Christian Quits Job Over 666 appearing on his W2.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: Christian Quits Job Over 666 appearing on his W2.
Yeah? well one more and you'll have 9000 posts which is evil. That's 666 / 13.513 which is almost 7x2 which is twice the holy number which is also potentially lucky but if you multiply that by even more, you could eventually get back to 666 which is evil which means that it's a satanic number if you do the math properly.

Harrumph.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2013, 05:17 PM
This is actually proof that God exists. Now that this dumb fuck gave up his job, a person of actual worth will be able to have that job.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
13-02-2013, 05:34 PM
(10-02-2013 04:41 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I once knew a nice old guy named Larry. Larry had lost one of two sons in a car accident sometime in the early '80s, and it sent him on a downward spiral which would last over 20 years. The loss of his son tore his marriage apart and the subsequent divorce seperated him from the only son he had left. For a long time, he roamed from place to place; trying to maintain some semblance of a life, but never staying long enough to get his roots in the ground. Eventually, Larry ended up homeless. After sleeping in abandoned cars and underneath bridges, he eventually checked in to one of the various shelters set up around the state. During the day, he roamed about town; stopping to browse in bookstores and supermarkets - not with the intent of buying anything (he had nothing to spend), but simply to be in air-conditioning on hot Summer afternoons.

Then, one day, Larry met Jackie; a skinny red-headed guy who drove the supply truck for our town's school system. Jackie, being the incredibly well-meaning human being that he is, got Larry a job working for the schools. Being a custodian in our town doesn't pay much - only about 6-9 dollars an hour (depending on seniority and position) - but it was money that Larry didn't otherwise have. I was charged with teaching him the basics; how to properly clean a toilet, how to dry-mop a hallway, etc. But because Larry didn't have a car, I opted to drive him to and from work so he didn't have to spend what little money he had on a taxi. For the first several months, I drove him to and from the homeless shelter where he spent his nights with 5 other men in a home paid for by the state.

After many months of living in the shelter, Larry announced that he had saved enough money to get a lease on an apartment. For the next year, he slowly climbed the financial ladder; eventually taking in enough money to purchase his own groceries and, eventually, to buy himself a new car. Larry had picked himself up from 20+ years of slithering across rock-bottom and ascended the long ladder of reinvention to find himself back on top with the rest of the 9-to-5 society. His son rarely visited him and his wife never spoke to him again, but it didn't matter, because he had earned his way back to a normal life.

One day, as Larry was hard at work in his designated section of the school, our boss Mike stopped by for a friendly chat. Mike told Larry that even though he was doing a great job, there had been some complaints from a teacher regarding the emptying of her trash cans. It was a minor reprimand, and after patting him on the back, Mike went on his way; confident that Larry would simply make an effort to keep better track of his trash-emptying routine. But Larry did not take the news very well. I still don't know the extent of his reasons, but that mild complaint prompted Larry to set his keys on his supervisor's desk, clock out, and walk home for good. Soon, his rent began to stack up. His landlord was kind enough to give him an extension for several weeks until he could get his affairs in order, but that never came to pass and he was forced to kick Larry out of the apartment. With my help, Larry applied to several jobs around town, but was always met with rejection, and eventually had to sell his car in order to sustain himself. After that shallow well ran dry, I did my best to sustain him within reason, but even my efforts became futile. The last I heard of him, Larry was hooked to an oxygen tank in a homeless shelter out of town; waiting to die or hit rock-bottom once again. Whichever came first.

Until today, I thought Larry was the stupidest motherfucker for quitting his job, because his reasoning was absurd. The OP's story blows Larry out of the water. Drinking Beverage

/unecessarily long response to stupid christians. Tongue
I'm not sure whether to be depressed from this story or not, but I can say that it's not ending on a high note. Sadcryface2

Just an outsider looking inn.
15-02-2013, 10:27 PM
They think he should have written 616. Smartass

Greetings carbon-based bipeds. - Arthur Clarke
The stars died so you could be here today. - Lawrence Krauss
Mathematics is the language of nature. - Lawrence Krauss
I care to live only to entice people to look at Nature's loveliness. - John Muir
17-02-2013, 06:57 PM
(13-02-2013 05:34 PM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 04:41 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I once knew a nice old guy named Larry. Larry had lost one of two sons in a car accident sometime in the early '80s, and it sent him on a downward spiral which would last over 20 years. The loss of his son tore his marriage apart and the subsequent divorce seperated him from the only son he had left. For a long time, he roamed from place to place; trying to maintain some semblance of a life, but never staying long enough to get his roots in the ground. Eventually, Larry ended up homeless. After sleeping in abandoned cars and underneath bridges, he eventually checked in to one of the various shelters set up around the state. During the day, he roamed about town; stopping to browse in bookstores and supermarkets - not with the intent of buying anything (he had nothing to spend), but simply to be in air-conditioning on hot Summer afternoons.

Then, one day, Larry met Jackie; a skinny red-headed guy who drove the supply truck for our town's school system. Jackie, being the incredibly well-meaning human being that he is, got Larry a job working for the schools. Being a custodian in our town doesn't pay much - only about 6-9 dollars an hour (depending on seniority and position) - but it was money that Larry didn't otherwise have. I was charged with teaching him the basics; how to properly clean a toilet, how to dry-mop a hallway, etc. But because Larry didn't have a car, I opted to drive him to and from work so he didn't have to spend what little money he had on a taxi. For the first several months, I drove him to and from the homeless shelter where he spent his nights with 5 other men in a home paid for by the state.

After many months of living in the shelter, Larry announced that he had saved enough money to get a lease on an apartment. For the next year, he slowly climbed the financial ladder; eventually taking in enough money to purchase his own groceries and, eventually, to buy himself a new car. Larry had picked himself up from 20+ years of slithering across rock-bottom and ascended the long ladder of reinvention to find himself back on top with the rest of the 9-to-5 society. His son rarely visited him and his wife never spoke to him again, but it didn't matter, because he had earned his way back to a normal life.

One day, as Larry was hard at work in his designated section of the school, our boss Mike stopped by for a friendly chat. Mike told Larry that even though he was doing a great job, there had been some complaints from a teacher regarding the emptying of her trash cans. It was a minor reprimand, and after patting him on the back, Mike went on his way; confident that Larry would simply make an effort to keep better track of his trash-emptying routine. But Larry did not take the news very well. I still don't know the extent of his reasons, but that mild complaint prompted Larry to set his keys on his supervisor's desk, clock out, and walk home for good. Soon, his rent began to stack up. His landlord was kind enough to give him an extension for several weeks until he could get his affairs in order, but that never came to pass and he was forced to kick Larry out of the apartment. With my help, Larry applied to several jobs around town, but was always met with rejection, and eventually had to sell his car in order to sustain himself. After that shallow well ran dry, I did my best to sustain him within reason, but even my efforts became futile. The last I heard of him, Larry was hooked to an oxygen tank in a homeless shelter out of town; waiting to die or hit rock-bottom once again. Whichever came first.

Until today, I thought Larry was the stupidest motherfucker for quitting his job, because his reasoning was absurd. The OP's story blows Larry out of the water. Drinking Beverage

/unecessarily long response to stupid christians. Tongue
I'm not sure whether to be depressed from this story or not, but I can say that it's not ending on a high note. Sadcryface2
It's my own fault, really. I just like writing. lol Blush

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-02-2013, 07:08 PM
LOL...

My first telephone number.... a looong time ago, was 903-595-0666. I thought that was the shit.

Not to mention, I'm pretty sure it kept the religious wacko's I knew from calling.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Child eating christian puppeteer Hobbitgirl 8 319 18-08-2013 01:34 AM
Last Post: Free Thought
  Notre Dame professor tackles ‘myth’ of Christian martyrdom onedream 4 295 03-05-2013 06:27 PM
Last Post: Buddy
  Ratinzer Quits witerat 13 788 13-02-2013 07:26 PM
Last Post: wisergeek
  Christian University Shooting Leaves at Least 5 Dead samthepcman 6 734 10-04-2012 01:26 PM
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Christian Pastor Kills Neighbor's Cat trillium13 31 2,441 30-01-2012 01:05 AM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  Obama forgets to thank God, christian wingnuts outraged Thammuz 15 2,412 01-12-2011 06:50 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  UK Article High Court ~ Are Children ‘Infected’ by Judeo-Christian Values? GassyKitten 0 300 18-03-2011 01:19 PM
Last Post: GassyKitten