Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2016, 04:51 AM
RE: Christian with a question....
(20-06-2016 04:21 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 12:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No.

If any of that did happen, which I believe couldn't anyway, I'd probably give it a hefty peice of my mind and end it with telling him where he could shove the options.

Welcome to our community.

If this scenario did happen.... and if you did respond to God like you say you would...and if God then sent you directly to hell, the first thing that would pop into your mind would be, "ow ow ow....this place fucking hurts". The second thing that would pop into your mind would be "How could I have been so stupid".

You're not that stupid. When you make responses like you did here, I imagine very few people believe you.

Fuck off Blowjob.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
20-06-2016, 12:23 PM
(20-06-2016 04:21 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If this scenario did happen.... and if you did respond to God like you say you would...and if God then sent you directly to hell, the first thing that would pop into your mind would be, "ow ow ow....this place fucking hurts". The second thing that would pop into your mind would be "How could I have been so stupid".

You're not that stupid. When you make responses like you did here, I imagine very few people believe you.

I believe her and I'd do the same thing, I'd rather burn than become the mind slave of a psychopath who only wants love if it comes in the form of fear groveling on my knees? Seriously? He's supposed to be the good guy? If anything we'd be rewarded for placing our own integrity and values over fear of punishment, any good person should be able to do the same.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like SitaSky's post
20-06-2016, 12:44 PM
(20-06-2016 04:21 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  "How could I have been so stupid"

Ladies and gentlemen: A grown up (?) human with the mind and attitude of an ant. Weeping

Sorry, dear ants.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
20-06-2016, 03:57 PM
It irks me more than anything else the fundies say, when they claim (usually citing a Bible verse) that the reason we don't worship their God is pride.

I say it is integrity. I too would happily burn rather than serve the monster the Christians describe. I wouldn't enjoy it, no, but I would never submit to any power that demands my servitude in exchange for not being burned. I would do the same if the Daesh fighters captured me and told me to submit to Allah or be burned alive, as many brave persons have already done.

When your God is no better than an ISIS militant, you've lost.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
20-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Also, let's not forget, under the scenario the OP described people get to decide BEFORE they start being tortured unto eternity.

EDIT: Almost wrote that as "get to deicide". Another case where a typo would have been an improvement.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
20-06-2016, 05:23 PM
(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  I'm willing to bet those of you that vote will vote for Hillary this year, so I rest my case.

I voted for Santorum in the MD primary. So you obviously don't know when to rest your case.

#sigh
20-06-2016, 09:20 PM
(20-06-2016 04:21 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You're not that stupid. When you make responses like you did here, I imagine very few people believe you.

You act like any of this has a snowball’s chance in hell that it could happen. Laugh out load

We’re just playing along to entertain ourselves. Who gives a shit if you or anyone else believes what we say we would do in a mind masturbation fantasy created by a brain-washed cult follower?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
20-06-2016, 11:07 PM
(20-06-2016 04:21 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If this scenario did happen.... and if you did respond to God like you say you would...and if God then sent you directly to hell, the first thing that would pop into your mind would be, "ow ow ow....this place fucking hurts". The second thing that would pop into your mind would be "How could I have been so stupid".

Actually no fucko, not everyone is a bootlicking coward like you.Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
20-06-2016, 11:39 PM
(20-06-2016 11:07 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Actually no fucko, not everyone is a bootlicking coward like you.Drinking Beverage

"No fucko" sounds a bit like the Spanglish term for "no shit".

...or a type of pepper spray Trump would try to sell in Latin American countries (y'know, because of all the rapists he apparently thinks are there).

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-06-2016, 12:00 AM
(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  And since God's finger prints are all over the place as I said before what other logical conclusion is there to come to?

You're multiplying unnecessary entities here.

(18-06-2016 11:47 AM)Phu Cat Wrote:  You're waiting on aliens to come from outer space to save us from the bad guys of Middle East?

No, I'm not waiting on anyone. Using my vote and donations, I'm working to change things. You should give it a try.

Also ... was your little god taking a sick day on 9/11? He sure as hell didn't save over 2,900 lives from Middle-Eastern terrorists.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post