forgetting the BEST one! I can still watch this whole thing and love it!

Heart Heart Heart

My brother and I would make up words to songs growing up a la Weird Al style and we had epic and BAD lyrics for this one. Mom would do three arm flailing crosses (Catholic) if she heard us and we'd fight giggling. My poor mom Sad I love her.

Bitter sweet memories with this film, mostly sweet. I still know all the real words.
01-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Christian Movies
No no. That movie is anathema to a Christee lover. It would burn if it entered a Christian church!

~Izel
01-12-2012, 12:22 AM
(01-12-2012 12:15 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  No no. That movie is anathema to a Christee lover. It would burn if it entered a Christian church!
Really? So Catholics can only love it?