Christian memes! Make them stop!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Christian memes! Make them stop!
(26-05-2015 03:19 PM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  I can't be the only one that gets on facebook and sees one of my Christian friends post a meme.

The one I just now saw:

[Image: week-without-god.jpg]

Okay, I'll own this.

Sinday: Yep, we atheists like to run around just sinning our asses off. "Rape-rape-rape, rapity-rapity-rape, rape-rape-rape, rapity-rapity-rape. Hey, is that your car? Mine now. Rape-rape-rapity-rape."
Mournday: Everyone mourns Monday. Monday... God... dammit...Facepalm
Tearsday: Huh I don't No Can't even...
Wasteday: Ah, yes, the day I finally go poop. Once a week. Shut up, it's not your colon.
Thirstday: Dafuq u say? Everyday is thirstday. What time it is? Quarter after 5?! That's thirsttime, mofo!
Fightday: in which I lose... always...
Shatterday: No it's not! It's Caturday!... I'm sorry about that. Please forgive me.

Like and share if you agree and ignore if you worship Satan.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Man that would suck! Only crapping one day a week (shatterday).

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
27-05-2015, 03:17 AM
Thankfully I only have one friend on FB who posts xtian feel good crap but when these appear on my timeline I throw up a little bit in my mouth Rainbow Vomit

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
27-05-2015, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 03:35 AM by Szuchow.)
(26-05-2015 03:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 03:39 PM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  [Image: lecrae.jpg]

Pascal's Wager = checkmate, atheists! Boom!

But if you choose the wrong god--not only did you waste your life worshiping the wrong god--you wasted eternity anyway....

And this is why I choose Allfather Odin.

Let the Christian blasphemers burn Evil_monster

(26-05-2015 03:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  And also i would like to know why there are no heavens with a bunch of gorgeous guy virgins for dutiful women to be lavished with in the afterlife?????

Well, in Islam you get one - as Shaykh Abd-Allaah ibn Jibreen said:
Quote:[...]A woman will have only one husband in Paradise, and she will be satisfied with him and will not need any more than that.[...]So long as she has entered Paradise, she will have all that she desires, so she should not dispute now about the delights and rewards that her Lord has chosen for her, for your Lord does not treat anyone unjustly.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
27-05-2015, 05:15 AM
I'll have to get on my brother's laptop to post them but I've got two that'll make your asshole quiver.
27-05-2015, 06:34 AM
(27-05-2015 03:23 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 03:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  But if you choose the wrong god--not only did you waste your life worshiping the wrong god--you wasted eternity anyway....

And this is why I choose Allfather Odin.

(26-05-2015 03:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  And also i would like to know why there are no heavens with a bunch of gorgeous guy virgins for dutiful women to be lavished with in the afterlife?????

Quote:[...]A woman will have only one husband in Paradise, and she will be satisfied with him and will not need any more than that.[...]So long as she has entered Paradise, she will have all that she desires, so she should not dispute now about the delights and rewards that her Lord has chosen for her, for your Lord does not treat anyone unjustly.

Right and men get 72 wtf Hobo
27-05-2015, 07:21 AM
(27-05-2015 06:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 03:23 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  And this is why I choose Allfather Odin.

Look. You have to understand that some people are more important to God than other people, and that as a blessing to those important people God has graced every last one of them with an extremely tender ball sac capable of immense amounts of pain.

... also, with the much higher muscle-to-body-and-brain-mass that in the days of muscle-driven military technology when these religions came about translated into the ability to bring the less-blessed people into the religion by purer means than actually incentivizing them. That's what makes them important. I think.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
27-05-2015, 08:36 AM

It appears that not only life isn't fair Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
27-05-2015, 09:36 AM

I can barely handle one.

What the hell would I do with 72?!?

No rest for the wicked I suppose.
[+] 2 users Like Dusky's post
27-05-2015, 09:57 AM
(26-05-2015 03:19 PM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  Sinday: Yep, we atheists like to run around just sinning our asses off. "Rape-rape-rape, rapity-rapity-rape, rape-rape-rape, rapity-rapity-rape. Hey, is that your car? Mine now. Rape-rape-rapity-rape."

Since when is rape a sin? Huh
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post