Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Christian with a question....
(23-06-2016 09:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:16 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Again, I am responding to a solicitation. Are you ignoring that fact because you are dense or because you have no other ground to stand on?

You were asked your views. You said you'd do it in a PM. No one solicited a private conversation.

You really have a tenuous connection with reality.

So just because I am member of this forum I am required to respond publically to all solicitations? I didn't see that in the terms and conditions.

Your attempt at goading is just like you.....a miserable failure.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2016, 09:42 PM
(23-06-2016 09:16 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Are you ignoring that fact because you are dense or because you have no other ground to stand on?

Girly forgives you for calling Chas dense.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-06-2016, 10:00 PM
(23-06-2016 09:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:16 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Are you ignoring that fact because you are dense or because you have no other ground to stand on?

Girly forgives you for calling Chas dense.

Thanks brother.

I can use forgiveness.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
23-06-2016, 10:05 PM
(23-06-2016 08:46 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 08:24 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  What's the matter? Afraid of embarrassing yourself in front of everyone? If you're so confident in your beliefs, you have the ability to school an Atheist in public for everyone to see.

No dummy, If you read the thread you will see I am iterating to see how a one on one conversation works out.
Which is how the Boxing Ring works you dumb fuck.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-06-2016, 10:08 PM
(23-06-2016 10:05 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 08:46 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  No dummy, If you read the thread you will see I am iterating to see how a one on one conversation works out.
Which is how the Boxing Ring works you dumb fuck.

Again you moron, I am iterating. I have done the boxing ring. I did one on the very similar topic with EvenHeathen. You can search it. Now it is time for something new.

You may be satisfied with the missionary position for 60 years, but I like some variety in my life.
23-06-2016, 10:09 PM
(23-06-2016 08:53 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Its tribal....and I am an outsider....I accept that.

No....it's because you have a history of dishonesty, evasiveness, ignoring legitimate questions to focus on trivialities, and out right lying and being AMZAINGLY and childishly passive aggressive a thing your -51 rep stands testament. And no before you try the line of bullshit I know is coming it's not because you are a theist, we have multiple members here whoa re theists with glowing reputation many of whom challenge us quite regularly.

You are just a cunt plain and simple.

[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-06-2016, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2016 10:15 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(23-06-2016 10:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 08:53 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Its tribal....and I am an outsider....I accept that.

No....it's because you have a history of dishonesty, evasiveness, ignoring legitimate questions to focus on trivialities, and out right lying and being AMZAINGLY and childishly passive aggressive a thing your -51 rep stands testament. And no before you try the line of bullshit I know is coming it's not because you are a theist, we have multiple members here whoa re theists with glowing reputation many of whom challenge us quite regularly.

Okay dickwad....I am a cunt plain and simple. Put me on your ignore list.

WhiskeyDickface is an example of exactly the type of asshole I am talking about. He contributes nothing but insults. I'd like to see how a conversation goes when I don't have to deal with these asshats.
23-06-2016, 10:18 PM
(23-06-2016 10:08 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 10:05 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Which is how the Boxing Ring works you dumb fuck.

Again you moron, I am iterating. I have done the boxing ring. I did one on the very similar topic with EvenHeathen. You can search it. Now it is time for something new.

You may be satisfied with the missionary position for 60 years, but I like some variety in my life.
If you want to try something new try fucking off and staying gone for a change. You gain nothing by coming here, you aren't challenging your views because your two dishonest to even question them, you won't gain converts as your to stupid to form an argument for whatever nonsense of the week your regurgitating, you aren't challenging anyone's views here because ..hahaha holy shit has your incompetence on pretty much every subject been demonstrated to every single regular poster here.

Aside from just coming here to be a cunt cause that's the kind person you are, feeding your poor lil' persecution complex, or because we are the closest thing you have to friends in your infinity delusional pea brain. I don't see a point frankly, but then again I'm not a stupid cunt so maybe the ways of stupid cuntry that you adhere to are not for me to know.

Stay or go I don't actually care , your still trash if your here or bothering someone else. At least here everyone knows what you are.

23-06-2016, 10:20 PM
(23-06-2016 10:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

Hi! I'm an outsider. Pleased to meet you.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
23-06-2016, 10:23 PM
(23-06-2016 10:18 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  If you want to try something new try fucking off and staying gone for a change. You gain nothing by coming here, you aren't challenging your views because your two dishonest to even question them, you won't gain converts as your to stupid to form an argument for whatever nonsense of the week your regurgitating, you aren't challenging anyone's views here because ..hahaha holy shit has your incompetence on pretty much every subject been demonstrated to every single regular poster here.

Aside from just coming here to be a cunt cause that's the kind person you are, feeding your poor lil' persecution complex, or because we are the closest thing you have to friends in your infinity delusional pea brain. I don't see a point frankly, but then again I'm not a stupid cunt so maybe the ways of stupid cuntry that you adhere to are not for me to know.

Stay or go I don't actually care , your still trash if your here or bothering someone else. At least here everyone knows what you are.

Translation: Please Heywood...don't interrupt my atheistic circle jerk.

You are a shitstain plain and simple.....capable of effecting only the color and smell....you can never add anything of true substance.