Christian grocery store?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: Christian grocery store?
They serve fish that multiplies to enough to feed lots of people?

Have a wine and bread bar?

Whatever, we have a Christian car repair place up the road, I don't go there, I am pretty sure my car is agnostic. We go to the heathen place.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
13-10-2012, 06:34 PM
OMG, I used to wear shirts like that when I was a baby Christian, lmfao, I was so proud, too; thought I was the shit.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Christian grocery store?
(13-10-2012 06:34 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  OMG, I used to wear shirts like that when I was a baby Christian, lmfao, I was so proud, too; thought I was the shit.

My nephew has a ton of those shirts too. I always cringe a little when I see him proudly wearing his.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Yeah, now it makes me throw up a little in my mouth....

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
13-10-2012, 08:24 PM
So no shellfish then? No bacon on Fridays ether?
Shelves of Pope in a can?
They ran out of breed & fish? Oh the irony…

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
13-10-2012, 08:44 PM
You need to have a full on speaking tongues session while spazzing on the floor. Clean up in isle three! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
13-10-2012, 08:53 PM
If they are truly by-the-book christian, they are probably anti-science.

So I guess they have a problem with selling Apples and Blackberries?

14-10-2012, 03:20 AM
I used their cucumbers for prostate stimulation and their cuttlery set for Satanic blood-letting rituals.

*Grabs balls defiantly* Suck on THAT!!!

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
14-10-2012, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2012 07:18 AM by Bucky Ball.)
No, no, no. The Christian grocery story, is where you BUY Christians. There's always a long line in the baby department before holiday BBQ, as a growing number of atheists are learning to grill babies. We've always had Christian grocery stores out in San Diego, and LA. They bought out some of the Vaughn's sites. Parking is always a little dicey, as sometimes the babies get loose.

Christian groceries are becoming more specialized, as atheists become more picky about what they eat. For example we only shop in the organically raised, corn-fed Christian co-op markets.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-10-2012, 01:38 PM
I got an Adventist one up the street from me. For a while it was the only place I could find these low glycemic obviously Christian breads which didn't spike my sugars. Had to walk through Christian book aisles in order to get to it, but it never really bothered me. Now I got other options like Trader Joe's Look Pa! No Flour! but I still get the Ezekiel 4:9 bread from MOM's.

Also frequent an Amish Market a few miles up the street as well. Their meats and dairy are very high quality.

Doing business with religious folk never really bothered me, I've met a few that have tried to rip me off, but they're easy to spot and most don't (except for when they're trying to sell me their religion, but I haven't seen any blatant proselytization at these markets, just the propaganda sitting on their shelves). Their products are typically of very high quality and reasonably priced, which is really all this consumer cares about.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.