Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(14-08-2016 03:11 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  I am thinking if I should continue to debate since I don't see an improvement.

Without prayer I can not help. The sickness of atheism and hardened heart is very powerful. The people that are powerfull already escaped atheism for others looks like I can not help.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
15-08-2016, 04:48 PM
(14-08-2016 03:11 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  I am thinking if I should continue to debate since I don't see an improvement.

Without prayer I can not help. The sickness of atheism and hardened heart is very powerful. The people that are powerfull already escaped atheism for others looks like I can not help.
Yeah we are so weak and pathetic that we have been ripping you a new asshole since page one of this debacle.
15-08-2016, 05:09 PM
(15-08-2016 04:48 PM)adey67 Wrote:  

Yeah we are so weak and pathetic that we have been ripping you a new asshole since page one of this debacle.

You have to hand it to them, Adey... their religion has evolved an impervious defense against reason. If people tell you that your arguments are weak and/or unconvincing, then blame THEM rather than facing your own faults.

Ignore any counter evidence they present against your case. If they persist in having their own opinions and/or demanding evidence of your claims, just call them "hard-hearted", and declare that it's "progress" for others to agree with you, which they're not making. It's kind of amazing to watch, if a bit sad.

In any other context but religion, this guy would be ashamed to open his mouth in public, with this approach.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
15-08-2016, 05:26 PM
(15-08-2016 05:09 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 04:48 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Yeah we are so weak and pathetic that we have been ripping you a new asshole since page one of this debacle.

You have to hand it to them, Adey... their religion has evolved an impervious defense against reason. If people tell you that your arguments are weak and/or unconvincing, then blame THEM rather than facing your own faults.

Ignore any counter evidence they present against your case. If they persist in having their own opinions and/or demanding evidence of your claims, just call them "hard-hearted", and declare that it's "progress" for others to agree with you, which they're not making. It's kind of amazing to watch, if a bit sad.

In any other context but religion, this guy would be ashamed to open his mouth in public, with this approach.

Too right my friend, I guess I am placing too much emphasis on my axiom that if you say something dumb or are proved wrong it is better to hold your hands up and be honest rather than dig yourself deeper and look like a mega dick Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
15-08-2016, 05:30 PM

Yabut, god has a plan so he must have planned for us to be atheists. He's omniscient, he sees all, and knows all. You know that, don't you?

My little thank you note.

Thank you god. For making me an atheist.

Oh, wait. Dodgy

Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-08-2016, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 05:41 PM by GirlyMan.)

I will pray for you my son.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-08-2016, 05:49 PM
There was a man walking down the street here in my town the other week with a megaphone shouting that one can live without a leg or an arm or even without even one leg nor one arm, but they couldn't live without Jesus. I shouted out to him and asked if it would be possible to live without him walking down the street shouting! Maybe i posted this on this forum before.I don't know. But it seems kind of appropriate at this point here.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
15-08-2016, 05:52 PM
(15-08-2016 05:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I will pray for you my son.

Bless me father for I have sinned................Big Grin
15-08-2016, 05:56 PM
I've always liked the little return quip, when they say they'll pray for me:

"Great. And I'll think for you."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
15-08-2016, 07:14 PM
(15-08-2016 05:56 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I've always liked the little return quip, when they say they'll pray for me:

"Great. And I'll think for you."

Prayer transcends thought, silly billy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus