Christian Pastor Kills Neighbor's Cat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: Christian Pastor Kills Neighbor's Cat
Some feral cat colonies are infected with FIV and most aren't.
In my house, we have successfully tamed more than 18 feral cats over the years.
Cats do not kill for pleasure - that's just silly.

I would like you to read this. You are just wrong. Sorry!
Quote:http://carlywilson.com/2011/03/responsib...heir-cats/

Theirs something about a cat lover that makes them blind as a Bible thumper. When you tell them the truth about cats killing ground birds they say NO WAY !!! but it is the truth. And just how tame is that feral cat?? does it want out to kill and bring you a prize??? I don't hate cats I just know what they do. I have had a cat for years and it died so i really don't hate them. I never let mine out the door.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2012, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 10:31 PM by Chas.)
(28-01-2012 09:53 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Some feral cat colonies are infected with FIV and most aren't.
In my house, we have successfully tamed more than 18 feral cats over the years.
Cats do not kill for pleasure - that's just silly.

I would like you to read this. You are just wrong. Sorry!
Quote:http://carlywilson.com/2011/03/responsib...heir-cats/

Theirs something about a cat lover that makes them blind as a Bible thumper. When you tell them the truth about cats killing ground birds they say NO WAY !!! but it is the truth. And just how tame is that feral cat?? does it want out to kill and bring you a prize??? I don't hate cats I just know what they do. I have had a cat for years and it died so i really don't hate them. I never let mine out the door.

I am wrong about what?
I didn't say cats don't kill birds. Of course cats kill birds. They don't kill "for pleasure".
We really have tamed more than 18 ferals - are you calling me a liar?
What do you mean "how tame is that feral cat"? You obviously don't know the first thing about cats.

And as for Carly Wilson, someone who says
"In the duck world, rape (or if you are scientist, “forced copulation”) is a fact of life."
is simply not scientifically credible. Rape? Really? Yeah, like cats "kill for pleasure".

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2012, 01:01 AM
(28-01-2012 10:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  And as for Carly Wilson, someone who says
"In the duck world, rape (or if you are scientist, “forced copulation”) is a fact of life."
is simply not scientifically credible. Rape? Really? Yeah, like cats "kill for pleasure".

Those ducks are evil man! They should be put behind bars... and made to serve drinks...
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-01-2012, 10:03 AM
There's something about a cat lover makes them blind as a Bible thumper? Like cats being real, maybe? Tongue

I don't consider myself a cat lover; well, that dang Gwynnies kinda made me love everything... silly girl... cats are part of the landscape. I like 'em; give 'em shit when they come by cause of the roof thing. There ain't no ferals around here; coupla stray dogs, but the cats chase 'em away.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Cat do kill for pleasure like it or not!! Their has been studies on it yet you close your eyes and ears to it Chas. You have a right to believe what you want. I know it is the truth and you cant tell me different. National Geographic did a show on this and I wish I could find it. You would just say it was all lies anyway just like the Bible thumpers.
29-01-2012, 12:11 PM
(29-01-2012 10:38 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Cat do kill for pleasure like it or not!! Their has been studies on it yet you close your eyes and ears to it Chas. You have a right to believe what you want. I know it is the truth and you cant tell me different. National Geographic did a show on this and I wish I could find it. You would just say it was all lies anyway just like the Bible thumpers.

When you find some support for your statement, I will listen to it. But a biologist would say that cats are predators and the behavior is innate and evolved.

Ascribing human emotions and motivations to other animals is unscientific and unhelpful.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Well, I for one would not mind a cat doing a little pleasure killing on some starlings around here. And maybe a few pigeons. Squirrels. Just sayin'.

I have two sets of morning doves that peck around in the pea gravel at the bottom of my drive, while a couple of the strays sit and watch them. But of course, it's early and those kitties probably haven't had their coffee at that hour, yet.

Ooh... reminds me, I haven't had my coffee.
Then I gotta get off of here and commence to killing. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
29-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Is there a christian link to this story? Not really I guess, just seems like a sick twisted man who happens to be a pastor.

There are some fundies in my community who do use the bible to kill, not just feral cats and dogs, but their own and other's pets. I have seen it in a couple incidents and heard of a dozen or so more, but have no proof (kinda like the smoking gun, only not even that much, just me as a witness is not enough Sad ) who have killed for animal control or 'destructive' behaviour (like their puppy chewing things- totally normal but inconvenient for them). They back it up with bible verses about man ruling over all that is created here for us.

Makes. Me. Sick.
29-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Correlation not causation. Being Christian just makes it more likely one will be sick and twisted. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
29-01-2012, 05:08 PM
(26-01-2012 09:39 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  The things I'd do to this scum if I ever got my hands on him.

I would strip his skin off only to sow it back on. When it heals I would repeat the process. He will beg for death and even more I'll make him kill himself just so he's seen as a failure in the eyes of his pathetic so called god. Do not fuck with me.

Did you get that idea from the Qur'an? Surah 4, verse 56:

Quote:Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post