Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Christian with a question....
(23-06-2016 06:45 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 06:41 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Your God is emotional, he picks favorites, he feels petty feelings like jealousy and anger, I have no idea who this God you are worshiping is but for one thing a logical God can still be loving and secondly can you prove this God even exists? If you can't you are believing on faith, which is highly illogical.

Atheists always seem to think they know who the God of a theist is. I find it comical that you guys think you can read minds.

I asked is your God the God of the Christian Bible, if he is not please enlighten me about your particular God. I'd love to hear about him and please provide any and all proof of his existence.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
23-06-2016, 06:50 PM
(23-06-2016 06:46 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 06:45 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Atheists always seem to think they know who the God of a theist is. I find it comical that you guys think you can read minds.

I asked is your God the God of the Christian Bible, if he is not please enlighten me about your particular God. I'd love to hear about him and please provide any and all proof of his existence.

PM me if your really interested.
23-06-2016, 06:52 PM
(23-06-2016 06:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  PM me if your really interested.

Trying to hide your ignorance??? Consider

Smartass

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
23-06-2016, 06:54 PM
(23-06-2016 06:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 06:46 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I asked is your God the God of the Christian Bible, if he is not please enlighten me about your particular God. I'd love to hear about him and please provide any and all proof of his existence.

PM me if your really interested.

Why can't you explain it here? What is so secret about your God? I think that's kind of insulting to all the theists who visit this forum and proudly explain their deity and why they choose to worship such a being. You can't decline to explain your God and then rudely insinuate atheists are "mind readers" when we make assumptions, you either explain it so we know what we are dealing with or not.

[+] 5 users Like SitaSky's post
23-06-2016, 07:05 PM
(23-06-2016 06:54 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 06:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  PM me if your really interested.

Why can't you explain it here? What is so secret about your God? I think that's kind of insulting to all the theists who visit this forum and proudly explain their deity and why they choose to worship such a being. You can't decline to explain your God and then rudely insinuate atheists are "mind readers" when we make assumptions, you either explain it so we know what we are dealing with or not.

This forum contains too many assholes to have a decent discussion. Morondog or Bucky or Chas or Girlyman would tard the thread up. If you, or any other poster who isn't an asshole, wants to have this discussion, I am willing to do it via PM.
23-06-2016, 07:10 PM
(23-06-2016 07:05 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 06:54 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Why can't you explain it here? What is so secret about your God? I think that's kind of insulting to all the theists who visit this forum and proudly explain their deity and why they choose to worship such a being. You can't decline to explain your God and then rudely insinuate atheists are "mind readers" when we make assumptions, you either explain it so we know what we are dealing with or not.

This forum contains too many assholes to have a decent discussion. Morondog or Bucky or Chas or Girlyman would tard the thread up. If you, or any other poster who isn't an asshole, wants to have this discussion, I am willing to do it via PM.

I disagree on your assessment of our fellow forum members but I do want to ask one question before taking your bait. If later on we are discussing something here, in the public forum, would it be alright with you to bring up your God's characteristics or do I also need to keep it secret? Just when you are making specific references to your God I would want it understood by everyone.

[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
23-06-2016, 07:13 PM
(23-06-2016 07:05 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This forum contains too many assholes to have a decent discussion. Morondog or Bucky or Chas or Girlyman would tard the thread up. If you, or any other poster who isn't an asshole, wants to have this discussion, I am willing to do it via PM.

Yeah, we know.

It cannot be escaped that you actively avoid educated and in depth answers. Are you ashamed those with more knowledge will prove your ideas ludicrous?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
23-06-2016, 07:16 PM
(23-06-2016 06:54 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Why can't you explain it here? What is so secret about your God? I think that's kind of insulting to all the theists who visit this forum and proudly explain their deity and why they choose to worship such a being. You can't decline to explain your God and then rudely insinuate atheists are "mind readers" when we make assumptions, you either explain it so we know what we are dealing with or not.

You are pathetic. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-06-2016, 07:17 PM

Girly forgives your for calling us assholes.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-06-2016, 07:23 PM
(23-06-2016 07:10 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I disagree on your assessment of our fellow forum members....

That is understandable because you don't have to put up with their abuse.

(23-06-2016 07:10 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  but I do want to ask one question before taking your bait. If later on we are discussing something here, in the public forum, would it be alright with you to bring up your God's characteristics or do I also need to keep it secret? Just when you are making specific references to your God I would want it understood by everyone.

I don't have a problem with your request. This is more of an experiment for me to see how a one on one intimate conversation goes. I'm not trying to keep anything secret.