Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Christian with a question....
(23-06-2016 10:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You clowns need someone like me to disrupt the status quo.
More delusions, how lovely. The thing is that you don't do that you wannabe, your arguments are garbage, your critical thinking is nonexistent, your education is laughable, you don't disrupt a damn thing. All you do is come in here take a shit on the carpet for a bit and then fuck off just to come back and take another shit and pretend to be a victim. You're just a cunt being a cunt, you are not a rebel you're just a stain in the carpet.
Who exactly do you think your shaking up? Everyone here knows your an idiot and a liar so who exactly are you disrupting? Or...ahahah do you think your some how ...unique in what you do? Your kind are a dime a dozen and your not even the most interesting one that comes here.

(23-06-2016 10:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You need someone like me to come out and say, "yeah....your being stupid".....just like I did in this thread.
Accept that your the idiot in every thread you post in by default. You are not getting it kid, YOU are the stupid one here. You always have been, you always will be.

(23-06-2016 10:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You atheist don't have the sack to criticize each other.
And that's just demonstrable bullshit as this forum is FULL of debates and disagreements among atheists. I personally have had multiple very heated exchanges with atheists here.
You, and no surprise here, don't know what your talking about. Must be a weekday.

(23-06-2016 10:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Its really too bad I can't be here 365.
It is actually, seeing as how you don't have the thoughts needed to fill a single day here with anything close to quality conversation watching you try to spread your delusions and ignorance across 365 of them would be one of the best comedy of errors a man could hope to witness.

You don't seem to be getting it: you think your holding our feet to the fire but your a joke to us. You are a walking punchline to the "ignorant is bliss" christian trope. Your so incompetent you don't know your incompetent.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-06-2016, 11:10 PM
(23-06-2016 11:04 PM)Foxen Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 11:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  It is too bad that so many of you continue to conform to the mold of conformity.

I would like a clarification of this.

So few of you dare to be different. I come here specifically to be different. I'm not interested in whether you are "saved" or not. I am interested in dissent not acceptance. This is like a perfect place to be a dissenter...a rabble rouser....yet you all act like a herd.
23-06-2016, 11:11 PM
(23-06-2016 11:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The cool thing about internet forums is you can express yourself freely and not suffer too many actual negative consequences. So much freedom it is unbelievable.

Quite a telling response. I don't find it unbelievable at all, but the fact you resort to anonymity to be yourself is just sad. And it reflects poorly on your person.

But I forgive you nonetheless. You still make me laugh every now and then.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
23-06-2016, 11:12 PM
(23-06-2016 11:10 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  So few of you dare to be different. I come here specifically to be different. I'm not interested in whether you are "saved" or not. I am interested in dissent not acceptance. This is like a perfect place to be a dissenter...a rabble rouser....yet you all act like a herd.

You know me so well you can brand me with the assumption that you have branded others on this forum with whom you have communicated for some time?
23-06-2016, 11:15 PM
(23-06-2016 11:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I don't worry too much about the shit I say in an internet forum. The cool thing about internet forums is you can express yourself freely and not suffer too many actual negative consequences. So much freedom it is unbelievable.
And.....you have chosen to express that freedom as a stupid asshole who crowns himself in ignorance. Which says a great deal about the kind of person you actually are.

(23-06-2016 11:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  It is too bad that so many of you continue to conform to the mold of conformity instead of simply expressing yourselves.
ooooh now you're a nonconformist! How edgy.Drinking Beverage

[Image: 133.jpg]
You're pathetic.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-06-2016, 11:16 PM
(23-06-2016 11:08 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  And that's just demonstrable bullshit as this forum is FULL of debates and disagreements among atheists. I personally have had multiple very heated exchanges with atheists here.

Wow! You have had heated exchanges with people who think like you do. That is impressive!

Have you had any heated exchanges with a theist here where you did not toss out an insult?
23-06-2016, 11:16 PM

#sigh
23-06-2016, 11:17 PM
(23-06-2016 11:10 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 11:04 PM)Foxen Wrote:  I would like a clarification of this.

So few of you dare to be different. I come here specifically to be different. I'm not interested in whether you are "saved" or not. I am interested in dissent not acceptance. This is like a perfect place to be a dissenter...a rabble rouser....yet you all act like a herd.
Oh ya man how dare atheists act like atheists and talk about atheist subjects on an atheist forum, what a bunch of conformists. Rolleyes

Good to know that you really ARE just here to be a cunt.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-06-2016, 11:18 PM
(23-06-2016 11:16 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 11:08 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  And that's just demonstrable bullshit as this forum is FULL of debates and disagreements among atheists. I personally have had multiple very heated exchanges with atheists here.

Wow! You have had heated exchanges with people who think like you do. That is impressive!

Have you had any heated exchanges with a theist here where you did not toss out an insult?
Had one with you till you started lying. Drinking Beverage

And considering that your claim was we don't criticize each other the fact that we have done that multiple times proves your dumb fucking shit wrong. Again.

23-06-2016, 11:19 PM
(23-06-2016 11:17 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 11:10 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  So few of you dare to be different. I come here specifically to be different. I'm not interested in whether you are "saved" or not. I am interested in dissent not acceptance. This is like a perfect place to be a dissenter...a rabble rouser....yet you all act like a herd.
Oh ya man how dare atheists act like atheists and talk about atheist subjects on an atheist forum, what a bunch of conformists. Rolleyes

Good to know that you really ARE just here to be a cunt.

How dare someone like me come in interfere with your atheistic circle jerk.

That is really your position isn't it?