Christian comedian has an atheist over his house

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Christian comedian has an atheist over his house
Pretty drunk right now, and my wife told me I'm not allowed to post things on Facebook about religion and politics when I'm drunk, or we'll have to deal with the dozens of cans of worms for weeks to come. So I'll just post this here.

Don't know how old this video is. My mom posted it. I'm not so blackout drunk that I responded to it (I hope).

I vaguely remember the name Mark Lowry in my college years while hanging out with Christians (I think he came to our college a couple times).

Anyway, enjoy. "Argument from Design" for the win! Amongst whatever else fallacies are in here. But hey, he's a comedian, so it's okay:

Mark Lowry Finds Out An Atheist Is Over At His House – What Happens Next Is Too Funny!

P.S. Yeah, I also notice the damn clickbait terminology. "What happens next..." goddammit I hate that crap!

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2015, 10:38 PM
RE: Christian comedian has an atheist over his house
(12-12-2015 10:23 PM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  Pretty drunk right now, and my wife told me I'm not allowed to post things on Facebook about religion and politics when I'm drunk, or we'll have to deal with the dozens of cans of worms for weeks to come. So I'll just post this here.

Don't know how old this video is. My mom posted it. I'm not so blackout drunk that I responded to it (I hope).

I vaguely remember the name Mark Lowry in my college years while hanging out with Christians (I think he came to our college a couple times).

Anyway, enjoy. "Argument from Design" for the win! Amongst whatever else fallacies are in here. But hey, he's a comedian, so it's okay:

Mark Lowry Finds Out An Atheist Is Over At His House – What Happens Next Is Too Funny!

P.S. Yeah, I also notice the damn clickbait terminology. "What happens next..." goddammit I hate that crap!

I couldn't watch more than a minute or two. No
12-12-2015, 11:01 PM
Yeah, I'm just gonna say it before going to sleep. Atheists, if you want a real nightmare, start the video at 1:07.

This is going to be in my dreams for a while: "I went around and locked all the doors, and said, 'You're gonna be here a while.'"

Gasp No Sadcryface2

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]
13-12-2015, 12:54 AM
Even as a Christian I found it annoying. Are you a comedian or a preacher. I wanted to see something funny and didn't.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
[+] 2 users Like TarzanSmith's post
13-12-2015, 01:17 AM
He's got good timing.

But other than playing to an audience that looks older than me and Banjo combined, (With jokes of the right vintage to match), the actual routine belies the audience that he's playing to.

Still.. listening to him drunk sounds like a fekkin' good idea. Big Grin
15-12-2015, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2015 02:36 AM by Dark Wanderer.)
I've only watched it for a few seconds so far. Oh man... just look at that crowd. Bunch of old white bastards and sexually frustrated fat chicks.
15-12-2015, 02:35 AM
I've just realized that I missed my calling. I should have been a christian comedian, because it looks easy as shit. You don't even have to be funny! Just tell boring-ass stories and the sheep laugh it up. They probably feel like they're displeasing god if they don't laugh at his terrible "jokes".
15-12-2015, 06:56 AM
He started off OK, made a couple of decent jokes about food and dinner. I liked the one about the steak, then he started to make the same stupid argument from design arguments and tries to play them off as jokes.

Super lame.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
15-12-2015, 07:19 AM
(15-12-2015 06:56 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  He started off OK, made a couple of decent jokes about food and dinner. I liked the one about the steak, then he started to make the same stupid argument from design arguments and tries to play them off as jokes.

Super lame.

No... I think that was kind of the joke.... Unsure

Hence the comments of the lack of caliber amongst the audience.
15-12-2015, 07:22 AM
What an embarrassingly puerile display of so-called Christian "humour".

Anyway... what has 110 legs and an IQ of 99.....? The front row at a Mark Lowry show.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post