Christianity IS insanity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Christianity IS insanity!
Christianity is insane!
It requires christians to disregard the commandments and to cast away every shred of human decency and common sense:
“Honor your father and your mother" Exodus 20:12 (one of the ten commandments)
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, he cannot be my disciple." Jesus
"I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother" Jesus

Hear, my son, your father's instruction, and forsake not your mother's teaching, Proverbs 1:8
"Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me" Jesus

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Psalm 127:3
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his children, he cannot be my disciple." Jesus
"anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." Jesus

“Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. From now on there will be five in one family divided against one another, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother in law against daughter in law and daughter in law against mother in law.” (Luke 12:50-53)

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A mans enemies will be the members of his own household. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters, yes, even his own life, he cannot be my disciple."
Jesus in Luke 14 and Matthew 10

If anyone comes to me and does not hate their father
If anyone comes to me and does not hate their mother
If anyone comes to me and does not hate their wife
hate their children
hate their brothers
hate their sisters
hate their own life
hate their self
they cannot be my disciple
(they cannot be saved).

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own life—he cannot be my disciple."

jesus is saying that unless we hate our LIFE we cannot be saved. Our LIFE is: Our family, our home, our pets, our job, our motorcycle, our beds, our food, our vehicles, our friends, our EVERYTHING!

Jesus the megalomaniacal narcissist wants us to love him more than our own lives! He wants us to love someone who never talks to us and who never answers us, someone we cannot see and who never shows up to any church or place of worship.

Lie after lie.
Deceptions heaped one upon another.
This is christianity and its inevitable offspring; islam.

No thank you jesus.
No thanks allah.
Please join jupiter, apollo, zeus, posiedon, and all the other artificial gods of history and just disappear and be forgotten.
JohnnyJacksonBrooks

@TheRealAntichrist
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like johnnybrooks's post
26-08-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: Christianity IS insanity!
I hate my life.

Does that mean I can be a disciple? What are the hours? What's the salary?

Welcome to TTA, JJB.

Smile

26-08-2016, 12:11 PM
Welcome to TTA JB. I don't know if you'll find many people that would disagree with you.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
26-08-2016, 12:25 PM
This is a good example of how many Xians don't know their holy book or it's true teachings, even when you quote these passages to them they either deny that's what it says at all or that it's taken out of context. That's not even that bad, then there's the people who whole heartedly agree and think it's totally cool to hate everyone as long as you love Jesus that's all that matters. Shocking

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
26-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Welcome to TTA.
Many Christians never hear the Dark Side because they are only fed the warm and fuzzy stuff at church.

Actually reading the bible is probably the #1 cause of atheism.
26-08-2016, 12:34 PM
You took that all out of context dude.

Sorry, just playing the typical Christian dude bro.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
26-08-2016, 12:41 PM
I like your avatar. Thumbsup
and your comments.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
26-08-2016, 12:50 PM
*puts on god glasses*

Yabut, you're interpreting all wrong!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
26-08-2016, 03:00 PM
(26-08-2016 11:36 AM)johnnybrooks Wrote:  jesus is saying that unless we hate our LIFE we cannot be saved. Our LIFE is: Our family, our home, our pets, our job, our motorcycle, our beds, our food, our vehicles, our friends, our EVERYTHING!

I take it this all came about because someone at your church said motorcycles are the Devil’s work? Consider

Big Grin

Welcome

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
26-08-2016, 05:49 PM
{Thanks to everyone for your comments and welcome!}
Trump said: "I believe in the power of prayer. This doesn’t always happen on the timing of man, and God does not work in four-year segments."
---------------- Christians I'm afraid that your imaginary sky daddy doesn't work or answer prayers at all or at ANY time. Why is this?
--- Because there are no gods! The so-called jewish christian muslim holy books are nothing but lies.
Almost every war and almost all of the worlds problems are due to the pseudo-morality of these pretentious belief systems.
Religion has always been a superfluous poison to and for the human race and there will never be peace in the world as long as allah, jesus, jehovah and their deluded adherents are in our midst.

The intelligentsia omits god from every logical and reasonable cogitation in our evolving cortex. We despise the very concept of an overlord and will never understand why other humans desire this celestial North Korea. If the dogmatic want to dance naked around a bonfire with a snake in each hand speaking glossolalia while they eat crackers and drink grape juice and pretend that it's the body and blood of jesus, that's fine. Just don't try to teach our children your creationists pettifog which is devoid of any scientific evidence whatsoever.

Religion is Man Made Mind Control for the gullible masses.
A cure for this disease?
An emancipation from, and an eradication of.

JohnnyJacksonBrooks

[Image: UNILAD-donald-trump-bible6.jpg]

@TheRealAntichrist
[+] 1 user Likes johnnybrooks's post