Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Christian with a question....
(15-06-2016 07:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 07:36 PM)skyking Wrote:  Wow Aliza. That had to feel good, I know it did it for me Tongue

I thought Aliza was a Mormon refugee from Ukraine. No?

I'm a Judeo-Mormon refugee from Ukraine, yes. And I worship B-b.

AND EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP B-B!!

... This much I know.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Aliza's post
15-06-2016, 08:01 PM
Praise B-B!
[+] 4 users Like skyking's post
15-06-2016, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2016 08:11 PM by SitaSky.)
(15-06-2016 07:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 07:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I thought Aliza was a Mormon refugee from Ukraine. No?

... This much I know.

When I read that quickly it looked like BB like BB-8 from Star Wars and if that's the case I totally agree, BB-8 is fucking awesome!

[Image: tumblr_o757t5gssQ1s3ulybo5_250.gif]

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like SitaSky's post
15-06-2016, 08:14 PM
(15-06-2016 07:40 PM)skyking Wrote:  uh you got the wrong one again girly. She's Jewish. and Awesome HeartThumbsup

Are you sure of that? Have we seen her long form birth certificate?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-06-2016, 08:28 PM
(15-06-2016 07:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 07:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I thought Aliza was a Mormon refugee from Ukraine. No?

... This much I know.

B-b is not comfortable with this. We do not bow down to B-b, we embrace SLACK. ... B-b is incidental.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-06-2016, 09:03 PM
(15-06-2016 08:07 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 07:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm a Judeo-Mormon refugee from Ukraine, yes. And I worship B-b.

... This much I know.

When I read that quickly it looked like BB like BB-8 from Star Wars and if that's the case I totally agree, BB-8 is fucking awesome!

how the hell does his head stay in one position while his body rolls? my nerd knowledge of star wars peaked 15 years ago.
15-06-2016, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2016 09:19 PM by Reltzik.)
(15-06-2016 07:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 07:36 PM)skyking Wrote:  Wow Aliza. That had to feel good, I know it did it for me Tongue

I thought Aliza was a Mormon refugee from Ukraine. No?

You're getting her mixed up with Alla, who also likes to parrot Fox News and/or Glenn Beck hate against Black Lives Matter and generally just mouth-diarrhea about everything she believes without giving any reason to believe it, asking if we're interested, or even checking to see if it's on-topic.

Aliza's not like that. She's one of our cool theists. We've got.... three at the moment, I think?

(15-06-2016 09:03 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 08:07 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  When I read that quickly it looked like BB like BB-8 from Star Wars and if that's the case I totally agree, BB-8 is fucking awesome!

how the hell does his head stay in one position while his body rolls? my nerd knowledge of star wars peaked 15 years ago.

I had my speculations, but I hopped online to find it. I couldn't find any official source, but I did find a very workable-looking design that matched my own speculation. The base is a hollow sphere containing a gyroscope or cart mechanism that's always weighted against the bottom of the sphere, whichever part of the sphere happens to be the bottom. It presses a powerful magnet against the top of the sphere. The head has its own magnet that is firmly drawn to the interior magnet (enough to counteract the force of gravity), plus wheels or bearings that allow the head to move along the outside of the sphere with minimal friction. Moving the magnet away from the top of the sphere allows BB-8 to cock its head to one side or the other, look up, or look down, and the wheel mechanisms allow the head to swivel left and right as well.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
15-06-2016, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2016 09:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-06-2016 09:04 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  

You're getting her mixed up with Alla, who also likes to parrot Fox News and/or Glenn Beck hate against Black Lives Matter and generally just mouth-diarrhea about everything she believes without giving any reason to believe it, asking if we're interested, or even checking to see if it's on-topic.

Aliza's not like that. She's one of our cool theists. We've got.... three at the moment, I think?

I have it on good authority that she is affiliated with the Nation of Islam. Farrakhan recruited her personally.

15-06-2016, 09:26 PM
(15-06-2016 09:04 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  

(15-06-2016 09:03 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  how the hell does his head stay in one position while his body rolls? my nerd knowledge of star wars peaked 15 years ago.

I had my speculations, but I hopped online to find it. I couldn't find any official source, but I did find a very workable-looking design that matched my own speculation. The base is a hollow sphere containing a gyroscope or cart mechanism that's always weighted against the bottom of the sphere, whichever part of the sphere happens to be the bottom. It presses a powerful magnet against the top of the sphere. The head has its own magnet that is firmly drawn to the interior magnet (enough to counteract the force of gravity), plus wheels or bearings that allow the head to move along the outside of the sphere with minimal friction. Moving the magnet away from the top of the sphere allows BB-8 to cock its head to one side or the other, look up, or look down, and the wheel mechanisms allow the head to swivel left and right as well.

i meant the in-universe explanation. shit i thought he was computer generated.
15-06-2016, 09:33 PM
(15-06-2016 09:26 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 09:04 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  You're getting her mixed up with Alla, who also likes to parrot Fox News and/or Glenn Beck hate against Black Lives Matter and generally just mouth-diarrhea about everything she believes without giving any reason to believe it, asking if we're interested, or even checking to see if it's on-topic.

i meant the in-universe explanation. shit i thought he was computer generated.
That's simple enough, it's a robot chicken. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post