ChristianTingle.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2015, 02:36 PM
ChristianTingle.com
If you're an ex-believer you can understand the hilarity of these videos. I know they are a year old but I laugh to tears almost every time I watch...

Number 2:

And finally....the best for last:

**Crickets** -- God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Tonechaser77's post
22-06-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: ChristianTingle.com
I've watched those--they are pretty funny Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-06-2015, 03:28 PM
due to my slow internet connection - youtube stuff is too painfully slow to watch....

But, I'm betting that "Christian Tingle" is like "Jesus came along on the booty call"....

or something along those lines...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
22-06-2015, 05:04 PM
I thought the second one was by far the best. Third one was trying to hard to be funny.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
22-06-2015, 05:29 PM
I loved the first one - most realistic - I knew people like that

"I was saving hand holding for marriage" Laugh out load

My youth pastor used to brag about this couple that saved their first kiss for marriage, and another couple for the proposal - where he proposed...in the baptismal font at the church. Wtf?

True love waits, bitches.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
22-06-2015, 05:49 PM
(22-06-2015 05:29 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I loved the first one - most realistic - I knew people like that

"I was saving hand holding for marriage" Laugh out load

My youth pastor used to brag about this couple that saved their first kiss for marriage, and another couple for the proposal - where he proposed...in the baptismal font at the church. Wtf?

True love waits, bitches.

I've met plenty of ladies around here that like to claim the "wait till marriage" business but the truth is they're slobbering more knobs that the slutty girl who gets naked at every party.

Christians just make such easy targets.
22-06-2015, 06:22 PM
This one is good too.....

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 7 users Like Tonechaser77's post
22-06-2015, 07:06 PM
^ I've heard all of those things from people in my old youth group. I've probably even said some of it. FMPL Facepalm

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
23-06-2015, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2015 07:17 AM by god has no twitter account.)
Thanks for posting these vids. They brightened up an otherwise dull and boring day.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
23-06-2015, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2015 05:34 AM by TheInquisition.)
The look on his face in vid 2 after she said god told her we should save ourselves post-marriage. Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Though that isn't too far from the nutty shit I saw when I was part of this madness.

We had a evangelist, Lester Sumrall, come to our church and he stated that he prayed for god's blessing every time before he and his wife had sex. LaughatLaughatFacepalmFacepalm

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition