Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2016, 06:23 AM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(13-07-2016 04:22 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  How could Hinduism or Buddhism or the Greek pantheon have been created by Jesus since those religions are far older than Christianity?
Because the Christ(not to be confused with the man Jesus of Nazareth the Christ) was the first creation of GOD, prior to the formation of the earth. According to scripture.

Just trying to clarify.

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.

Thank you for clarification. Yes Son of God or Christ existed before Earth was formed thus before Creation thus he existed way before hinduism and budhism that started AFTER Earth was created. His birth means existing Son of God takes human form not that Son of God started to exist,
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2016, 06:23 AM
(13-07-2016 06:07 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 05:17 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I know, just means privacy though, not literally in the closet.

You have noooo idea how thankful I am that brevity was invented.
Yes, I agree to some extent, but some topics can't really be described concisely it seems. Excessively shrouding the simple truth is in itself deceit.

13-07-2016, 06:26 AM
(13-07-2016 06:16 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Thank you Aliza for your help. May God give you many years ion Earth and Heaven in afterlife and may God give Heaven to everybody on this forum.

Translation, may people of this forum escape atheism that leads to hell and find christianity that leads to heaven. Budhim, hinduism and other religions lead to hell too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO4covXqbvM

Of course atheism looks fine in this life, in afterlife things change dramatically.,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3adbayvKWA
Yeah... You seem to be speaking from biased ignorance.

Excuse me. Perhaps I should start by asking;

Why do you claim such?

Thanks,

Peace

13-07-2016, 06:27 AM
(13-07-2016 06:23 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:07 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You have noooo idea how thankful I am that brevity was invented.

Yes, I agree to some extent, but some topics can't really be described concisely it seems. Excessively shrouding the simple truth is in itself deceit.

Perhaps some topics can't be covered concisely, I will grant, however I am not sure the bible covers any of them Confused

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-07-2016, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2016 06:36 AM by pasadi97.)
(13-07-2016 06:18 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:16 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Translation, may people of this forum escape atheism that leads to hell and find christianity that leads to heaven. Budhim, hinduism and other religions lead to hell too.

Prove it.

Your proof is on youtube . Search for "NDE atheism" and listen.

If your heart is hardened you will not accept this proof. So the medicine is prayer:

Dear God please help me understand if atheism leads to Hell.Please save me. Amen.

If God does not exist you lost 10 sec. If God exists he will show you why atheism leads to hell in a way that a hardened hearth will accept.
13-07-2016, 06:32 AM
(13-07-2016 06:23 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 04:22 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Because the Christ(not to be confused with the man Jesus of Nazareth the Christ) was the first creation of GOD, prior to the formation of the earth. According to scripture.

Just trying to clarify.

Thank you for clarification. Yes Son of God or Christ existed before Earth was formed thus before Creation thus he existed way before hinduism and budhism that started AFTER Earth was created. His birth means existing Son of God takes human form not that Son of God started to exist,
No, begotten before the formation of the earth or any thing on it is in reference to Crist/ khristos/ Christ/ logos. And begotten isn't co eternal in one direction.

Now; your comment on the formation of differing religion(singular Faith) in One Creator GOD.

Hinduism nor Buddhism deny an ultimate singular beneficent GOD. Not in their very core anyway.

13-07-2016, 06:33 AM
(13-07-2016 06:31 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:18 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Prove it.

Your proof is on youtube .

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]

I hope you stick around, you are the perfect poster boy for everything that is twisted with religionists.

ps sorry pops, this guy takes it to a new level, you’ve lost your crown of thorns.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
13-07-2016, 06:34 AM
(13-07-2016 06:26 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:16 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Thank you Aliza for your help. May God give you many years ion Earth and Heaven in afterlife and may God give Heaven to everybody on this forum.

Translation, may people of this forum escape atheism that leads to hell and find christianity that leads to heaven. Budhim, hinduism and other religions lead to hell too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO4covXqbvM

Of course atheism looks fine in this life, in afterlife things change dramatically.,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3adbayvKWA
Yeah... You seem to be speaking from biased ignorance.

Why do you claim such?

Thanks,

Peace

Which idea you don't agree with?
13-07-2016, 06:34 AM
(13-07-2016 06:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:23 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yes, I agree to some extent, but some topics can't really be described concisely it seems. Excessively shrouding the simple truth is in itself deceit.

Perhaps some topics can't be covered concisely, I will grant, however I am not sure the bible covers any of them Confused
I understand.

Even if it where decipherable for for some, they may still not believe the words...but they may.

Peace

13-07-2016, 06:36 AM
(13-07-2016 06:34 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:26 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah... You seem to be speaking from biased ignorance.

Why do you claim such?

Thanks,

Peace

Which idea you don't agree with?
Other faithful destined to eternal hell which is actually simply ultimate destruction, not eternal torment.

Peace