Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: Christian with a question....
(23-06-2016 10:36 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I am like a hemmeroid....I always come back.

Thankfully, I never had that problem.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2016, 10:39 PM
(23-06-2016 10:35 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Shame brother, but I forgive you just the same.

Thanks brother. I'm sorry I said that nasty thing about you. In my heart I really think you are one of the good ones.
23-06-2016, 10:40 PM
(23-06-2016 10:37 PM)Foxen Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 10:35 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I forgive you just the same.

A much better person that I could ever be.

Yes you can!
23-06-2016, 10:44 PM
(23-06-2016 10:36 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  My life does not revolve around an internet forum. The reason I disappear is I get involved in other stuff. In fact I should be working on something else right now but I have been slacking because I am sorta on holiday.

At some point, I am going to buckle down and disappear again....But I am like a hemmeroid....I always come back.
Cool story but if you have a cup of coffee and activate the part of your fucking brain where you (should??) house your reading comprehension that has been apparently dormant this whole conversation you might notice I didn't fuckin' ask you why you left I asked you why you think you can act like a cunt, leave, and then come back and expect us to treat you like you haven't spent years establishing your self as one of the forums preeminent stupid cunts and why you do this .....EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.... you come back.

I couldn't care less why you leave, I naturally assume the sandpaper dildo factory needed it's chief tester back. I care about why you think you can act like you deserve anything even adjacent to a civil conversation.

I'll be as clear as I can be: Your history Heywood.... it excludes you from ANY respectful and civil conversation on this forum at any time and on any subject. End of motherfuckin' story. YOU are the cause of your own abuse.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-06-2016, 10:50 PM
(23-06-2016 10:44 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'll be as clear as I can be: Your history Heywood.... it excludes you from ANY respectful and civil conversation on this forum at any time and on any subject. End of motherfuckin' story. YOU are the cause of your own abuse.

You clowns need someone like me to disrupt the status quo. You need someone like me to come out and say, "yeah....your being stupid".....just like I did in this thread. You atheist don't have the sack to criticize each other. Its really too bad I can't be here 365.
23-06-2016, 10:53 PM
(23-06-2016 10:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You clowns need someone like me to disrupt the status quo. Too bad I can't be here 365.

Unsure
23-06-2016, 10:56 PM
(23-06-2016 10:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Thanks brother. I'm sorry I said that nasty thing about you. In my heart I really think you are one of the good ones.

That's cool. I have no recollection of what you're referring to, nor do I care.

In my heart I know I'm one of the good ones, along with all of the others on this forum not equipped with the patience to deal with your bullshit.

In my heart I really think you know it's bullshit too, and one day (far, far away from this forum) you'll realize it and think to yourself, "fuck me, I knew it all along". But then it'll be too late to make up for all the shit that you've said in the meantime. That'll be a sad realization indeed, because you could have been using all of that energy and spunk to make a positive influence on the world instead of the tearing down and destructive conversation that you choose to have here and god knows where else.

But you do you. That's all I can expect of a brother.

Cheers.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
23-06-2016, 11:01 PM
(23-06-2016 10:08 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Again you moron, I am iterating.

I forgive you for calling WhiskeyBarrel a moron. ... I also forgive you for not understanding the difference between recursion and iteration.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-06-2016, 11:03 PM
(23-06-2016 10:56 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  That's cool. I have no recollection of what you're referring to, nor do I care.

In my heart I know I'm one of the good ones, along with all of the others on this forum not equipped with the patience to deal with your bullshit.

In my heart I really think you know it's bullshit too, and one day (far, far away from this forum) you'll realize it and think to yourself, "fuck me, I knew it all along". But then it'll be too late to make up for all the shit that you've said in the meantime. That'll be a sad realization indeed, because you could have been using all of that energy and spunk to make a positive influence on the world instead of the tearing down and destructive conversation that you choose to have here and god knows where else.

But you do you. That's all I can expect of a brother.

Cheers.

I don't worry too much about the shit I say in an internet forum. The cool thing about internet forums is you can express yourself freely and not suffer too many actual negative consequences. So much freedom it is unbelievable.

It is too bad that so many of you continue to conform to the mold of conformity instead of simply expressing yourselves.
23-06-2016, 11:04 PM
(23-06-2016 11:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  It is too bad that so many of you continue to conform to the mold of conformity.

I would like a clarification of this.