Christian vs. Humanist Morality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Christian vs. Humanist Morality
(08-12-2016 01:43 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 12:57 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Oh god, I list some too.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...intentions

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-aware-now

Actually in the both of those thread you were corrected, but continued on as if that didn't occur.

In the first thread you accused me of holding that rocks have intentions. And I indicated on that very thread to you, that no they don't have intentions. Perhaps this was what you thought you were correcting in the first place?

On the second thread, you wanted to suggest that dementia patients have a better understanding of their mind/brains, then doctors do, but you just didn't want to accept that you were wrong.

Further proving your dishonesty Thumbsup

It's ALWAYS someone else

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
08-12-2016, 01:55 PM
(08-12-2016 01:53 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Further proving your dishonesty Thumbsup

It's ALWAYS someone else

Grab the anti-seizure meds. The wiggling shall now commence....

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
08-12-2016, 02:05 PM
(08-12-2016 01:53 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 01:43 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Actually in the both of those thread you were corrected, but continued on as if that didn't occur.

In the first thread you accused me of holding that rocks have intentions. And I indicated on that very thread to you, that no they don't have intentions. Perhaps this was what you thought you were correcting in the first place?

On the second thread, you wanted to suggest that dementia patients have a better understanding of their mind/brains, then doctors do, but you just didn't want to accept that you were wrong.

Further proving your dishonesty Thumbsup

It's ALWAYS someone else

Ah huh, if you still want to persist.

I indicated rocks don't have intentions, when you erroneously assumed that I held otherwise.

What exactly did you correct then?

You tried to suggest the dementia patients understand their mind/brains better than their doctors do, and you were corrected on that. I'm sure you'll likely be reluctant to raise that point again here.

So what did you correct here then?

Let's wait your non-answers, you're non-correcting replies.

In this scenario it's not someone else, it's you. But you have ample room to argue otherwise, to correct me, but I doubt you will.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
08-12-2016, 02:20 PM
(08-12-2016 02:05 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 01:53 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Further proving your dishonesty Thumbsup

It's ALWAYS someone else

Ah huh, if you still want to persist.

I indicated rocks don't have intentions, when you erroneously assumed that I held otherwise.

You tried to suggest the dementia patients understand their mind/brains better than their doctors do, and you were corrected on that. I'm sure you'll likely be reluctant to raise that point again here.

In this scenario it's not someone else, it's you. But you have ample room to argue otherwise, to correct me, but I doubt you will.

Poor Tomato, no one buys you bullshit anymore
[Image: 31uT8opGysL._SX342_.jpg]

-Rick
08-12-2016, 02:36 PM
(08-12-2016 02:20 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 02:05 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Ah huh, if you still want to persist.

Poor Tomato, no one buys you bullshit anymore

Ah, huh another predictable response.

I'm guessing this is what FatBaldHobbit would consider an example of someone correcting me. lol.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
08-12-2016, 02:42 PM
(08-12-2016 02:36 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 02:20 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Poor Tomato, no one buys you bullshit anymore

Ah, huh another predictable response.

I'm guessing this is what FatBaldHobbit would consider an example of someone correcting me. lol.

Correcting you is a futile endeavor. Why would anyone waste their time correcting you when you refuse to accept that you aren't always correct? (that is a rhetorical question)

-Rick
08-12-2016, 02:52 PM
(08-12-2016 02:42 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Correcting you is a futile endeavor. Why would anyone waste their time correcting you when you refuse to accept that you aren't always correct? (that is a rhetorical question)

Good, if correcting me is a futile endeavor, and folks like yourself are unlikely to waste your time "correcting" me, then we're not gonna find a lot of example of people correcting me, only to have me to ignore it, lol.

Clearly you're not in the business of correcting me, neither is FatBaldHobbit, and apparently no one here really is.

08-12-2016, 02:55 PM
(08-12-2016 02:52 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 02:42 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Correcting you is a futile endeavor. Why would anyone waste their time correcting you when you refuse to accept that you aren't always correct? (that is a rhetorical question)

Good, if correcting me is a futile endeavor, and folks like yourself are unlikely to waste your time "correcting" me, then we're not gonna find a lot of example of people correcting me, only to have me to ignore it, lol.

Clearly you're not in the business of correcting me, neither is FatBaldHobbit, and apparently no one here really is.

Everyone who has responded to you has been correcting you, but you don't know how to admit when you're full of shit.

Dishonest twit. Drinking Beverage

-Rick
08-12-2016, 02:58 PM
(08-12-2016 02:55 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 02:52 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Good, if correcting me is a futile endeavor, and folks like yourself are unlikely to waste your time "correcting" me, then we're not gonna find a lot of example of people correcting me, only to have me to ignore it, lol.

Everyone who has responded to you has been correcting you, but you don't know how to admit when you're full of shit.

You said it's a futile endeavor, which you and others are unlikely to waste their time with. In fact you had an opportunity to correct me here, and appealed to this to avoid doing so.

SO what is it, are you actually gonna try and correct me, or are you going to avoid doing so because it would be a waste of time for you? lol.

08-12-2016, 03:05 PM
(08-12-2016 02:58 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 02:55 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Everyone who has responded to you has been correcting you, but you don't know how to admit when you're full of shit.

You said it's a futile endeavor, which you and others are unlikely to waste their time with. In fact you had an opportunity to correct me here, and appealed to this to avoid doing so.

SO what is it, are you actually gonna try and correct me, or are you going to avoid doing so because it would be a waste of time for you? lol.

I'm not trying to correct, I am doing the same thing I have been doing with you for quite some time. I am provoking you into showing your true colors and allowing everyone to see how much of a large and ignorant asshole you are Thumbsup Keep up the good work

-Rick