Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: Christian with a question....
(23-06-2016 10:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'd like to see how a conversation goes when I don't have to deal with these asshats.

We have different definitions for asshat, fuckin' asshat.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2016, 10:25 PM
(23-06-2016 10:23 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Its tribal....and I am an outsider....I accept that.

I am quite the pariah, and I own it. Perhaps you should, as well.

Be less defensive, for starters.
23-06-2016, 10:27 PM
(23-06-2016 10:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Okay dickwad....I am a cunt plain and simple. Put me on your ignore list.
Oh I'm sorry do you normally ignore your syphilitic infections? 'Cause that's what you are old boy: an infection.Drinking Beverage

(23-06-2016 10:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  WhiskeyDickface is an example of exactly the type of asshole I am talking about. He contributes nothing but insults.
See and you know that's bullshit as this is not my first time talking to you, we have had many conversations in the past and even informal "debates" (more you trying to fight against getting an education really) and I've brought a shit ton of points, critiques, and questions. The fact that I know your a dishonest lying child means I don't have to continue throwing my self head first at that particular wall.

What is it with you Heywood? You do this little song and dance where you come to the forum act like a lying belligerent cunt then you ghost outta here for a few months and they you come back and act like you don't have a known track record of begin a fucking cunt and that you are just some poor abused victim.
Do you think you fool anyone? Do you think we forgot what you are? Do you think that you get another free pass and that we can't hold you to the abysmal standard you set for yourself behavior the last time you were here?

It's the same song and dance with you EVERY time you come back, change the sheet music fuckboy I have this song memorized.

(23-06-2016 10:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'd like to see how a conversation goes when I don't have to deal with these asshats.
Then fuck off to the Boxing Ring or go back to your therapist, we have seen what happens in situations like that: you act like a dishonest cunt because that's who you are as a person.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-06-2016, 10:30 PM
(23-06-2016 10:20 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 10:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No....it's because you have a history of dishonesty, evasiveness, ignoring legitimate questions to focus on trivialities, and out right lying and being AMZAINGLY and childishly passive aggressive a thing your -51 rep stands testament. And no before you try the line of bullshit I know is coming it's not because you are a theist, we have multiple members here whoa re theists with glowing reputation many of whom challenge us quite regularly.

You are just a cunt plain and simple.

Hi! I'm an outsider. Pleased to meet you.

There was a time when I had a positive rep here too. There is a heard mentality that occurs here. I find the dynamics interesting.
23-06-2016, 10:30 PM
(23-06-2016 10:20 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 10:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No....it's because you have a history of dishonesty, evasiveness, ignoring legitimate questions to focus on trivialities, and out right lying and being AMZAINGLY and childishly passive aggressive a thing your -51 rep stands testament. And no before you try the line of bullshit I know is coming it's not because you are a theist, we have multiple members here whoa re theists with glowing reputation many of whom challenge us quite regularly.

You are just a cunt plain and simple.

Hi! I'm an outsider. Pleased to meet you.
And we love you here.

@Heywood: If you want to not suffer the horrible horrible abuse that we somehow force upon you even though you have been asked to leave repeatedly and are here by your own free will be more like Aliza .....and less like Jeffery Dahmer.

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-06-2016, 10:33 PM
(23-06-2016 10:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 10:20 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Hi! I'm an outsider. Pleased to meet you.

There was a time when I had a positive rep here too. There is a heard mentality that occurs here. I find the dynamics interesting.
Nope, nice try though.

You had a positive rep...but couldn't keep it because people figured out your a cunt. Only you kiddo would think that "herd mentality" is the reason for your negative rep and not the natural occurrence of a shitty human being acting like a shitty human being.

What ever floats your delusional boat though.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-06-2016, 10:34 PM
(23-06-2016 10:33 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  What ever floats your delusional boat though.

Yes, the wonders of the imagination.
23-06-2016, 10:35 PM
(23-06-2016 10:08 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Again you moron, I am iterating. I have done the boxing ring. I did one on the very similar topic with EvenHeathen. You can search it. Now it is time for something new.

You may be satisfied with the missionary position for 60 years, but I like some variety in my life.

For fuck's sake my name is not capitalized. I'm not sure why that bothers me but it does, I think it's because it is a reminder that you never take the time to pay attention to the details of these discussions or appreciate them for what they are.

Anyway, our debate was totally anticlimactic, mostly because I'm shit at debating which I'll readily admit. I simply don't have the patience to do that with any substance or style.

I think you could do so much better with a more worthy opponent, or at least someone more interested. Are you really satisfied with randomly trolling threads now?

All you are doing, post by post, is proving that you are worse than the other assholes here. You don't have the nuts to honestly represent the beliefs you claim to have in any meaningful way.

Shame brother, but I forgive you just the same.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
23-06-2016, 10:36 PM
(23-06-2016 10:27 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  What is it with you Heywood? You do this little song and dance where you come to the forum act like a lying belligerent cunt then you ghost outta here for a few months and they you come back and act like you don't have a known track record of begin a fucking cunt and that you are just some poor abused victim.
Do you think you fool anyone? Do you think we forgot what you are? Do you think that you get another free pass and that we can't hold you to the abysmal standard you set for yourself behavior the last time you were here?

My life does not revolve around an internet forum. The reason I disappear is I get involved in other stuff. In fact I should be working on something else right now but I have been slacking because I am sorta on holiday.

At some point, I am going to buckle down and disappear again....But I am like a hemmeroid....I always come back.
23-06-2016, 10:37 PM
(23-06-2016 10:35 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I forgive you just the same.

A much better person that I could ever be.