Christianity - False Religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Christianity - False Religion
Now I know you all aren't the biggest religious people around the net, and niether am I, but it's just so important for me to say, that the Christianity is false religion. (Yeah, I know they all are, still, you can come up with that on a Christian or something)
Why? because it's based on the Judaism, A.k.a - the Christians only added chapters to the Jewish bible.
Jesus - was actualy a normal Jew. he claimed to be more than that, he claimed that he was sent by God.
But along the bible we see many people that were 'sent by God' and we can also see the protectiong that God has given them.
Jesus, was not protected by God. (he died.)
Another important thing, the Christians are ignoring many many commandments that god gave in the bible, just like - Shabat, eating PIGS, wearing tfilin, and more and more.
They also ignore the saying that God gives the Jews a very decisive authority for Jews (IN) Jerusalem (smart Jews) to tell you what to do incase you misunderstood something in the bible. And only them.
So why people are even paying attention to Christianity and why is it so big?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2012, 06:14 AM
RE: Christianity - False Religion
CHRISTIANITY FAKE?!?

OH MY GOOOOD, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Big Grin

You obviously didn't see Zeitgeist, or else you would know that even Judaism is not original, all the religions date from a single source, the Sign of Zodiac... Go, find Zeitgeist and see the Biggest Story Ever Sold.

Why do people still believe? Because they are ... sheep? ... stupid? ... ignorant? ... nobody ever told them differently? ... all they know is religion? ... the priest told them so? ... the Bible says it?

Pick your answer, multiple answers are allowed.

Big Grin

Oh yeah, welcome.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
26-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Zeitgeist... there's a quality source... Dodgy

There's a NOVA thingy and a French thingy that do a better job, you know, using archaeology. Of course, archaeology is just a theory. Big Grin

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/bib...crets.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t440bxhn1qA

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Cool. I haven't seen the French thing before.

Raz, glad you discovered this fascinating subject.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

26-07-2012, 07:54 AM
Why is Christianity being talked about.. well in regards to many atheists, if that's what you mean, it's because in vast areas in the world, it is controlling government actions that affect citizens. Especially on a growing scale in areas of the U.S. since the 1950s.

Why is it so big? Because the religion was able to hold ground with a gigantic empire knew the power of unifying the population in a sense of belief. It continued without said empire for centuries onward because of power and the ability to silence anyone who opposed the religion. That continued with the idea that questioning what one's authority figures and parents believed was foolish.

Zeitgeist is okay in some parts. Even in it's Christianity section, it is asserting vastly too much as if it's fact and not assumption. Not all the players in a movement are concerning themselves with the same angle, which is how it is so easily contradictory. That NOVA video is good if it's what I think it is; I believe I watched it twice, once finding it on my own and another time finding it posted here before I realized I saw it already. No complaints from me. XD

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-08-2012, 05:09 AM
I found the religious thing in Zeitgeist to be perfectly logical, valid and a perfect explanation. Can somebody please point me the things that were wrongly explained, or that are wrong all together? Concerning religion only, this sing of Zodiac, the ages and all those people that had the same powers as Jesus did.

Appreciate it.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
02-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Yeah... well...

Atheism is a false religion!

Cool

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
02-08-2012, 02:58 PM
[Image: kingschosen-meme-generator-atheism-is-a-...fe5558.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
02-08-2012, 03:02 PM
(02-08-2012 02:58 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  [Image: kingschosen-meme-generator-atheism-is-a-...fe5558.jpg]

[Image: 1stum+meanwhile+in+australia.jpg]

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
02-08-2012, 03:03 PM
(02-08-2012 03:02 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 02:58 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  [Image: kingschosen-meme-generator-atheism-is-a-...fe5558.jpg]

[Image: 1stum+meanwhile+in+australia.jpg]

I did't know Mark Fulton rode a bike.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.