Christian movie push...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: Christian movie push...
(28-02-2014 05:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Bucky, thanks for the heads up, I had to find it!

Wow it has been years since I had seen the late show. Damn Dave is getting old.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-02-2014, 05:25 PM
(28-02-2014 05:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Bucky, thanks for the heads up, I had to find it!

Wow it has been years since I had seen the late show. Damn Dave is getting old.

LOL I had the exact same thought. like dang, shouldn't he be retiring too?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
28-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Christian movie push...
(28-02-2014 06:37 AM)sporehux Wrote:  I want a Mormon movie with space Jesus in magic underwear saving the galaxy, and their long range communication devices are top hats.

They already made Orgasmo. Minus top hats.

[Image: py5u5yra.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 3 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
02-03-2014, 12:18 PM
On sweet and delicious irony.

Rotten tomatoes
Son of God
26%
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
02-03-2014, 08:02 PM
It is funny what christians will do and how they can execute a plan. They want to look prosecuted but will constantly be able to push their agenda. In fact its happening in schools. They sing gospel songs in my school and saying you love god will get you credit. In fact a brought a bible to school and teacher were proud that I did. I also talked with my sister about buddhist people who were made fun of for being buddhist. I was even told I was going to hell in school. Its nothing more then a plan to take control of the country america. I hope that these movies will do nothing but make people laugh, and not cause anything that can help the propoganda.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
(02-03-2014 08:02 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  It is funny what christians will do and how they can execute a plan. They want to look prosecuted but will constantly be able to push their agenda. In fact its happening in schools. They sing gospel songs in my school and saying you love god will get you credit. In fact a brought a bible to school and teacher were proud that I did. I also talked with my sister about buddhist people who were made fun of for being buddhist. I was even told I was going to hell in school. Its nothing more then a plan to take control of the country america. I hope that these movies will do nothing but make people laugh, and not cause anything that can help the propoganda.
They are full of that false "prosecution": Noah being called a fool, the little boy who knows heaven is real gets made fun of and punches a class mate (which his dad praises him for), and that kid in college with his snarky evil atheist teacher berating him for believing in god.

These films will definitely bolster theists.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
02-03-2014, 08:21 PM
(02-03-2014 08:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 08:02 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  It is funny what christians will do and how they can execute a plan. They want to look prosecuted but will constantly be able to push their agenda. In fact its happening in schools. They sing gospel songs in my school and saying you love god will get you credit. In fact a brought a bible to school and teacher were proud that I did. I also talked with my sister about buddhist people who were made fun of for being buddhist. I was even told I was going to hell in school. Its nothing more then a plan to take control of the country america. I hope that these movies will do nothing but make people laugh, and not cause anything that can help the propoganda.
They are full of that false "prosecution": Noah being called a fool, the little boy who knows heaven is real gets made fun of and punches a class mate (which his dad praises him for), and that kid in college with his snarky evil atheist teacher berating him for believing in god.

Gods not dead shows a really bad way of showing atheist. I mean who is that much of an asshole to go to an old lady and make fun of her for having a religion? And what teacher would tell their students there is no god in the middle of class atheist or not? Was he in the Secular student class?

02-03-2014, 08:30 PM
(02-03-2014 08:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 08:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  They are full of that false "prosecution": Noah being called a fool, the little boy who knows heaven is real gets made fun of and punches a class mate (which his dad praises him for), and that kid in college with his snarky evil atheist teacher berating him for believing in god.

Gods not dead shows a really bad way of showing atheist. I mean who is that much of an asshole to go to an old lady and make fun of her for having a religion? And what teacher would tell their students there is no god in the middle of class atheist or not? Was he in the Secular student class?

It seems silly to us, but that's how theists see us unfortunately Sad or they think worse of us

02-03-2014, 10:14 PM
(02-03-2014 08:30 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 08:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Gods not dead shows a really bad way of showing atheist. I mean who is that much of an asshole to go to an old lady and make fun of her for having a religion? And what teacher would tell their students there is no god in the middle of class atheist or not? Was he in the Secular student class?

It seems silly to us, but that's how theists see us unfortunately Sad or they think worse of us

Then i want a movie about the KKK praising jesus. If they can paint an image of us we should do that to them.

[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
03-03-2014, 10:32 AM
(19-01-2014 11:33 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  What makes me sick is these are going to draw people in and MAKE MONEY. Which means more to come....

I honestly think this is going to be a problem

Near and I are a bit at odds over this, he wants to see them to see what they say and put...I don't want to give them my money.

There are uh... ways... on the internet that you can watch stuff for free. I'm all about giving money to good content producers, but if there ever was a case for pirating a movie, this is it.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister