Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Christian with a question....
(24-06-2016 06:26 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I thought maybe we made him get too defensive but if he doesn't like it, just leave. No one is forcing him to stay.

I'll be gone like a fart in the wind soon enough....but then, like a hemmeriod......I'll be back.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2016, 06:45 PM
Every great once in a while, small nuggets of truth escape the blowme hole...

Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
24-06-2016, 07:52 PM
(24-06-2016 05:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I didn't refuse to have the discussion with you. I said I would like to have that discussion but 1 on 1. You weren't happy with what I wanted to do and started to whine like a spoiled little baby. Spoiled little babies grow up to be assholes.

[Image: 16688d1302816746-action-ross-university-...0troll.gif]
24-06-2016, 08:04 PM
(24-06-2016 06:42 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 06:26 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I thought maybe we made him get too defensive but if he doesn't like it, just leave. No one is forcing him to stay.

I'll be gone like a fart in the wind soon enough....but then, like a hemmeriod......I'll be back.
Two things that very accurately describe you and your worth.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
24-06-2016, 08:17 PM
(24-06-2016 06:42 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

Hemorrhoid.

And like a hemorrhoid, you would be best surgically removed. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-06-2016, 08:40 PM
(24-06-2016 08:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 06:42 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'll be gone like a fart in the wind soon enough....but then, like a hemmeriod......I'll be back.

Hemorrhoid.

And like a hemorrhoid, you would be best surgically removed. Drinking Beverage

Chas, This could be you when you were young:
[Image: hemorrhoids-surgery-extract-from-an-11th...icture.jpg]
24-06-2016, 08:41 PM
Wow, xD
24-06-2016, 09:43 PM
I just realized my analogy of the thorn in the sock is inaccurate. Thorns do actual damage, however slight.

This guy is an "ankle-biter" dog, like a miniature chihuahua, which only thinks he's a big dog, so he growls and barks furiously until the bigger dog finally gets annoyed enough to notice it and growls back, at which point the chihuahua goes running away, yipping, to hide under the sofa ... only to reemerge and start barking again as soon as the bigger dog turns its attention elsewhere.

That's why even he admits he'll go away and come back "like a hemorrhoid" (spelled it properly there for ya, Rimjob).

I just don't get it... to take pride in being an abrasive jerk to people, to be provocative on purpose, just because you're safe on the internet and you think you can get away with it? ... Wow... just, wow. Is that how desperate for attention you are?

I can't think of anything one can (deliberately) do that is more pathetic. And I'm including the protesting Phelps family in my hierarchy of pathetic deeds!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
24-06-2016, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2016 10:16 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(24-06-2016 09:43 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I just realized my analogy of the thorn in the sock is inaccurate. Thorns do actual damage, however slight.

This guy is an "ankle-biter" dog, like a miniature chihuahua, which only thinks he's a big dog, so he growls and barks furiously until the bigger dog finally gets annoyed enough to notice it and growls back, at which point the chihuahua goes running away, yipping, to hide under the sofa ... only to reemerge and start barking again as soon as the bigger dog turns its attention elsewhere.

That's why even he admits he'll go away and come back "like a hemorrhoid" (spelled it properly there for ya, Rimjob).

I just don't get it... to take pride in being an abrasive jerk to people, to be provocative on purpose, just because you're safe on the internet and you think you can get away with it? ... Wow... just, wow. Is that how desperate for attention you are?

I can't think of anything one can (deliberately) do that is more pathetic. And I'm including the protesting Phelps family in my hierarchy of pathetic deeds!

I bet you spent a lot of time thinking that up, and being so proud of what you thought up, you rushed right here to post it. What a waste. You need to learn to let go of things.

Also you may have never heard of something called Self Deprecation. I know I don't always behave well here.
24-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Heywood, you seem like a gigantic pussy.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post