Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(14-08-2016 01:10 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(14-08-2016 12:34 AM)jabeady Wrote:  You seem too young to know that.

Must be the Æsir genes. I just turned 59 last Sunday.

Jesus will bring you to his Church , Eastern Orthodox Church through his love.

You can ask through prayer for Jesus to come to you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2016, 10:58 AM
(13-08-2016 04:04 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Jesus will bring you to his Church , Eastern Orthodox Church through his love.

You can ask through prayer for Jesus to come to you.

[Image: 47-stupid-you-are-yoda-meme.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
14-08-2016, 12:08 PM
(13-08-2016 08:19 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(13-08-2016 05:10 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Anyhow one of my friends spoke with Jesus in 2012 in a NDE.

Ah, so your friend had a near-death experience accompanied by a hallucination.

Quote: Jesus is aliove and well. On youtube there are many movies showing encounters with Jesus.

I believe all of those YouTube movies to be 100% false, without a single exception.

I also believe that the Jesus described in the Gospels is mythical, and that any real man whom the character was based upon is now dead. People do not come back from the dead, no matter what the Bible says.

Quote:What do you do using the natural elements so that the Universe responds to you?

I start by getting a clear image in My mind of only one thing, in the exact form that I want, and then go off and do other things. I do not pray, and I rarely keep thinking about it; I simply make a very specific, unambiguous and unchanging decision, always using positive language and images ("I want" rather than "I do not want").

Shortly thereafter (usually within a few days) I'm presented with an opportunity to get what I want. (Sometimes I have to do a small amount of work Myself, but once everything else is in place it's easy and often quite a bit of fun to do that work.)

It was not hallucination because some saw things on the roof and in 3 rooms distance. Confronted they discovered they said truth so it can not be hallucination. They saw things on the roof. To see that some kind of eye had to be above roof so light can come to it. They were inside and their eyes could not see on top of the roof. So the explanation is their soul wandered on the roof and they saw what they saw with soul vision.

If would be imagination would not be real but it was real what they saw.
14-08-2016, 01:10 PM
(14-08-2016 12:08 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  It was not hallucination because some saw things on the roof and in 3 rooms distance.

I don't believe you. I think that either it was a hallucination or a lie.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2016, 01:13 PM
(14-08-2016 12:08 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  It was not hallucination because some saw things on the roof and in 3 rooms distance. Confronted they discovered they said truth so it can not be hallucination. They saw things on the roof. To see that some kind of eye had to be above roof so light can come to it. They were inside and their eyes could not see on top of the roof. So the explanation is their soul wandered on the roof and they saw what they saw with soul vision.

Seriously, how can anybody be that gullible? Investigations of these claims show them to be unreliable, apocryphal, or explainable.

Even if you could demonstrate a reliable instance where somebody reported seeing something that they could not have known about, heard about, or guessed it would only be an unexplained incident. Before you can attribute it to a "soul" you have to show that souls exist and are capable of leaving bodies and returning and that they have "soul vision". Piling one wild assertion on top of another is not how you determine what is real.

It is truly sad to see somebody so deeply mired in fantasy that they throw away the one life we know we have like that. It's time to grow up and admit that you have no good reason to believe this nonsense. Stop grovelling to an imaginary dictator and stand on your own for once.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
14-08-2016, 01:17 PM
(14-08-2016 10:07 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  You can ask through prayer for Jesus to come to you.

Alas I cannot pray. Would you pray for me? ... oops, I forgot that you can't pray either.

#sigh
14-08-2016, 01:32 PM
(14-08-2016 10:07 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Jesus will bring you to his Church , Eastern Orthodox Church through his love.

"Jesus" will do no such thing. I have a hammer and some lovely galvanized steel spikes, and a car with which I can pick up sufficient pressure-treated lumber to make a sturdy cross, and if your zombie rabbi so much as lays a hand on Me, I will defend Myself.

Quote:You can ask through prayer for Jesus to come to you.

I cannot pray, because My brain is incapable of religious faith, I think prayer is utter nonsense, and I think that Jesus is mythical and powerless to come to anyone except in their religion-contaminated imaginations.

I will not pray because I do not pray, do not want to pray, and do not want anything you have to offer.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
14-08-2016, 01:32 PM
(14-08-2016 12:08 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(13-08-2016 08:19 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Ah, so your friend had a near-death experience accompanied by a hallucination.

I believe all of those YouTube movies to be 100% false, without a single exception.

I also believe that the Jesus described in the Gospels is mythical, and that any real man whom the character was based upon is now dead. People do not come back from the dead, no matter what the Bible says.

I start by getting a clear image in My mind of only one thing, in the exact form that I want, and then go off and do other things. I do not pray, and I rarely keep thinking about it; I simply make a very specific, unambiguous and unchanging decision, always using positive language and images ("I want" rather than "I do not want").

Shortly thereafter (usually within a few days) I'm presented with an opportunity to get what I want. (Sometimes I have to do a small amount of work Myself, but once everything else is in place it's easy and often quite a bit of fun to do that work.)

It was not hallucination because some saw things on the roof and in 3 rooms distance. Confronted they discovered they said truth so it can not be hallucination. They saw things on the roof. To see that some kind of eye had to be above roof so light can come to it. They were inside and their eyes could not see on top of the roof. So the explanation is their soul wandered on the roof and they saw what they saw with soul vision.

You honestly need to watch a few episodes of Penn and Teller’s Fool Us.
Drinking Beverage

Explain what you are about to see and I dare you not to call it a “miracle”.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
14-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Explain this one without using the world “miracle” please.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
14-08-2016, 03:11 PM
I am thinking if I should continue to debate since I don't see an improvement.

Without prayer I can not help. The sickness of atheism and hardened heart is very powerful. The people that are powerfull already escaped atheism for others looks like I can not help.