Christian racism...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Christian racism...
Alright let me make this perfectly clear. I don't give a damn what excuses theist have or bullshit like "it was the times", Christianity has a long history of racism and prejudice and trying to deny it is only lying to yourself. Let's start with a homegrown group of illiterate douchebags, the Klu Klux Klan. These idiot projected themselves as a "Christian" organization for years and even boasted prominent figures in society including judges, mayors, and even minor politicians.

So what do Christians do? They try to skirt the blame, saying these people don't represent them. Well let's take a look at more recent douchebaggery. Many of the Evangelist preachers such as Pat "Pancake Face" Robertson and "Blubber Neck" Jerry Falwell continuously express prejudice against homosexuals. Then there is the pope. Not the new one mind you, but the former pope, Pope Adolph Hitler II goes to Africa and tells people not to use condoms, that it can increase the spread of the HIV virus. That's great, this fuckin Nazi is going to Africa to tell black people not to use condoms, knowing that the spread of HIV will become more rampant, thereby infecting more people and causing more deaths... Good fucking job.

Oh but wait, we're not done yet because before Pope Hitler went back to his swanky home in the Vatican, he made the effort to stop by Nigeria to give that crazy bitch who's convincing people to murder their children a pat on the back. Btw, wasn't the whole feel of Jesus's hippie message about not taking more than you need, to live humbly? Aren't GREED and GLUTTONY sins? So why is this 120-year-old wrinkled up closet queen taking a private leer jet to an impoverished nation to tell them that being poor is a virtue...

and now I'm gonna say a few words to the apologetic atheist out there who feel that we should just "all get along"... you're in the wrong game then. These people are ruthless and will go to no bounds to get their point of view pushed. We shouldn't be tolerating this shit. It doesn't matter what good religion does for people, it's getting in the way of progress. I'm done being nice about this. I've had enough of the bullshit, so let's just call it like it is. If you are a Christian, you might as well be a Nazi because between the Spanish Inquisition, the Crusades, the Rwandan genocide, and the fact that the Pope backed up Hitler during WWII, people have been doing nothing but using this bullshit for their own personal missions of racism, prejudice, and mass murder.

So if we want make some changes, I'm gonna make it very simple...

Either lead, follow, or get the fuck out of the way!

that's it, I'm done...

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DeathsNotoriousAngel's post
15-03-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: Christian racism...
Yeah! Preach, brother! That entire group of people are prejudiced! Yeah! That's the most reasonable thing anyone has ever said ever in the history of ever! Yeah!

Yeah! Everyone listen up! You're either with Death, or you're against him! Yeah!

Yeah! Anger and vitriol and hatred! Yeah! That's the solution to everything! Yeah!

Incidentally, just thought I'd bring it up, I have a few Christian friends. If you want to go after those "ruthless Nazis" I do feel the need to point out that you will have to go through me first.... and that you will most certainly fail at that.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Ghost's post
15-03-2013, 10:03 PM
(15-03-2013 09:36 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Yeah! Preach, brother! That entire group of people are prejudiced! Yeah! That's the most reasonable thing anyone has ever said ever in the history of ever! Yeah!

Yeah! Everyone listen up! You're either with Death, or you're against him! Yeah!

Yeah! Anger and vitriol and hatred! Yeah! That's the solution to everything! Yeah!

Incidentally, just thought I'd bring it up, I have a few Christian friends. If you want to go after those "ruthless Nazis" I do feel the need to point out that you will have to go through me first.... and that you will most certainly fail at that.
First of all, don't play stupid, you know which Christians I'm talking about, the Fred Phelps and Pat Robertsons of the world. Second, I'm not going to "turn the other cheek" if they're not going to. Third, you seriously underestimate me pal...

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
15-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Hey, Death.

If you were a threat, you wouldn't be ranting on an internet forum. That's the act of the disempowered. Also you're posturing. Again, that comes from weakness.

If you're talking about Phelps and Robertson, then NAME THEM. Do you have any idea how many times I've heard someone use the word nigger in my face and then be all like, yeah, but not you. You wanna act the fool, I'll treat you like one. You speak with precision and reason, I'll support you all the way.

And who the fuck are they? For real, dude, come on. There is no fucking they. I know you believe that what you're doing is innocent enough, but you're unwittingly being the agent of the ideology of intolerance and bigotry. My saying that is a damn shot different than calling you a bigot. I bet you're a nice person. But you're being asked to examine what you are saying. You can either engage in that self-examination, or pretend that there's nothing wrong with what you said and how you said it. Choice is yours. Decide what kind of man you want to be.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost's post
15-03-2013, 10:41 PM
I think some people are just assholes, and will use whatever they can to justify it. It just happens that some of those assholes are christians, homophobes, etc. and try to use their religion to justify things.

Religion often doesn't help with things like misogyny and homophobia, since they can find bible verses to quote on these things, but I think the real problem in this case is assholism. I think assholes would be assholes with or without religion.

That, and peer pressure. People want to go along with the group and not be an outcast, even if the group is saying terrible shit you find questionable.

As for popes being against condom use, what the fuck do you expect from such an outdated position? You don't get voted in as pope by the cardinals by being progressive and going against tradition. They want somebody who represents all the hate and misogyny that the church stands for.

Religion doesn't progress usually. The papacy sure as hell doesn't. This also makes it easier for assholes to use it to justify being dicks to other people, but I still thnk the issue is more in-group/out-group than just religion. If the person was not an asshole to begin with, s/he would not be using religion to justify assholism.

As for guys in gold hats and wearing jewels going to poor nations and telling them being poor is great, compare that with mother theresa. Sure, she didn't dress nice, but she was observed putting on raggedy clothes just for show, so people would think she was so fucking pious she didn't care for worldly things, but her finances told a different story. It's easier for some people to tell sick people that suffering is "being kissed by jesus" than to actually try to alleviate that suffering. Cheaper, too.
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
15-03-2013, 10:46 PM
(15-03-2013 10:28 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Hey, Death.

If you were a threat, you wouldn't be ranting on an internet forum. That's the act of the disempowered. Also you're posturing. Again, that comes from weakness.

If you're talking about Phelps and Robertson, then NAME THEM. Do you have any idea how many times I've heard someone use the word nigger in my face and then be all like, yeah, but not you. You wanna act the fool, I'll treat you like one. You speak with precision and reason, I'll support you all the way.

And who the fuck are they? For real, dude, come on. There is no fucking they. I know you believe that what you're doing is innocent enough, but you're unwittingly being the agent of the ideology of intolerance and bigotry. My saying that is a damn shot different than calling you a bigot. I bet you're a nice person. But you're being asked to examine what you are saying. You can either engage in that self-examination, or pretend that there's nothing wrong with what you said and how you said it. Choice is yours. Decide what kind of man you want to be.

Matt
I did name them... I mentioned Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell by name specifically. When I say "they" I'm talking about the people that I mentioned in the previous sentence if you would be so kind as to read my reply again. Yes, I am generally a nice person, but I'm also straight forward and I call bullshit when I see it. Is it perfectly acceptable for preacher Pat to get on TV in front of thousands of constituents and spew his hateful nonsense? Is it perfectly acceptable for the Pope to basically let priest get away with child molestation? Is it okay for people to be influenced to commit horrible inhumane crimes against others under the authority of scriptures?

I don't think so and I'm pretty sure you don't either. I can no longer stand by and allow for such nonsense to impede the progression and survival of the species just because some fundamentalist thinks "the end is coming any day now"... yeah just like it has been for the last 10,000 years...

Also you think it is weak for me to express my anger in a forum? Would you rather I run up in a church with a rifle? Would that suffice your definition of strength? I'm taking the non-violent approach to the situation, and you'll note that not once did I not once advocate violence or persecution of the faithful. I want a peaceful resolution, but I refuse to back down as long as people's personal beliefs are affecting policy. I'm not advocating the demise of religion, just the idea of putting it back into it's place and out of the law of the land.

15-03-2013, 10:50 PM
(15-03-2013 10:41 PM)amyb Wrote:  As for guys in gold hats and wearing jewels going to poor nations and telling them being poor is great, compare that with mother theresa. Sure, she didn't dress nice, but she was observed putting on raggedy clothes just for show, so people would think she was so fucking pious she didn't care for worldly things, but her finances told a different story. It's easier for some people to tell sick people that suffering is "being kissed by jesus" than to actually try to alleviate that suffering. Cheaper, too.
Mother Theresa opened places and allowed people to suffer from disease rather than use conventional medicine... In my mind, she's just as bad as the Pope, maybe worse...

15-03-2013, 10:52 PM
(15-03-2013 10:46 PM)DeathsNotoriousAngel Wrote:  
(15-03-2013 10:28 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Hey, Death.

Matt
I did name them... I mentioned Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell by name specifically. When I say "they" I'm talking about the people that I mentioned in the previous sentence if you would be so kind as to read my reply again. Yes, I am generally a nice person, but I'm also straight forward and I call bullshit when I see it. Is it perfectly acceptable for preacher Pat to get on TV in front of thousands of constituents and spew his hateful nonsense? Is it perfectly acceptable for the Pope to basically let priest get away with child molestation? Is it okay for people to be influenced to commit horrible inhumane crimes against others under the authority of scriptures?

I don't think so and I'm pretty sure you don't either. I can no longer stand by and allow for such nonsense to impede the progression and survival of the species just because some fundamentalist thinks "the end is coming any day now"... yeah just like it has been for the last 10,000 years...

Also you think it is weak for me to express my anger in a forum? Would you rather I run up in a church with a rifle? Would that suffice your definition of strength? I'm taking the non-violent approach to the situation, and you'll note that not once did I not once advocate violence or persecution of the faithful. I want a peaceful resolution, but I refuse to back down as long as people's personal beliefs are affecting policy. I'm not advocating the demise of religion, just the idea of putting it back into it's place and out of the law of the land.

I got the impression from your OP you were talking about all Christians and not just the two you gave as examples.

I'm not sure what the purpose of your post was other than to be a declaration of hatred of Christians and the pope.
15-03-2013, 10:54 PM
It was the times, dude... THE TIMES...!
15-03-2013, 10:55 PM
(15-03-2013 10:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-03-2013 10:46 PM)DeathsNotoriousAngel Wrote:  I did name them... I mentioned Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell by name specifically. When I say "they" I'm talking about the people that I mentioned in the previous sentence if you would be so kind as to read my reply again. Yes, I am generally a nice person, but I'm also straight forward and I call bullshit when I see it. Is it perfectly acceptable for preacher Pat to get on TV in front of thousands of constituents and spew his hateful nonsense? Is it perfectly acceptable for the Pope to basically let priest get away with child molestation? Is it okay for people to be influenced to commit horrible inhumane crimes against others under the authority of scriptures?

I got the impression from your OP you were talking about all Christians and not just the two you gave as examples.

I'm not sure what the purpose of your post was other than to be a declaration of hatred of Christians and the pope.
Let me make it more clear... "Christians" (I simply forgot the quotes)