Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
So a bunch of AMERICAN NDE's where the culture is predominantly Christian and has been for relevant for many of those people, have Christian imagery.. exactly... yet how do you ignore how folks of other cultures, other religious ideas, and other regions not of christian surroundings have other religious NDE experiences. You can search that up too, search up other religious or other non christian NDE retellings. There's even believing in supernatural element of near-death experience sites that have lists of Islamic, Hindu, Buddhist, Judaism, and Reincarnation types of experiences that they calculate out just as well as Christian ones.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
07-07-2016, 07:44 PM
(07-07-2016 07:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  How could Hinduism or Buddhism or the Greek pantheon have been created by Jesus since those religions are far older than Christianity?

I was watching some of Anthony Magnabosco's street epistemology videos earlier and one interviewee said he knew xianity was true because you had to go back to the beginnings and since Hinduism was younger it didn't count.

I got a conclusion from the face palming I did.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
07-07-2016, 07:49 PM
(07-07-2016 06:57 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Christianity for busy people

busy, maybe... thinking.... not so much

Quote:ATTENTION !!!. 2-5% Americans die and come back to life either in accidents or sickness. They say that while dead they saw Heaven , Hell, angels and some claim that Jesus came to them saying he is God.

Citation required

Quote:If this is true, attention because it invalidates all other religions besides christianity.

Would NDE claims from believers in other faiths invalidate your religion? If not, why not?

Why would the experience of a dying brain that can't be verified be considered evidence of anything?

Quote:With eastern orthodox christianity you will not make a mistake.

Don't see many EOXs around here. That much is new at least.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
07-07-2016, 07:55 PM
(07-07-2016 06:57 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Since one denomination throwed away the part that enables one to go to heaven concentrating heavily on helping the poor,lets pray to God to move to the best denomination in his eyes.

Huh

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-07-2016, 08:02 PM
(07-07-2016 06:57 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Christianity for busy people

Without life getting a new job, the discovery of flying car and great fortune have no utility. Doctors and science can not and will not be ale to give you eternal life.
For eternal life , that make everything worthwhile go to Christianity.

There are two destinations after this life, Hell and Heaven. For Heaven destination go to Christianity.

Why Christianity

Christianity has power because his founder has power. The followers of other religions, the founders of other religions and the Gods of other religions with the exception of God are part of the creation created through Jesus, the founder and leader of Christianity. Hindu gods, budhist gods, greek gods and roman gods were created through Jesus.,

From Bible
Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Is it enough to be nice? Is it enough to be nice without becoming a christian to get eternal life and to go to Heaven? Is it enough to not help anybody?

Are you a sheep or a goat? Did you feed the poor, give water to poor, house the poor, visited the poor in hospital and prison?

ATTENTION !!!. 2-5% Americans die and come back to life either in accidents or sickness. They say that while dead they saw Heaven , Hell, angels and some claim that Jesus came to them saying he is God. If this is true, attention because it invalidates all other religions besides christianity. If you want more about this search youtube for “Near death experiences”.

While dead some people claim to have in afterlife things that they gave to the poor. One lady was about to be naked in afterlife because she did not give clothes to poor. In my tradition when a person dies his clothing, some food and drinks are given to the poor in his name for afterlife.

Since one denomination throwed away the part that enables one to go to heaven concentrating heavily on helping the poor, lets pray to God to move to the best denomination in his eyes.

Dear God please help me move to the best christian denomination in your eyes.
With eastern orthodox christianity you will not make a mistake.

Let's not.
Christianity for busy people .... dump it, and you'll have more free time.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-07-2016, 08:07 PM
(07-07-2016 07:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:57 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Since one denomination throwed away the part that enables one to go to heaven concentrating heavily on helping the poor,lets pray to God to move to the best denomination in his eyes.

Huh

"throwed away"

Yeah, clearly this person is the one to follow. Thumbsup
Sign me up!
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
07-07-2016, 08:09 PM
(07-07-2016 07:32 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  How could Hinduism or Buddhism or the Greek pantheon have been created by Jesus since those religions are far older than Christianity?

Magic, duh. Jebus isn't limited by silly things like time.

Yes it was magic, God doesn't want to make anything too easy for us, we have to be confused by other religions and unicorns...which is why he killed them all, they were just too confusing.

Also maybe the devil is just trying to screw with people's heads, he sent a dragon to India to confuse everyone with ideas of blue skinned God men and karma and what not to distract us from Jebus. It's all so clear and obvious! He also spent some time hiding dino bones in the ground and convinced some women to be witches in Salem...and some other bad stuff, or maybe the Devil created Christianity and that's the ultimate prank? Makes total sense. Thumbsup

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
07-07-2016, 08:14 PM

Wait, what got throwed away? The part about slavery being ok and stoning unruly kids? Maybe it was the part about eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Jebus? I'd suggest just throwing away the whole thing and starting over, it's been 2,000 years and 40,000 denominations, there's clearly something wrong here.

Also praying to God to move to the "best" denomination? Just choose Jesus as your savior, get forgiven, give all your money to the poor, pray in your closet and if someone punches you in the face, turn your other cheek and let them punch that side too, for balance. That's all you need to be Christian right? Why is it so complicated?

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
07-07-2016, 08:15 PM
(07-07-2016 07:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:32 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Magic, duh. Jebus isn't limited by silly things like time.

Right, how silly of me Wink

Of course, Jesus may never have existed in the first place...but maybe magic can fix that too. Thumbsup

With magic anything is possible. I once rode into battle on a flaming steed, while surrounded by my harem of undead bitches.

[Image: 13584901_1028563260546450_4943086404193005426_o.jpg]

Sorry about the lighting... it's always dark around me for some reason.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
07-07-2016, 08:25 PM
OP...
[Image: image_zpsb8mv4ozo.png]
[+] 2 users Like Captain Congo's post