Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2016, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2016 05:27 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
RE: Christian with a question....
(24-06-2016 12:18 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I don't see how you can admit you came here specifically to be a dissenter, claim you love the freedom of being different and then run away and act all mysterious when your views are questioned. I find your lack of confidence in your own beliefs quite disturbing and interesting.

This thread isn't about my views. It is a thread about the OP's hypothetical. I was critical of peoples responses to the OP's thought experiment. You are trying to derail this thread into being one about me. Excuse me for trying to keep it on track.

I really don't want to have a private conversation with you now anyways. You're really kinda an ass.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2016, 05:25 PM
(24-06-2016 05:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 12:18 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I don't see how you can admit you came here specifically to be a dissenter, claim you love the freedom of being different and then run away and act all mysterious when your views are questioned. I find your lack of confidence in your own beliefs quite disturbing and interesting.

This thread isn't about my views. It is a thread about the OP's hypothetical. I was critical of peoples responses to the OP's thought experiment. You are trying to derail this thread into being one about me.

I really don't want to have a private conversation with you now anyways. You're really kinda an ass.

Well up yours blowjob!
24-06-2016, 05:33 PM
(24-06-2016 05:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

This thread isn't about my views. It is a thread about the OP's hypothetical. I was critical of peoples responses to the OP's thought experiment. You are trying to derail this thread into being one about me.

Hmmm so wait a minute you were getting upset because when you try to post your opinions we insult you and name call but then when someone actually wants to get to know your views you refuse, make up excuses, and then name call them?

You don't want to have a private conversation with me because you didn't come here to have conversations, you came to be disruptive, insult everyone and then cry when we defend ourselves. I never name called you but now you are insulting me just because I called you out. You can prove me wrong if you wanted but nope, you just gotta carry on with your bad attitude.

Frankly I'm disappointed, I was hoping you would try to prove me wrong about just being some scared theist and tell us all about your views and beliefs, but instead you act all defensive. I don't care what you think of me, you don't even know me but I actually did want to know you a bit better but all you did was slam the door in my face. Rolleyes

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
24-06-2016, 05:39 PM
(24-06-2016 05:33 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 05:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This thread isn't about my views. It is a thread about the OP's hypothetical. I was critical of peoples responses to the OP's thought experiment. You are trying to derail this thread into being one about me.

Hmmm so wait a minute you were getting upset because when you try to post your opinions we insult you and name call but then when someone actually wants to get to know your views you refuse, make up excuses, and then name call them?

I didn't refuse to have the discussion with you. I said I would like to have that discussion but 1 on 1. You weren't happy with what I wanted to do and started to whine like a spoiled little baby. Spoiled little babies grow up to be assholes.
24-06-2016, 05:50 PM
(24-06-2016 05:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 05:33 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Hmmm so wait a minute you were getting upset because when you try to post your opinions we insult you and name call but then when someone actually wants to get to know your views you refuse, make up excuses, and then name call them?

I didn't refuse to have the discussion with you. I said I would like to have that discussion but 1 on 1. You weren't happy with what I wanted to do and started to whine like a spoiled little baby. Spoiled little babies grow up to be assholes.

How am I the one who is whining? I asked you the question on this thread, a public part of the forum. I expect the answer here as well.

I think it's only fair since you are constantly questioning us on our values and what we would do in certain situations while calling us liars and assholes that we should all get to hear where you get your values from, who is this God of logic you worship?

I used to hide my beliefs too, when I was a pre-teen, I even got bullied and pushed around for it once I decided to be honest and now as a mature adult I can tell anyone without fear.

I'm asking you to do the same. I don't think it makes you immature or childish, I think it makes you weak. It's so much easier for you to insult all of us than it is to simply state your personal values and beliefs knowing you may be ridiculed for it. I wasn't even going to do that, I was just curious. I offered you to PM if you wanted but nope I gotta be the one and now I'm the whiny baby? Undecided

24-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Starting to grasp the nature of this guy's personality, now, SitaSky?

Every last one of us, at some point, gave him the benefit of the doubt.

This is all he knows how to do. It would just be sad if it wasn't so irritating.

The worst part of it all is knowing the psychology behind trolling, that this person is so pathetic that they feel a sense of power in just provoking people into noticing they exist, as if it gives them some form of power or prestige. I guess it keeps him from realizing what he really is, and driving into oncoming traffic.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
24-06-2016, 06:26 PM
(24-06-2016 06:22 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Starting to grasp the nature of this guy's personality, now, SitaSky?

Every last one of us, at some point, gave him the benefit of the doubt.

This is all he knows how to do. It would just be sad if it wasn't so irritating.

The worst part of it all is knowing the psychology behind trolling, that this person is so pathetic that they feel a sense of power in just provoking people into noticing they exist, as if it gives them some form of power or prestige. I guess it keeps him from realizing what he really is, and driving into oncoming traffic.

Yeah I'm starting to see he get's some sort of sick pleasure form insulting and name calling strangers online. He does that more than he offers anything of any value, even just the smallest bit of anything thought provoking. I thought maybe we made him get too defensive but if he doesn't like it, just leave. No one is forcing him to stay. I just don't get trolls I guess, if I was being treated that badly when all I wanted was a discussion I'd have to be getting something out it right? I guess he does and I just don't get it.

[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
24-06-2016, 06:31 PM
(24-06-2016 05:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I didn't refuse to have the discussion with you. I said I would like to have that discussion but 1 on 1. You weren't happy with what I wanted to do and started to whine like a spoiled little baby. Spoiled little babies grow up to be assholes.

Oh, give me a fucking break. Perhaps you should do a bit less whining and engage more in actual intelligent forum discussions.
[+] 2 users Like Foxen's post
24-06-2016, 06:38 PM
(24-06-2016 06:31 PM)Foxen Wrote:  Oh, give me a fucking break. Perhaps you should do a bit less whining and engage more in actual intelligent forum discussions.

The discussion in this thread was intelligent up until this little spat about my beliefs.
24-06-2016, 06:41 PM
(24-06-2016 06:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The discussion in this thread was intelligent up until this little spat about my beliefs.

What you personally believe does not define you as an individual. How you present yourself does.
[+] 1 user Likes Foxen's post