Christian mom gets triggered by censored rap song on the radio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: Christian mom gets triggered by censored rap song on the radio
Sooo... this music is worse than music used to be?

I seem to remember a song I listened to growing up, the sex pistols, Bodies. That is much worse than any modern rap song.

Great song though.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2016, 11:08 AM
Good lord. What a wimp of a parent.

There's an off button on the radio and there are other stations. For Pete's sake.

I listened to all kinds of things my parents didn't like but they weren't so ignorant as to think that music of any kind was going to shape my life or traumatize me. Between the two of them I grew up hearing all sorts of music...some of it I still like.

My kids listened to all kinds of things too. Some I liked and some...not so much. The only rule I finally had to put down was that I didn't want to be sworn at first thing in the morning. My middle daughter would have Gangsta Rap blaring while getting ready for school in the morning. It wasn't the words as much as it was the yelling that I just didn't want to start my day with.

I know for sure my oldest has no clue what the lyrics of any song means unless it's one I, or someone else, have explained to her - she is more of the 'it has a good beat and you can dance to it' type.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-10-2016, 11:13 AM
(05-10-2016 12:41 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  lol, wait 'til she discovers Slayer.

An illustration.

[Image: 9LOtja6csC-11.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post