ChristianTingle.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: ChristianTingle.com
Those are hilarious!

I confess...I said that shit and my standard for my second marriage was nothing below the neck before the wedding.

I was a born again virgin....minus my two kids and all.

I am so ashamed of the crap I used to believe.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ThatAtheistChick's post
02-07-2015, 08:44 AM
(26-06-2015 10:53 PM)ThatAtheistChick Wrote:  I was a born again virgin....minus my two kids and all.

I have heard this line before but I never understood how someone could actually say it with a straight face. The times I have heard it, the girl was being serious.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
02-07-2015, 08:52 AM
I wish there was a christian fuck book

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-07-2015, 08:58 AM
So funny enough my last supervisor was a huge religious nut who had no social skill and was so awkward especially around women. Now he's engaged to some girl he met on christian mingle. She is just as crazy backwoods looking as he is. What's even more weird is they look a LOT a like.
03-07-2015, 09:09 AM
(02-07-2015 08:52 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I wish there was a christian fuck book

There is. It's called The God Delusion. Oh, wait, you're talking about sex......

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
03-07-2015, 11:43 AM
(02-07-2015 08:44 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 10:53 PM)ThatAtheistChick Wrote:  I was a born again virgin....minus my two kids and all.

I have heard this line before but I never understood how someone could actually say it with a straight face. The times I have heard it, the girl was being serious.

I gave my former sibling a laptop. When he gave it back, turns out his wife had left all her Sunday School Sex Ed Teachings ("Never get in a car with a boy!") for me to read - one of which was Regaining Your Viginity. I could send it along if you're interested. Tongue

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
03-07-2015, 11:53 AM
(03-07-2015 09:09 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 08:52 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I wish there was a christian fuck book

There is. It's called The God Delusion. Oh, wait, you're talking about sex......

If i meant that book i would have said christian fucked up book.[/u]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-07-2015, 07:37 AM
(03-07-2015 11:43 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 08:44 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I have heard this line before but I never understood how someone could actually say it with a straight face. The times I have heard it, the girl was being serious.

I gave my former sibling a laptop. When he gave it back, turns out his wife had left all her Sunday School Sex Ed Teachings ("Never get in a car with a boy!") for me to read - one of which was Regaining Your Viginity. I could send it along if you're interested. Tongue

Former sibling? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-07-2015, 09:08 AM
(02-07-2015 08:44 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

I was forgiven and my purity restored unto me. Puke puke.

I actually heard of a woman who went through surgery to have her membrane restored. Yikes!
04-07-2015, 01:27 PM
[/quote]

I was forgiven and my purity restored unto me. Puke puke.

I actually heard of a woman who went through surgery to have her membrane restored. Yikes!
[/quote]

That seems a very unethical thing for a doctor to do. Kind of like doctors who do excessive plastic surgery
[+] 1 user Likes beeglez's post