Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2016, 06:46 AM
RE: Christian with a question....
(23-06-2016 10:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 10:20 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Hi! I'm an outsider. Pleased to meet you.

There was a time when I had a positive rep here too. There is a heard mentality that occurs here. I find the dynamics interesting.

Heywood, it's a respect issue. Our views (while different from one another) both drastically differ from the people we've chosen to hang around.

Try to focus on where you're similar and politely voice your views when you see differences. You haven't been around much lately, so I'm not too familiar with the style of your posts, but if you're not here to proselytize then the difference in opinions shouldn't be a problem. You should be able to respectfully disagree.

I haven't had any problems here and no one agrees with my theology.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post
24-06-2016, 06:50 AM
Ban the troll.

I have to point out this site just got a million hits. I administered a site that got 6 million hits per month.

WTF is wrong with the moderators???

The guy is an admitted troll. Get rid of him.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-06-2016, 10:45 AM
(24-06-2016 01:12 AM)Foxen Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 01:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  Sorry Foxy, I think you're gonna be stuck at standard size asshole like the rest of us. You don't have what it takes to grow to giant size.

Maybe I just need a bigger D to enlarge my assholeness.

You need Jesus to maximize your asshole potential, at least that's the way it seems to work. Thumbsup

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
24-06-2016, 12:18 PM
(23-06-2016 11:10 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  So few of you dare to be different. I come here specifically to be different. I'm not interested in whether you are "saved" or not. I am interested in dissent not acceptance. This is like a perfect place to be a dissenter...a rabble rouser....yet you all act like a herd.

I don't see how you can admit you came here specifically to be a dissenter, claim you love the freedom of being different and then run away and act all mysterious when your views are questioned. I find your lack of confidence in your own beliefs quite disturbing and interesting.

You can say whatever you want about us but we don't shy away from posting our true feelings and opinions, when I've been questioned I just answer the damn question, I don't offer a Private Message to the other person and then wait for them to come to me. You didn't even have the balls to PM me, I have to come to you? I don't care enough about you to do that.

I'm still waiting for you to grow some balls and teach us about your God of logic and reason, if not that's fine, but don't act like your some big hero coming here overthrowing the status quo, you're just another coward behind a computer screen. I don't care if you ever try to prove me wrong, I was honestly just curious. I happen to find theology a fascinating subject I have spent a lot of my free time researching and studying, you'd find many members here are the same.

I just wanted to know how your beliefs differed from a Christian, that was all, I was fully ready to be respectful about it too.

You don't have a problem insulting all of us, throwing out generalities about atheists but the second your views are questioned you run and hide like a child? I think that says a lot about the kind of person you are.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like SitaSky's post
24-06-2016, 03:08 PM
(24-06-2016 06:50 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Ban the troll.

I have to point out this site just got a million hits. I administered a site that got 6 million hits per month.

There's not a single thing wrong with the moderators, and I'll thank you to show them a bit of respect. They run this forum for you for free you know.

Being a troll isn't against the rules. If we find him disruptive, we will make the call. That's how this site is administered. (Besides, I'm not sure I would want 6 million hits per month...is that a good thing?)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
24-06-2016, 03:16 PM
(24-06-2016 01:12 AM)Foxen Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 01:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  Sorry Foxy, I think you're gonna be stuck at standard size asshole like the rest of us. You don't have what it takes to grow to giant size.

Maybe I just need a bigger D to enlarge my assholeness.

What does your bra size have to do with the size of your asshole?

#sigh
24-06-2016, 03:16 PM

To be fair, that explains it then. Sites with higher traffic usually have a stricter policy (as in, low tolerance).

I won't speak about this particular case, but moderators here have generally done a very good job. Of course, if they had me, it'd be even better, but what can I say? Wink Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
24-06-2016, 03:43 PM
(23-06-2016 10:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  There is a heard mentality that occurs here.

What did this mentality sound like when you heard it?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-06-2016, 03:54 PM
(24-06-2016 03:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

There's not a single thing wrong with the moderators, and I'll thank you to show them a bit of respect. They run this forum for you for free you know.

Being a troll isn't against the rules. If we find him disruptive, we will make the call. That's how this site is administered. (Besides, I'm not sure I would want 6 million hits per month...is that a good thing?)

Oh I was off my face last night. Even fell out of my bed. It is morning now.

I think he should be banned though.

6 millions hits per month was busy. It all ended when xians crashed the site and I left. We would not have stood long with Heywood though. He's a waste of space and trouble maker.

In fact that's the only reason he arrives here.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-06-2016, 04:14 PM
(23-06-2016 08:09 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This is one reason why I lump you in with the set of asshole.

As Dave Barry used to say, "This would be a great name for a rock band."

Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post