Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Christian with a question....
(25-06-2016 06:10 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 10:43 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You, and the OP, need to reread the bible. There are no second chances for atheists.
I've been reading. I've seen some interesting points, and must comment on one.

Not all sins are deadly sins. Atheists aren't sinners by default. The only unforgiven sin is that of unbelief(let me clarify)

Unbelievers from ignorance is not sin.

Unbelief after acquiring knowledge which is contrary to said unbelief is sin. For one to have knowledge of GOD and turn from it, turning others from it in the process is sin.

Atheists seem to romanticize their damnation which isn't even real. The vast majority of them also take scripture literally in an effort to verify its lack of credibility. It isn't meant literally.

That's it, carry on.

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
No one cares.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-06-2016, 06:15 PM
(25-06-2016 06:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 06:10 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I've been reading. I've seen some interesting points, and must comment on one.

Not all sins are deadly sins. Atheists aren't sinners by default. The only unforgiven sin is that of unbelief(let me clarify)

Unbelief after acquiring knowledge which is contrary to said unbelief is sin. For one to have knowledge of GOD and turn from it, turning others from it in the process is sin.

Atheists seem to romanticize their damnation which isn't even real. The vast majority of them also take scripture literally in an effort to verify its lack of credibility. It isn't meant literally.

That's it, carry on.

No one cares.
Very obvious by your response.

25-06-2016, 06:17 PM
(25-06-2016 06:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 06:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No one cares.
Very obvious by your response.

What, did you think anyone here did care about the made up nonsense you have to say? Go back to your bridge.

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-06-2016, 06:29 PM
(23-06-2016 05:30 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 05:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I've never read the bible so I am not really equipped to answer that question.....but I will try anyways....by asking you some questions.

If God created you, why cannot God create you with obligations? For instance why can't God create you with an obligation to love and respect your fellow men? If God can create you with an obligation to love and respect your fellow men, why can't God create you with an obligation that you love and respect him?

Just because something made you doesn't mean you are obligated to do whatever it wants you to do, we still have free will. That's like any parent who brings a child into this world and then does terrible abusive things to them and may even ask them to commit a crime and then they have to decide if they should follow this person who gave them life or do the right thing and reject them.

We don't have to love or respect our fellow man if they are immoral so the same is true for any God, if we judge them to be unworthy than we don't have to love or respect or even like them just because they made us.
GOD doesn't abuse people, or instruct them to abuse.

25-06-2016, 06:30 PM
(25-06-2016 06:17 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 06:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Very obvious by your response.

What, did you think anyone here did care about the made up nonsense you have to say? Go back to your bridge.
Did you have some point?

What bridge?

25-06-2016, 06:42 PM
(25-06-2016 06:10 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 10:43 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You, and the OP, need to reread the bible. There are no second chances for atheists.
I've been reading. I've seen some interesting points, and must comment on one.

Knowledge of God is non-existent. Without evidence, you might have belief but you do not have knowledge.

Quote:Atheists seem to romanticize their damnation which isn't even real. The vast majority of them also take scripture literally in an effort to verify its lack of credibility. It isn't meant literally.

Romanticize? Consider No, we mock it. Drinking Beverage

Quote:That's it, carry on.

You still have nothing.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-06-2016, 06:43 PM
(25-06-2016 06:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 06:10 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I've been reading. I've seen some interesting points, and must comment on one.

Knowledge of God is non-existent. Without evidence, you might have belief but you do not have knowledge.

Quote:Atheists seem to romanticize their damnation which isn't even real. The vast majority of them also take scripture literally in an effort to verify its lack of credibility. It isn't meant literally.

Romanticize? Consider No, we mock it. Drinking Beverage

Quote:That's it, carry on.

You still have nothing.
Still don't want anything.

25-06-2016, 07:21 PM
(25-06-2016 06:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Did you have some point?
Yes, but if you got it I'd have to assume that you had been replaced by someone with a brain. Drinking Beverage

(25-06-2016 06:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What bridge?
[Image: troll_bridge_and_smartphone_by_lucsdf-d5s1hoj.jpg]

Keep up stupid.

25-06-2016, 07:24 PM
(25-06-2016 07:21 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 06:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Did you have some point?
Yes, but if you got it I'd have to assume that you had been replaced by someone with a brain. Drinking Beverage

(25-06-2016 06:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What bridge?

Keep up stupid.
Pretty comfortable looking bridge. I'm not that big or green though.

25-06-2016, 07:26 PM
(25-06-2016 07:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 07:21 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Yes, but if you got it I'd have to assume that you had been replaced by someone with a brain. Drinking Beverage

Keep up stupid.
Pretty comfortable looking bridge. I'm not that big or green though.

How do you know he's big? Maybe it's actually a tiny foot bridge. Think, man!