Christianity for busy thinking people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Christianity for busy thinking people
At work.

Hey Pops! Thumbsup

Read that last bit. Can't make sense of it.

You want to try again, with a different post?

Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2016, 12:21 PM
(14-07-2016 10:55 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I can't define a soul and agree that speculation is just that.

You saying my theology doesn't prove GOD is a pretty useless statement. You and I already know that, and I'm not trying to provide proof for something that cannot be otherwise proven or not.

That which can be claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. You admittedly offer nothing but baseless speculation which places you firmly in the dismissable category.

You need help.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
14-07-2016, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2016 04:50 PM by pasadi97.)
Heart Love you guys. The Heaven will be empty without you. You can escape atheism with some effort. Please try it for my sake.

About souls.

We today are souls in bodies. A body is like a cloth around the soul,. a cloth that dumbs down the soul.

A soul is more advanced. What I mean by this.

The vision of soul can see more colors. People in NDE explained they saw more colors they did not find here. Hearing of the soul can hear more noises, more frequency. Smelling is more improved. Tasting is improved. One in NDE said he could taste colors and sounds. I can not explain how that goes.

The vision of the soul can see unseen world, angels, etc and can see past and future.

The speed of moving of the soul is the speed of thought. You think you want here you are here already. You think you want there you go there. Instant. No transportation needed.

At death soul goes out of cloth named body and starts wandering around. This is why some NDE were able to reproduce discussions in three rooms distance and see what was on the roof. This is not brain, silly explanation since brain does not move. It is the soul going out in NDE. If person lives soul comes back and enter cloth named body.

Through prayer some people are able to have soul move out of the body and wander around from this life without any death.
Also through prayer some people can activate vision of the soul see angels and past and future. The monk I told you about told my grandpa the expiration date and he was right. Grandpa was able to tell me last time that I saw him that is last time. I did not believe at all. Anyhow it was last time.
14-07-2016, 04:50 PM
(13-07-2016 10:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 10:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why you wanna fight fool?
I know.

I've really got to love my enemy and release it somehow, or its gonna kill me. Not that I mind dying, just mind dying in knowing error, falling quite short of potential.

[Image: pogo_4.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-07-2016, 04:57 PM
(14-07-2016 04:34 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Heart Love you guys. The Heaven will be empty without you. You can escape atheism with some effort. Please try it for my sake.

About souls.

We today are souls in bodies. A body is like a cloth around the soul,. acloth that dumb down the soul.

THe vision of soul can see more colors. People in NDE explained they saw more colors they did not find here. Hearing of the soul can hear more noises, more frequency. Smelling is more improved.Tasting is improved. One in NDE said he could taste colors and sounds. I can not explain how that goes.

The vision of the soul can see unseen world, angels, etc and can see past and future.

The speed of moving of the soul is the speed of thought. You think you want here you are here already. You think you are there you go there. Instant. No transportation needed.

At death soul goes out of cloth named body and starts wandering around. This is why some NDE were able to reproduce discussions in three rooms distance and see what was on the roof. This is not brain, silly explanation since brain does not move. It is the soul going out in NDE. If person lives soul comes back and enter cloth named body.

Through prayer some people are able to have soul move out of the body and wander around from this life without any death.
Also through prayer some people can activate vision of the soul see angels and past and future.

NDEs are a well understood phenomenon; hallucinations caused by oxygen deprivation or sudden uptick in electrical activity (which is how we can manually induce them in test subjects). The experience of 'tasting or seeing' sound is a form of neurological occurrence known as synesthesia; which is when one sensory or cognitive pathway inadvertently triggers others. So hearing a given sound might lead to a synesthete experiencing a given taste or seeing a given colour. Some people are born with some form of synesthesia, and others 'acquire' it, usually temporarily after suffering from oxygen deprivation or ingesting hallucinogens.

What else do you have?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
14-07-2016, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2016 05:33 PM by pasadi97.)
(14-07-2016 04:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 04:34 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  Heart Love you guys. The Heaven will be empty without you. You can escape atheism with some effort. Please try it for my sake.

About souls.

We today are souls in bodies. A body is like a cloth around the soul,. acloth that dumb down the soul.

THe vision of soul can see more colors. People in NDE explained they saw more colors they did not find here. Hearing of the soul can hear more noises, more frequency. Smelling is more improved.Tasting is improved. One in NDE said he could taste colors and sounds. I can not explain how that goes.

The speed of moving of the soul is the speed of thought. You think you want here you are here already. You think you are there you go there. Instant. No transportation needed.

Also through prayer some people can activate vision of the soul see angels and past and future.

NDEs are a well understood phenomenon; hallucinations caused by oxygen deprivation or sudden uptick in electrical activity (which is how we can manually induce them in test subjects). The experience of 'tasting or seeing' sound is a form of neurological occurrence known as synesthesia; which is when one sensory or cognitive pathway inadvertently triggers others. So hearing a given sound might lead to a synesthete experiencing a given taste or seeing a given colour. Some people are born with some form of synesthesia, and others 'acquire' it, usually temporarily after suffering from oxygen deprivation or ingesting hallucinogens.

What else do you have?

Brain activity can not explain why people were able to see what is on the roof, can not explain blind people regaining vision and can not explain NDE reproducing situation and discussion in three rooms distance. Cannot explain people wandering out of body from this life .
14-07-2016, 05:13 PM
(14-07-2016 04:34 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  About souls.
The vision of soul can see more colors. People in NDE explained they saw more colors they did not find here. Hearing of the soul can hear more noises, more frequency. Smelling is more improved. Tasting is improved. One in NDE said he could taste colors and sounds. I can not explain how that goes.

I can. 4-way windowpane.

(14-07-2016 04:34 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  The vision of the soul can see unseen world, angels, etc and can see past and future.

Purple people eaters.

(14-07-2016 04:34 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  The speed of moving of the soul is the speed of thought. You think you want here you are here already. You think you want there you go there. Instant. No transportation needed.

Cocaine and methamphetamine.

(14-07-2016 04:34 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  At death soul goes out of cloth named body and starts wandering around. This is why some NDE were able to reproduce discussions in three rooms distance and see what was on the roof. This is not brain, silly explanation since brain does not move. It is the soul going out in NDE. If person lives soul comes back and enter cloth named body.

PCP.

Q.E.D.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-07-2016, 05:17 PM
(14-07-2016 05:03 PM)pasadi97 Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 04:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  NDEs are a well understood phenomenon; hallucinations caused by oxygen deprivation or sudden uptick in electrical activity (which is how we can manually induce them in test subjects). The experience of 'tasting or seeing' sound is a form of neurological occurrence known as synesthesia; which is when one sensory or cognitive pathway inadvertently triggers others. So hearing a given sound might lead to a synesthete experiencing a given taste or seeing a given colour. Some people are born with some form of synesthesia, and others 'acquire' it, usually temporarily after suffering from oxygen deprivation or ingesting hallucinogens.

What else do you have?

Brain activity can not explain why people were able to see what is on the roof, can not explain blind people regaining vision and can not explain NDE reproducing situation and discussion in three rooms distance. Cannot explain people wandering out of body from this life . Cannot explain people seeing future past.

Ah, the famous 'I saw/heard things in other places' report. In investigated cases, the items seen or heard by reporters were usually seen or heard but not noticed prior to the NDE occurring, cases of confirmation bias on the part of others, or misrecalled events.

As for seeing the future, or hilariously, the past, deja vu is also a long-known occurrence, and the result of faulty recollection or occasional neurological slips. Sadly the brain is far from a perfect device when it come to any of its tasks.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-07-2016, 05:23 PM
pasadi97, I want to to consider the fact that I could stick electrodes in your head, or actually just on it, and make you have an NDE by flicking some switches to mess with your wiring.
I could do the same by injecting you with measured doses of hallucinogens.

[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
14-07-2016, 06:26 PM
This is what is wrong with theology - it's all just made up. There is no reason to believe any of it.

You have no evidence, no facts, no substance. None, nada, zilch, zero.

What a fuckin' waste of time.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user