Christian with a question....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Christian with a question....
(25-06-2016 11:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm also fully aware of the fact that everything you referenced was out of the old testament and that it was expressly spoken against by Jesus the Christ as being manipulated and or misinterpreted.
He makes no such claim anywhere in the fucking book, that it was misinterpreted and manipulated is an assertion YOU have made. Show me the chapter and verse where Jesus uses those exact words you lying cunt.
For fuck sake he even says the opposite of this.

(25-06-2016 11:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not saying that the OT isn't divinely inspired
It's not, this has been demonstrated conclusively to you multiple times and everyone here is really quite bored with your dishonesty.

(25-06-2016 11:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  but that the law was written.....
Fuckin'....
(25-06-2016 11:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The law stands and always will, but it isn't a written law.
amateur hour stupid. Could you at least take the time to make your lies consistant with each other?

(25-06-2016 11:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  and interpreted in in a wholly literal fashion, and this is wrong.
Oh...so there is a non-literal way to sell your daughter to her rapist? Fuck off lol

(25-06-2016 11:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I know very well what the attributes of GOD are as they pertain to man. I know the direction of man by the Will of GOD.
You don't your just a mentally ill man who thinks god talks to him and should be on medication like the thousands of other people who think so. You have failed to prove ANY special insight on ANY subject over and over.

(25-06-2016 11:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I know of my faith and the fact that it is the same faith that is spoken of in all religious texts.
Same lie, same words, same stupidity. You're not even trying anymore. This claim by you has already been proven 100% false.

(25-06-2016 11:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Anyway, you might want to research more than one core text or belief system instead of judging GOD based on the one text that happens to work for towards your own malicious motives.
Coming for a guy who gets his wit from fortune cookies. Lolz.

(25-06-2016 11:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Short answer; there is one Faith in One Creator GOD, and though I'm still learning, I am quite aware of it.
Prove it bitch. Oh right you can't. /yawn

(25-06-2016 11:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  And yes I have read and do read the Torah and or Old Testament.
Last time you claimed this you said neither should count, now you are bragging, and got you ass kicked so hard you ran from the thread. Now you are back repeating the same lies. Who do you think you are fooling? Like name a couple people 'cause I ain't got a clue who you think believes you.

Do you ever get tired of just regurgitating the same bullshit that has been PROVEN false over and over and over, almost word for word? Why not just save yourself some time and just copy paste your old answers as their the same shit now as they were when you started.

You're too stupid to even know your stupid.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
26-06-2016, 12:10 AM
(25-06-2016 11:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 07:44 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  [Image: dirty-mind_o_641443.gif]
I'm pretty sure there is a picture of me on this forum somewhere. I don't look like that, not even when clean shaven.
[Image: point_missed.gif]
You are so fucking stupid.Laugh out load

26-06-2016, 12:13 AM
(25-06-2016 11:44 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It's easy to see the meaning of the texts when compared to others. If you aren't expecting anything in particular and aren't predisposed to assume a literal meaning in everything then it helps.

You say this as if everyone here is not aware you only read what agrees with you and that you go looking for what you want to find before you start. But they are. So your just being a fucking delusional asshat or a trolling cunt.

Which ever it is you're boring so please go fuck a hand grenade with your face.

26-06-2016, 12:25 AM
(23-06-2016 06:23 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  The above is not a valid argument, since John is still a human with his own nature and that nature can be effected by his own life experiences and morals, he doesn't have to love or respect God if God's laws are contrary to his own personal ethics, it's still a hypothetical anyway since no creator Gods are known to exist and you have yet to define this God in any way so I can only assume you mean Yahweh.

What you are attempting to do here is show that one of the premises is false. A false premise can make an argument not have a true conclusion but it doesn't invalidate the logic. The argument is valid because the conclusion flows from the premises. Truthfulness and Validity are not the same thing. Your error is that you are conflating them.
26-06-2016, 12:39 AM
Actually Pop's claimed in a post to me, he had not read the bible. Same as blowjob.

No clue at all.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
26-06-2016, 12:46 AM
(26-06-2016 12:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually Pop's claimed in a post to me, he had not read the bible. Same as blowjob.

No clue at all.

Oh good grief. I really am arguing with someone's imagination. It's even easier to have faith in the Bible if you can just believe in what you want it to say.

Thanks for the warning. I'll go do something more productive, like masturbate.
[+] 2 users Like I Am's post
26-06-2016, 12:58 AM
(26-06-2016 12:46 AM)I Am Wrote:  Oh good grief. I really am arguing with someone's imagination. It's even easier to have faith in the Bible if you can just believe in what you want it to say.

Thanks for the warning. I'll go do something more productive, like masturbate.

You are welcome. Neither Pop's or blowjob is worth debate.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
26-06-2016, 01:10 AM
(26-06-2016 12:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually Pop's claimed in a post to me, he had not read the bible. Same as blowjob.

No clue at all.
You know I have since read the new testament. And I had already read the old. And I read them both now, along with many other core religious texts. I've stated this numerous times, not that you have to believe me, but you are being somewhat knowingly dishonest.

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
26-06-2016, 01:15 AM
(26-06-2016 01:10 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  

No clue at all.
You know I have since read the new testament. And I had already read the old. And I read them both now, along with many other core religious texts. I've stated this numerous times, not that you have to believe me, but you are being somewhat knowingly dishonest.

Well that was fast. In your original post you claimed never to have read the OT. This is but a few weeks ago.

Now you have read both the OT and NT?

I disbelieve you. My main reason is your ignorance of the detail of the bible, both old and new. Your ideas conflict with scripture.

Please do not lie amongst people educated in this subject. You only come across as foolish.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-06-2016, 01:17 AM
(25-06-2016 11:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 07:44 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  [Image: dirty-mind_o_641443.gif]
I'm pretty sure there is a picture of me on this forum somewhere. I don't look like that, not even when clean shaven.

[Image: Shocked-William-Shatner-Star-Trek.gif]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post