Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Christian with a question....
(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  [size=medium]I have to admit, liberals are usually well educated and that's what makes them dangerous.
...only to bullshit, superstition and people like you who seem to value ignorance. Stupid people are dangerous, to everyone including themselves.

(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  I'm willing to bet those of you that vote will vote for Hillary this year, so I rest my case. That's enough on politics.
And in my case you would be wrong as I view every single person who ran for office this cycle to be fucking stupid and untrustworthy int heir own ways. If you are trying to imply that it's NOT dangerous to vote for Trump than holy fuck are you an idiot.

(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  No doubt you are more educated than I.
You have demonstrated that several times and I would sooner ask my shoes for information on science.

(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  But I'm not stupid either.
Actually by any metric I can think of you most definitely are. You attempted to talk about, off the top of my head, 4 different topics of which you had no understanding at all and you do so again below. To do that once is unwise to do it a 4th time immediately after being proven utterly wrong and incompetent 3 times is fucking suicidally stupid.

You sir ARE stupid.

(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  Hawking's statement makes it clear that the "Big Bang" never could have possibly have happened no matter how much none believers want it to.
Not only does it NOT say that at all, not only has it been pointed out and explained here WHY that's not the case, but also you have ZERO understanding of what he wrote to form not only a coherent opinion but a valid one worth listening to.
You are to incompetent and uneducated on the topic to get an opinion on it.

(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  And since God's finger prints are all over the place as I said before what other logical conclusion is there to come to?
"Said it", which is about all you did. You made an assertion and when challenged to provide a single example or shred of evidence for any of these "finger prints" you failed utterly. You succeeded in showing only your own ignorance, lack of critical thinking, and your lack of education.

You have failed to show any "finger prints".

(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  Oh, I know, aliens. You're waiting on aliens to come from outer space to save us from the bad guys of Middle East?
Take your strawman argument, whittle it down into a scratchy irritating straw dildo and kindly go fuck yourself with it. Making the argument "it's god or it's aliens" is another example of you being fucking stupid.

(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  Well you keep on waiting for your aliens as that's the only option I see you could possibly have.
That's because you are stupid. The fact you are too stupid to think of more than 2 possibilities doesn't mean everyone else is.

(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  I have asked my question and gotten my answers. Thank you to those answering in ways you may not realize.
You didn't understand a single answer that was given to you and that is painfully clear.You didn't even learn how wrong you are even though it's been demonstrated as FACT.

(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  I truly appreciate it and will pray for each of your conversions and redemption. Your friend in Christ's love, Phu Cat.
It felt like I was talking to my damn self when I answered your bumblefuck questions so I suppose it's only right you end the conversation talking to yourself.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
18-06-2016, 10:21 PM
Don't hold back, Whiskey. Tell us how you really feel! Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
18-06-2016, 11:13 PM
(18-06-2016 10:21 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Don't hold back, Whiskey. Tell us how you really feel! Laugh out load

I think he is short and his mother dresses him funny.Drinking Beverage Big Grin

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
18-06-2016, 11:16 PM
He was here when I wrote that, according to the "User( s ) browsing this thread" line at the bottom.

Guess God didn't tell him to answer us.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-06-2016, 02:05 AM
(18-06-2016 11:16 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  He was here when I wrote that, according to the "User( s ) browsing this thread" line at the bottom.

Phu Cat was physically online, yes. But if Phu Cat closes their eyes, then they can't see our posts to acknowledge our comments or answer our questions.

Do you see how that works, RocketSurgeon? It's really easy!
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
19-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Phu cat=fuck it.

Troll is as troll does.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
19-06-2016, 02:33 AM
(19-06-2016 02:19 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Phu cat=fuck it.

Troll is as troll does.
Reminds me of Heywood Jablome = Hey would you blow me

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
19-06-2016, 02:49 AM
(19-06-2016 02:33 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 02:19 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Phu cat=fuck it.

Troll is as troll does.
Reminds me of Heywood Jablome = Hey would you blow me

Oh yeah.... All I care about is that they've offered themselves up as a nice chew toy. I have pent up aggression that I need to work out of my system.
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post
19-06-2016, 06:04 AM
(18-06-2016 07:24 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(18-06-2016 05:50 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  That's what I always want to ask Christians when they tell us it's "atheist science"...

Why then did Monsignor Georges LemaƮtre propose the concept that came to be called the "Big Bang"?

Why then did Sir Alfred Russel Wallace, the co-discoverer (with Darwin, of course) of the Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection, for which he was knighted, continue to believe in Christ, and argue with Darwin about having abandoned spirituality?

I ask these as serious questions: Why did these two devout men propose the ideas and form the models for the things you think are "against God", somehow?

(If you want to look up a list of other famous breakthrough scientists who were Christians, I'm sure a Google search wouldn't be too much trouble, I tell them.)
Oh much better said than I did. Smile And for easy reference, I looked up some for him:

Wikipedia: List of Catholic Cleric Scientists

Relevant Magazine: 9 Groundbreaking Scientists who happen to be Christians.

Association of Christian Astronomers.

Cold Case Christianity: The Rich, Historic Roll Call of Great Christian Thinkers and Scientists.

That all smacks of desperation.
Since the early 20th century, it has not been possible to be a Christian and a scientist without compartmentalization of those beliefs.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-06-2016, 07:14 AM
(18-06-2016 11:16 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  He was here when I wrote that, according to the "User( s ) browsing this thread" line at the bottom.

Phu Cat is like the Silver Skulls Space Marines from Warhammer40k. He only posts when the signs and portents tell him too, even if no one else believes in that stuff.

(19-06-2016 06:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-06-2016 07:24 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Oh much better said than I did. Smile And for easy reference, I looked up some for him:

Wikipedia: List of Catholic Cleric Scientists

Relevant Magazine: 9 Groundbreaking Scientists who happen to be Christians.

Association of Christian Astronomers.

Cold Case Christianity: The Rich, Historic Roll Call of Great Christian Thinkers and Scientists.

That all smacks of desperation.
Since the early 20th century, it has not been possible to be a Christian and a scientist without compartmentalization of those beliefs.

Many of the people on those lists were pre-20th century though. And I hesitated to include the Cold Case Christianity link, because while rather exhaustive, I have this dislike of the guy who wrote the book, due to his appearance/ad time "testifying at the trial" in God's Not Dead 2. Also I'd respectfully disagree, though agree the probability is there that it's easier in some fields than others; kinda funny you say that though. I did 5k around the campus this morning, walk wise, because no one is in here at 7am on a Sunday. Ended up going through the hall where Biology, Geology, and Anthropology keep their lab space, because they've been cleaning this week, so geology's entire collection is on display in the hall. The first two things I see are a tongue in cheek 25 billion days since the last velociraptor attack/raptor free workplace sign, and next to it, an anti-evolution speaker sign from Cru (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ) about how, directly quoting including spelling and punctuation, "Certain aspects of evolution occasionally seem fairly plausible to many people. However, when we take a closer look at what actually goes on inside DNA, we see a very different picture. Presenting some cutting-edge information about DNA, this presentation clearly demonstrates (in laymen's terms) that molecules-to-man evolution is virtually impossible."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user