Christian Tracts and Trick or Treating

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Christian Tracts and Trick or Treating
If I felt inclined to pass out Halloween candy, maybe I'd tape little blurbs on there about ancient Sumerian mythology. Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
01-11-2015, 03:12 PM
(29-10-2015 11:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  First, I am actually kind of surprised Ray is okay with trick or treating. Many Christians I know avoid Halloween because you know--Satan. Hobo This is a bizarre video by Ray--but at the end he shows how trick or treating is an opportunity to give Christian tracts to children.

Well congratuf'nlations Ray. You've succeeded in proving that the validity of man's mind is axiomatic. This video is a brazen attack on the mind. He wants to teach little crumb crunchers to doubt their mind's ability to know things but he is forgetting one thing. He must depend on the validity of the mind that he is trying to undermine in order to try to undermine it.

So the cards appear to be different sizes at first glance. Does he not realize that we are not limited to first impressions, that we can investigate further. How do you know there are cards Ray? How do you know one of them is black and one of them is orange? And how do you know that there is writing on the back and what that writing says? How do you know that the cards are actually the same size? Blank out.

So in order to make the little kiddies doubt the validity of their little budding minds, he makes an audio visual production which relies on the senses and he expects the kids to understand concepts such as "size", "measurement", "color", "right" and "wrong", as well as all the other concepts used in the video and the tract. So he is counting on the very thing he is trying to deny. That's the proof of an axiomatic concept right there. Its opponents end up affirming it in the act of denying it.

Ray comfort should not be allowed within 100 yards of children. He's out to stop them from thinking for themselves. What does he want them to do? He wants them to "read the Bible and obey" and if they should try and think for themselves he tells them that they risk "horrible punishment". What a monster!

Ray, please, please, please come to my door and try to pull that crap. I'll make you feel as small as you are, which is a great deal smaller than you appear in the first part of your show.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
01-11-2015, 03:41 PM
Is it just me --- or does this ------

[Image: 2r4pzps.png]

look an awful lot like this --

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHQe04Ww78gtoXElFHFJL...GiK5qTA19w]

??????????????????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.