Christian mingle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Christian mingle
(24-11-2013 08:21 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Wouldn't it just be hilarious if that website was owned by an atheist, who figured they could profit off the trillion dollar industry that is religion.

Actually no, it coddles the superstition. If we want it to be reduced making money telling others it's ok only builds it. Besides, who likes liars? We don't think much of Benny Hinn do we?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2013, 12:31 PM
GodDidIt.com

You probably don't know it, because it hasn't happened to you yet, but since God is beyond time, He has already done it.
What has he done? Well, he has created your perfect partner, your soulmate and it is His plan that you are destined to spend eternity with him or her, wishing that eternity would last even longer so that you could spend more quality time with this person.

All you need to do is come to GodDidIt.com and introduce yourself to this wonderful person.
Oh, for a small registration and monthly fee of course, but what's a little money compared to an eternity of happy bliss? It's the bargain of a life time.
Join now and we will throw in absolutely free this "Prenuptual Kit" so that you can be safe knowing your partner is after you and not your material wealth.

Also you can donate to the GodDidIt foundation, we are a registered religious organisation so no proceeds go to tax and all money goes to the needy.

We have a large customer base, many of whom log on several times a day. There are a few spaces available on our site for advertising (at a reasonable charge) just email your interest to our Finance team FundsForGodsChildren@GodDidIt.com
Find all posts by this user
25-11-2013, 01:48 PM
(25-11-2013 11:56 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 08:21 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Wouldn't it just be hilarious if that website was owned by an atheist, who figured they could profit off the trillion dollar industry that is religion.

Actually no, it coddles the superstition. If we want it to be reduced making money telling others it's ok only builds it. Besides, who likes liars? We don't think much of Benny Hinn do we?

Who said anything about lying? The website never claimed it was owned by christian persons. Its actually owned by Spark Networks, a company that calls itself “a leading provider of iconic, niche-focused brands.”

How is this lying? Its a niche market, and they profited from it. I still say it would be funny if those profiting are atheists!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
25-11-2013, 07:19 PM
(24-11-2013 11:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You mean to tell me this wasn't invented by a total heathen? Consider

[Image: jesus-toaster.jpg]

It's got DEVIL HORNS!!!!!!!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
25-11-2013, 07:40 PM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkwZvRSekOiIiIDhByPD9...QxoijgvXtA]

Anybody else notice hoodie has been looking for a christian girl for like three years?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL1ly1lAyR4sdh656UpSz...54cuoH9a6g]

When I see fake blonde in spaghetti straps I think Jesus Christ is Lord!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_Pk0YtrPJZ662cBZTRhe...COnTqAWuAA]
[+] 1 user Likes freetoreason's post
25-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Find god's match....for you? You'd think good, god fearing, christians wouldn't want to steal his woman away from him, & risk getting a little taste of the Old Testament Undecided

I know it's probably not considered as bad as Christian Mingle, but this one causes me even more laughter Tongue

25-11-2013, 08:39 PM
(25-11-2013 12:31 PM)Stevil Wrote:  GodDidIt.com

You probably don't know it, because it hasn't happened to you yet, but since God is beyond time, He has already done it.
What has he done? Well, he has created your perfect partner, your soulmate and it is His plan that you are destined to spend eternity with him or her, wishing that eternity would last even longer so that you could spend more quality time with this person.

All you need to do is come to GodDidIt.com and introduce yourself to this wonderful person.
Oh, for a small registration and monthly fee of course, but what's a little money compared to an eternity of happy bliss? It's the bargain of a life time.
Join now and we will throw in absolutely free this "Prenuptual Kit" so that you can be safe knowing your partner is after you and not your material wealth.

Also you can donate to the GodDidIt foundation, we are a registered religious organisation so no proceeds go to tax and all money goes to the needy.

We have a large customer base, many of whom log on several times a day. There are a few spaces available on our site for advertising (at a reasonable charge) just email your interest to our Finance team FundsForGodsChildren@GodDidIt.com

I don't believe this. More like all the money goes into their back pocket tax free.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoroeau

Please check out my YouTube channel! Thumbsup http://www.youtube.com/user/1ScottUK
25-11-2013, 11:49 PM
(25-11-2013 08:39 PM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  I don't believe this. More like all the money goes into their back pocket tax free.
I just made that up, but it was in jest, of course all goes into their pockets.
Goes to the needy, well I need stuff, therefore I am needy.

I actually thought of naming my daughter Charity, then I could ask people to give to Charity.
25-11-2013, 11:50 PM
I knew I saved this pic for some reason. Now I know why...you know, other than the fact that I thought it was funny.

[Image: catholic_zps1fe5d34d.png]

27-11-2013, 11:31 PM
Christian dating sites, because there are already not enough women who wont sleep with me

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met