Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
(13-07-2016 06:26 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah... You seem to be speaking from biased ignorance.

Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Facepalm

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2016, 07:00 AM
(13-07-2016 06:58 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:26 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah... You seem to be speaking from biased ignorance.

Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Facepalm
A laugh at my expense is a laugh none the less, and it isn't so much at my expense since it doesn't affect me. Glad I could help.

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
13-07-2016, 07:01 AM
(13-07-2016 06:33 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:31 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Your proof is on youtube .

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]

I hope you stick around, you are the perfect poster boy for everything that is twisted with religionists.

ps sorry pops, this guy takes it to a new level, you’ve lost your crown of thorns.

Watching Pops and Pasadi playing dueling delusions is pretty funny though.

[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
13-07-2016, 07:02 AM
(13-07-2016 07:00 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Glad I could help.

You didn't help, you need help. Get some.

[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
13-07-2016, 07:03 AM
(13-07-2016 06:33 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:31 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Your proof is on youtube .

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]

I hope you stick around, you are the perfect poster boy for everything that is twisted with religionists.

ps sorry pops, this guy takes it to a new level, you’ve lost your crown of thorns.

This is for you for the sake of your afterlife.

If your heart is hardened you will not accept this proof. So the medicine is prayer:

Dear God please help me understand if atheism leads to Hell.Please save me. Amen.

If God does not exist you lost 10 sec. If God exists he will show you why atheism leads to hell in a way that a hardened hearth will accept.
13-07-2016, 07:07 AM
(13-07-2016 06:16 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  ... may God give Heaven to everybody on this forum.

We are -almost exclusively- atheists, we do not believe in your god.

1) What is the punishment for this according to your version of the bible?
2) Do you think this is fair and just?
3) Who are you to question (your) gods rules?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
13-07-2016, 07:08 AM
(13-07-2016 07:02 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 07:00 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Glad I could help.

You didn't help, you need help. Get some.
Nice

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
13-07-2016, 07:28 AM
I looked on Youtube and just found this. He seems to believe it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-07-2016, 07:56 AM
(13-07-2016 07:03 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:33 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]

If your heart is hardened you will not accept this proof. So the medicine is prayer:

Dear God please help me understand if atheism leads to Hell.Please save me. Amen.

If God does not exist you lost 10 sec. If God exists he will show you why atheism leads to hell in a way that a hardened hearth will accept.
I hope for your sake your next several reincarnation are not mere existences as earthworms or tortitiouses

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-07-2016, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2016 09:05 AM by Full Circle.)
(13-07-2016 07:03 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:33 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I hope you stick around, you are the perfect poster boy for everything that is twisted with religionists.

GirlyMan Wrote:
Plausible is generally accepted to mean a coherent explanation, as judged by a reasonable individual, of how the mind could possibly exist without the body and how they could possibly interact. Arguments for dualism are not only untenable, they are generally incoherent.

(13-07-2016 07:03 AM)pasadi97 Wrote:  If your heart is hardened you will not accept this proof. So the medicine is prayer:

I have a hypothesis on why the world is in such turmoil: prayer. My thinking is as follows:

God is all knowing and omnipotent and perfect. He was here before the universe and stars and he conceived His perfect Grand Design. But now we humans are questioning His un-erring judgment by asking Him through prayer to change things as He made them and wants them to be.

We ask for this or that, for help, for others to change their ways, for us to win a war, for inner peace, for food on our plates or for a cure to some disease. No matter how benevolent we may think of what we are asking for, what we are really saying is “Hey God, I think you fucked up, can’t you see I have cancer and am dying?”

Meanwhile God knew from time immemorial you were going to have cancer, in fact that is what He wanted all the time. But the supplicant believes he knows better than God and so he pisses Him off by asking to be cured. Before the beginning of time He knew you were going to piss Him off so not only do you have cancer but after you die you’re going to Hell for insinuating you knew better by asking Him to change His perfect Grand Design.

If you believe in the perfect, all-knowing, omnipotent being that created all and everything is exactly as He wants it to be then prayer isn’t necessary because all has been preordained and things will be the way He planned them to be with or without your input. I don’t think a god would care one iota what any of us think about His perfect plan.

So my advice to all those that believe in gods and pray is to suck it up, whatever is happening to you is exactly what God wanted so quit wasting your time and pissing Him off, He can be pretty fucking vindictive, just read the OT.

My other hypothesis is that is that there is no God. So stop your mind-masturbation and take personal responsibility for your life.

(13-07-2016 07:03 AM)‘pasadi97 Wrote:  If God does not exist you lost 10 sec. If God exists he will show you why atheism leads to hell in a way that a hardened hearth will accept.

I just told you, I don’t have 10 seconds to waste on your fantasy.

I envision God going to the psychiatrist...

Yahweh: "Doc, I'm not myself today, I haven't meddled in the lives of humans in two days"
Doc: (tongue in cheek) ”Why don’t you fling some tornados at Oklahoma or something?”
Yahweh: "Great fucking idea Doc! The survivors will be singing my praises in no time!"
Doc: (thinking to himself, what an asshole).

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post