Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Christian with a question....
(23-06-2016 11:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  How dare someone like me come in interfere with your atheistic circle jerk.

You have mentioned circle jerks a couple of times. I am thinking it is more an obsession of yours than anyone else's.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Foxen's post
23-06-2016, 11:24 PM
(23-06-2016 11:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 11:17 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh ya man how dare atheists act like atheists and talk about atheist subjects on an atheist forum, what a bunch of conformists. Rolleyes

Good to know that you really ARE just here to be a cunt.

How dare someone like me come in interfere with your atheistic circle jerk.

That is really your position isn't it?

#sigh
23-06-2016, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2016 11:32 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(23-06-2016 11:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 11:17 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh ya man how dare atheists act like atheists and talk about atheist subjects on an atheist forum, what a bunch of conformists. Rolleyes

Good to know that you really ARE just here to be a cunt.

How dare someone like me come in interfere with your atheistic circle jerk.

I've made my position clear multiple times, not that you have the ability to comprehend whats said to you unless it's written in crayon and covered in glitter, that you don't interfere with anything, your a bug here and little more. I know in your head your some big old brave warrior riling up the atheists and challenging them in their very lair. The reality is we have people who do come here and ask questions and promote conversation and thought...you're just not one of them, you're not competent enough to do so.

You're plainly delusional if you think you disrupt anything, forum is FULL of threads going just fine. Oh goodness you acted like a cunt in one WHOLE thread?! Good for you have a cookie and fuck off you second rate James Dean. Rolleyes

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-06-2016, 11:44 PM
(23-06-2016 11:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 11:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  How dare someone like me come in interfere with your atheistic circle jerk.

I've made my position clear multiple times, not that you have the ability to comprehend whats said to you unless it's written in crayon and covered in glitter, that you don't interfere with anything, your a bug here and little more. I know in your head your some big old brave warrior riling up the atheists and challenging them in their very lair. The reality is we have people who do come here and ask questions and promote conversation and thought...you're just not one of them, you're not competent enough to do so.

You're plainly delusional if you think you disrupt anything, forum is FULL of threads going just fine. Oh goodness you acted like a cunt in one WHOLE thread?! Good for you have a cookie and fuck off you second rate James Dean. Rolleyes

The world needs its bugs. Your just butthurt because you don't get to decide the kind of bug your world gets.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
23-06-2016, 11:48 PM
(23-06-2016 11:21 PM)Foxen Wrote:  

You have mentioned circle jerks a couple of times. I am thinking it is more an obsession of yours than anyone else's.

"Atheistic circle jerk" is not a phrase you should expect atheists to use. Consequently it is not unusual that it is used relatively infrequently on a forum where atheist vastly out number anti-atheist.
23-06-2016, 11:49 PM
(23-06-2016 11:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  "Atheistic circle jerk" is not a phrase you should expect atheists to use. Consequently it is not unusual that it is used relatively infrequently on a forum where atheist vastly out number anti-atheist.

You're an anti-theist?
23-06-2016, 11:53 PM
(23-06-2016 11:44 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 11:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I've made my position clear multiple times, not that you have the ability to comprehend whats said to you unless it's written in crayon and covered in glitter, that you don't interfere with anything, your a bug here and little more. I know in your head your some big old brave warrior riling up the atheists and challenging them in their very lair. The reality is we have people who do come here and ask questions and promote conversation and thought...you're just not one of them, you're not competent enough to do so.

The world needs its bugs. Your just butthurt because you don't get to decide the kind of bug your world gets.

I've said a couple times now that I could not care less if you stay or go your just a stain and nothing more so no "butthurt" here. A claim by the way I have to laugh at given you have spent several pages here bemoaning your poor suffering at our mean old hands and how we are all assholes.
Honestly I can't tell if your just a hypocrite or if your also so stupid you legitimately can't remember your own whining if it was more than 30 minutes ago. Laugh out load

You keep trying to be edgy though, we are all super impressed. Honest. Drinking Beverage

23-06-2016, 11:53 PM
(23-06-2016 11:49 PM)Foxen Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 11:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  "Atheistic circle jerk" is not a phrase you should expect atheists to use. Consequently it is not unusual that it is used relatively infrequently on a forum where atheist vastly out number anti-atheist.

You're an anti-theist?

Yes....you could say that I'm not fond of atheists. I get the anti-religion stance....hence you will very seldom ever see me defend strictly religious positions. I don't get the anti-existence of God stance.
23-06-2016, 11:55 PM
(23-06-2016 11:49 PM)Foxen Wrote:  

You're an anti-theist?

He thinks atheism is a belief system and he's opposed to it. Hes an idiot with no grasp of the basics to put it mildly.

23-06-2016, 11:56 PM
(23-06-2016 11:53 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 11:49 PM)Foxen Wrote:  You're an anti-theist?

Yes....you could say that I'm not fond of atheists. I get the anti-religion stance....hence you will very seldom ever see me defend strictly religious positions. I don't get the anti-existence of God stance.

Re-read his question you illiterate fuck. Facepalm